ManaliRoy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

I know but some people will vote for Veera don't worry sweetheart πŸ˜Š

Yup , I am amazed @MaaneetDeewangi.
ManaliRoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonmusk

Right now as per the current track-support to veera. Bcoz baldev ne sach me galat decision le liya hai. My support would've gone to baldev if he had taken the decision of building his career life,making his own name rather than the chote sarpunch or sarpunch ka puttar. Seriously if cvs had shown that definitely would be supporting baldev. Dekh apne dam par apni zindagi banayi,tere bina kisi madad ke. But...thats why nw majboori me support to veera.

What kind of majboori was that?  
🀣

ManaliRoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonmusk

This track has nothing to do with baldev's career. May i know why you're supporting veera? I've given the reason in my first post. F9 this track has nothing to do with baldev's track. But it should've gone to that way if cvs want. Its universal truth that baldev ko kisi aur se nh par veera se uski baton se farak padta hai,right? All were calling him useless,gunda. He didnt care. But when veera called him that he got hurt. I expected that he will take decision to develop his career,toh main sabse ziada khush hoti. But he decided to marry. Thats why i m supporting her. I m very true,i m really nt liking her plans,moves to get back baldev. Par kya kare isse simran ka patta katega aur baldev bach jayega. Even i dont want patch up of veeba after exposing. These r my true views. Did i answered?

🀣" He decided to marry" se how one can understand why are you supporting veera? πŸ€£ Atleast I can't...Silly me πŸ€ͺ
ManaliRoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

i have answered.πŸ˜ƒ
you can call me anjali😳

I so knew it you are Anjali...I have told many that you are Anjali,,from the very first day you have joined the forum...😎
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course team baldev...atleast baldev has guts to accept n say the truth...not like veera who was giving lame xcuses when ballu asked why she wants to break her marriage...
that time also when she got a chance to speak with baldev...she was like jab tu kar sakta hai toh main kyu nahi...she is really a big big hypocrite
a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Team Ballu coz i trust and love him and will not leave his side no matter whatever happens 
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of course Baldev/Ballu our Sher!!! I support him because he is human, he has his flaws, he is imperfect, he is impulsive, he is angry, but he loves his loved ones unconditionally irrespective of how they treat him!!! He is not a hypocrite, he is what he is!!! He is a man easy in his skin!!! 
Well I am actually surprised how come Ballu got so many votes more than Veera till now. I see more of Team Veera all around who justifies her modern, educated ideas and tricks !!! 
monumolu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

πŸ˜†

Didn't you know that there are Veera fangirls? πŸ˜²

Don't you know that there is only one infallible one in Pritampura? Veera because she is modern and educated and she calls for freedom yeaaahhh πŸ˜†!!! Female power all the way!!! Baldev ko ek thapad maar diya toh usmein kaunsi badi baat hai? Veera kabhi galat nahi ho sakti na!!!
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Team Baldev obviously, because he is what he is, there are no two ways about him.
monumolu thumbnail
I too agree with lot of people here that CVs should have focused on Baldev's career. But here the problem is not career. To be very frank, I have never seen Veera as a seasoned professional!!! She is shown as a jack of all trades, master of none!!! 

Here the question is about the personal relationships of the characters!!! Veera is shown to use people and all her flaws are glorified!!! All her silly pranks and tricks are portrayed as the best tips for mending a relationship!!! If hitting a woman is a problem in our society, then why is hitting a man glorified in the name of being modern, free and educated!!! Is equality all about hitting each other or settling scores? Definitely not!!!  I think Veera should be shown as a more sensible woman as she is educated. But here she is shown as a shallow, silly girl!!! Veera should have the power to transform Baldev to a better individual, to inspire him to be career oriented as she is literate on the contrary here she tries to belittle him, accuses him and slaps him!!! For me being educated means being empowered not being an overbearing person like Veera!!!