Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Rasgulla_sp

Btw, this Renu Bhabhi, is this Aarav's mother? I know Aarav calls Khushi 'bua' but I have forgotten what exact relation do Khushi and Aarav share. Somebody help me! SOS call here!

[/QUOTE]
Renu bhabhi is supposed to be Shyam's wife who apparently abandoned his wife and son and has been absconding from then. Remember Shyam the runaway brother of Khushi, who went to Mumbai to try his luck in films. So Aarav is his and Renu's son and so calls Khushi as bua.
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need the TNSNo23CC pill πŸ€“πŸ˜† Edited by kclovearshi - 9 years ago
Manishi1 thumbnail
Hi dear..liked your story a lot. please update soon. 
55555666666 thumbnail
Amazing story!
I am completely hooked to both characters and their past.
Can't wait to see what happens next!!
asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are you back? Give us a sign, or a nudge, or something. 
Very stressed thinking about how Arnav's gift to Khushi might piss me off & perhaps piss her off too.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kclovearshi

I need the TNSNo23CC pill πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Hehe! Me too!πŸ˜†

sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Hehe! Me too!πŸ˜†

Me 3
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Since I'm 3 chapters behind schedule, I'm posting a consolidated list for the sake of keeping things coherent.
1) Phirans are the BEST in winter.
2) I wish more people understood how much fun it is to listen to the radio. Although, music interrupting radio jockeys is about right. Especially where I live. Pfft.
3) So...whatever the reason Khushi's dad is mad at her, it seems recent. Like how long could he stay mad at Khushi and not talk to her? Therefore, this is linked to the Tewari mystery and not to her college-Poonam Raizada mystery.
4) I agree, Patakha Guddi does have this effect. And I don't return calls from unknown numbers either. I clearly have lots in common with Payal. (OMG IS IT AMAN?)
5) Hehehehehe I'd be very very embarrassed too, if my dad was a nutty Right Winger. (Again, Payal.)
6) I have a feeling Arnav won't shut down Raizada Designs. Yes, his father's validation is obviously important to him but he's...grown up lots. So no, I don't think he will.
7) Payal is about as sensitive as a rhinoceros, of course. So I hope Payal and Aman get some heart-to-hearts along with Khushi-Payal.
8) "I like how you use economics as such an effective contraceptive."<< Favouritest line. Will use someday. Line, I mean; not macro-economics as contraceptive.
9) Also, Jun and Jhalli are the BEST. Almost as cute as the original Anjali+Shyamio.
10) I had been vaguely nervous about Preeto what with Khushi's tremendously poor luck, but I obviously worry needlessly. Preeto is fun and sweet. And is, for once, not a person trying to get Khushi for something.
11) Opposite Chawla is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I swear. It's mean but OMG.
12) I will not speculate anymore about Poonam (watch me break that vow is 3...2..)
13) Akash and Khushi are so much fun together! I have a rather worrying case of the hots for Akash and I bet he's gay. The best ones always are.
14) I'm super glad that Khushi has Akash and Preeto actually. You underplay how difficult her situation is and she handles herself with a lot of grace, but this CANNOT be easy.
15) English Hons boys are nothing to giggle about. I don't know about Delhi, but in my part of the world, they are not. *sigh* I had a Kishen-types friend whom I didn't find giggle-worthy at all. Hahahahahaha 'Bhaiyya, geyser chala do!' I have no future. No family money and no employable degree. *crie*
16) MENSA? Woah. Crush level rose 50 points.
17) So Arnav clearly has some sort of colossal misunderstanding here, but the question is, what? Did...Poonam tell him that she orchestrated this on purpose? Got Mr Raizada sick and then helped him out? I don't like Poonam, of course, but more than that, she's very confusing. I fail to put my finger on what really bothers her about Khushi. Especially when she's been nothing but polite and helpful.
18) Oh man, I can sense the train-wreck coming, but I can't figure out what it is, and it is making me so antsy!
19) Alright so Khushi quit college before she graduated, so before 21 at the very latest. The Tewari scandal hit sometime after her 23rd birthday. And some time in the last 4 years, her Dad stopped speaking to her, and her parents moved to Lucknow. Maybe, those two are connected. Maybe he doesn't speak to her BECAUSE she wouldn't move to Lucknow with them and chose to run Tewari and Sons instead.
20) NK is right, the Raizadas have a riddikulus fascination with Khushi. But then, don't most people? I can't seem to find anyone who has really not given Khushi a second thought in all these years, despite her trying her very best to make herself inconspicuous. Even this Aman sought her out first. You meet people like that, of course, who despite not doing anything to stand out..just do.
21) Also, it is official now. Arnav ko kuch kuch hota hai and the poor man is in denial. No wonder he messes up so much around her. Can't handle his feelings, like a man.
22) Arnav clearly has some deep seated insecurities about being liked in general-- not just by his dad. He overthinks everything and comes up with 2+2=5 in most cases.
23) Hehehehehe. I normally take great exception to matchmaking, but I only have sympathy for Anjali. Akash and Opposite Chawla...I wonder what happened to her.
24) I have a vague hint of the climax now. Samir Singh trying to take over Tewari and Sons to pacify this Vinay. That nephew of Tewari's and his court case. Arnav in love with Khushi and about to marry Payal. The old Raizada score. All these sundry other characters playing a part. This has all the makings of a Comedy of Errors.
25) Yeah, Akash is gay. Or is holding a torch for someone else.
26) Baba distancing himself from the family? That speaks of more than just Khushi not returning to Lucknow. And Tewari and Sons has been with them for seven years? That doesn't seem...right. Khushi went off the marriage mart because of the Tewari scandal AFTER she turned 23, right? Or did the scandal break much after Garima received ownership of the shop?
27) Fun fact: My parents really hadn't accepted ANY presents when they got married. Dad is very Hindi film khuddaar like that. (He'd get along very well with Akash's Dad, I think. Which means Akash and I are perfect for each other.) Personally, I don't see the point of not accepting presents. It's the best part of the wedding! Among all the pointless vases, ugly show pieces, innumerable dinner sets-- you get some awesome presents too. Like a few gorgeous sarees. Like jewelry. Like money. Like a Raclette Maker (truestory, my cousin had received one).
28) Arnav is trying. And floundering. With good reason, of course. He never really took the time out to get to know Khushi, so he doesn't know where to start now. I'd say a birthday present is a good start. I like the gramophone idea. I wonder what he bought for Khushi that fits into an envelope.
29) I hope I didn't lose you midway, but I always have a lot of feelz when I read this story.
30) Come back quick and tell us about your vacation and about what happened all those years ago.

