[QUOTE=

I am on Team common sense..the arch enemy of Team MaSh.πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

I support you only on this!πŸ˜†
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I am on Team common sense..the arch enemy of Team MaSh.πŸ˜†

Agree with you only on thisπŸ˜† I'm with sher!Edited by anuramesh26 - 9 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monumolu

Of course Baldev/Ballu our Sher!!! I support him because he is human, he has his flaws, he is imperfect, he is impulsive, he is angry, but he loves his loved ones unconditionally irrespective of how they treat him!!! He is not a hypocrite, he is what he is!!! He is a man easy in his skin!!! 

Well I am actually surprised how come Ballu got so many votes more than Veera till now. I see more of Team Veera all around who justifies her modern, educated ideas and tricks !!! 

Well said πŸ‘

IKR πŸ˜†
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too agree with lot of people here that CVs should have focused on Baldev's career. But here the problem is not career. To be very frank, I have never seen Veera as a seasoned professional!!! She is shown as a jack of all trades, master of none!!! 

Here the question is about the personal relationships of the characters!!! Veera is shown to use people and all her flaws are glorified!!! All her silly pranks and tricks are portrayed as the best tips for mending a relationship!!! If hitting a woman is a problem in our society, then why is hitting a man glorified in the name of being modern, free and educated!!! Is equality all about hitting each other or settling scores? Definitely not!!!  I think Veera should be shown as a more sensible woman as she is educated. But here she is shown as a shallow, silly girl!!! Veera should have the power to transform Baldev to a better individual, to inspire him to be career oriented as she is literate on the contrary here she tries to belittle him, accuses him and slaps him!!! For me being educated means being empowered not being an overbearing person like Veera!!! 

Bang on πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Feminism πŸ˜Š

deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I too agree with lot of people here that CVs should have focused on Baldev's career. But here the problem is not career. To be very frank, I have never seen Veera as a seasoned professional!!! She is shown as a jack of all trades, master of none!!! 

Here the question is about the personal relationships of the characters!!! Veera is shown to use people and all her flaws are glorified!!! All her silly pranks and tricks are portrayed as the best tips for mending a relationship!!! If hitting a woman is a problem in our society, then why is hitting a man glorified in the name of being modern, free and educated!!! Is equality all about hitting each other or settling scores? Definitely not!!!  I think Veera should be shown as a more sensible woman as she is educated. But here she is shown as a shallow, silly girl!!! Veera should have the power to transform Baldev to a better individual, to inspire him to be career oriented as she is literate on the contrary here she tries to belittle him, accuses him and slaps him!!! For me being educated means being empowered not being an overbearing person like Veera!!! 

πŸ‘
pluviophile. thumbnail
Veera. No matter how hard I try to support Baldev.. 'some' of his delusional fans will make me turn back in a jiffy. πŸ˜³ 
ManaliRoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrashCandy

Veera. No matter how hard I try to support Baldev.. 'some' of his delusional fans will make me turn back in a jiffy. πŸ˜³ 

You are making the decision while thinking of 'some' πŸ˜² 

pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliRoy

You are making the decision while thinking of 'some' πŸ˜² 

I have to. Their presence is too strong. Besides it's fun being the supporter of a character that pretty much has non-existent supporters. 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BrashCandy

She has more supporters dnt go by the poll plz. And veera fans r more delusional baldev fans are practical but veera fans just have to blindly support her bcoz she is a girl😊
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

She has more supporters dnt go by the poll plz. And veera fans r more delusional baldev fans are practical but veera fans just have to blindly support her bcoz she is a girl😊

LMAO! That's a pretty shit reason to support any character blindly, same as people supporting a male character cuz he's good looking.
Edited by BrashCandy - 9 years ago