Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BrashCandy

LMAO! That's a pretty shit reason to support any character blindly, same as people supporting a male character cuz he's good looking.

Yup it is but no one is supporting baldev just bcoz he's good looking😊 even ranvi is good looking but right now even his fans r pissed with him and not supporting him
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

Yup it is but no one is supporting baldev just bcoz he's good looking😊 even ranvi is good looking but right now even his fans r pissed with him and not supporting him

Really? Ranvi is average-looking. Why do they support Baldev then? (2 lines will be enough). 
overactor thumbnail

Really? Ranvi is average-looking. Why do they support Baldev then? (2 lines will be enough). 

Don't feel like giving reasons to some one who would only give negative comments without watching the show😳 ask veera fans why they support her
ManaliRoy thumbnail

I have to. Their presence is too strong. Besides it's fun being the supporter of a character that pretty much has non-existent supporters. 

What? you are saying she s having non existent supporters πŸ˜²

You know what?Beside the fact that "I am a blind fan of Baldev" but my support is only for him not because of I am obsessed with him or his good looks,,I always think as a general viewer...
Edited by ManaliRoy - 9 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail

Don't feel like giving reasons to some one who would only give negative comments without watching the show😳 ask veera fans why they support her

🀣

Why, still hanging on to hope that CVs will give you the man-handling Baldev that you always wanted? πŸ˜† It's a pity. I don't even know any Veera fans. 
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliRoy

What? you are saying she s having non existent supporters πŸ˜²

You know what?Beside the fact that "I am a blind fan of Baldev" but I supports only him not because of I am obsessed with him or his good looks,,I always think as a general viewer...

If I meant you, I would have said it to your face. They know who they are. πŸ˜›
overactor thumbnail

🀣

Why, still hanging on to hope that CVs will give you the man-handling Baldev that you always wanted? πŸ˜† It's a pity. I don't even know any Veera fans. 

Dnt have to ans u πŸ˜³ have no hopes from the show and i can desire for anything i want. Who ru to pity me. Pity urself for wasting tine in a forum the show of which u dnt even watch.
Oh yeah i believe it ofcorx u dnt knw veera fans 
pluviophile. thumbnail

Dnt have to ans u πŸ˜³ have no hopes from the show and i can desire for anything i want. Who ru to pity me. Pity urself for wasting tine in a forum the show of which u dnt even watch.
Oh yeah i believe it ofcorx u dnt knw veera fans 

aww! Of course, you can! Getting excited for the VeeBa marriage? It's my time to waste na.. it's always fun wasting on this forum, I doubt any forum has members like this one. It's just sooo special! 
ManaliRoy thumbnail

If I meant you, I would have said it to your face. They know who they are. πŸ˜›

Did I say that you meant me? πŸ˜² 
I was just interacting with you πŸ˜”
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliRoy

Did I say that you meant me? πŸ˜² 
I was just interacting with you πŸ˜”

Interact with me on FB then. This place.. sigh.