Muchos love and a very happy new year!

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally managed to catch up with the update. And being a completely shameless hitch hiker, I second every comment that Cheshirebilli has in her wit and wisdom made in her post. Absolutely!

I too feel there is a disaster waiting round the corner.

I like Payal's total indifference to callers she doesn't recognize, must confess I am very guilty of doing precisely that.
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheshireBilli

Since I'm 3 chapters behind schedule, I'm posting a consolidated list for the sake of keeping things coherent.

1) Phirans are the BEST in winter.
2) I wish more people understood how much fun it is to listen to the radio. Although, music interrupting radio jockeys is about right. Especially where I live. Pfft.
3) So...whatever the reason Khushi's dad is mad at her, it seems recent. Like how long could he stay mad at Khushi and not talk to her? Therefore, this is linked to the Tewari mystery and not to her college-Poonam Raizada mystery.
4) I agree, Patakha Guddi does have this effect. And I don't return calls from unknown numbers either. I clearly have lots in common with Payal. (OMG IS IT AMAN?)
5) Hehehehehe I'd be very very embarrassed too, if my dad was a nutty Right Winger. (Again, Payal.)
6) I have a feeling Arnav won't shut down Raizada Designs. Yes, his father's validation is obviously important to him but he's...grown up lots. So no, I don't think he will.
7) Payal is about as sensitive as a rhinoceros, of course. So I hope Payal and Aman get some heart-to-hearts along with Khushi-Payal.
8) "I like how you use economics as such an effective contraceptive."<< Favouritest line. Will use someday. Line, I mean; not macro-economics as contraceptive.
9) Also, Jun and Jhalli are the BEST. Almost as cute as the original Anjali+Shyamio.
10) I had been vaguely nervous about Preeto what with Khushi's tremendously poor luck, but I obviously worry needlessly. Preeto is fun and sweet. And is, for once, not a person trying to get Khushi for something.
11) Opposite Chawla is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I swear. It's mean but OMG.
12) I will not speculate anymore about Poonam (watch me break that vow is 3...2..)
13) Akash and Khushi are so much fun together! I have a rather worrying case of the hots for Akash and I bet he's gay. The best ones always are.
14) I'm super glad that Khushi has Akash and Preeto actually. You underplay how difficult her situation is and she handles herself with a lot of grace, but this CANNOT be easy.
15) English Hons boys are nothing to giggle about. I don't know about Delhi, but in my part of the world, they are not. *sigh* I had a Kishen-types friend whom I didn't find giggle-worthy at all. Hahahahahaha 'Bhaiyya, geyser chala do!' I have no future. No family money and no employable degree. *crie*
16) MENSA? Woah. Crush level rose 50 points.
17) So Arnav clearly has some sort of colossal misunderstanding here, but the question is, what? Did...Poonam tell him that she orchestrated this on purpose? Got Mr Raizada sick and then helped him out? I don't like Poonam, of course, but more than that, she's very confusing. I fail to put my finger on what really bothers her about Khushi. Especially when she's been nothing but polite and helpful.
18) Oh man, I can sense the train-wreck coming, but I can't figure out what it is, and it is making me so antsy!
19) Alright so Khushi quit college before she graduated, so before 21 at the very latest. The Tewari scandal hit sometime after her 23rd birthday. And some time in the last 4 years, her Dad stopped speaking to her, and her parents moved to Lucknow. Maybe, those two are connected. Maybe he doesn't speak to her BECAUSE she wouldn't move to Lucknow with them and chose to run Tewari and Sons instead.
20) NK is right, the Raizadas have a riddikulus fascination with Khushi. But then, don't most people? I can't seem to find anyone who has really not given Khushi a second thought in all these years, despite her trying her very best to make herself inconspicuous. Even this Aman sought her out first. You meet people like that, of course, who despite not doing anything to stand out..just do.
21) Also, it is official now. Arnav ko kuch kuch hota hai and the poor man is in denial. No wonder he messes up so much around her. Can't handle his feelings, like a man.
22) Arnav clearly has some deep seated insecurities about being liked in general-- not just by his dad. He overthinks everything and comes up with 2+2=5 in most cases.
23) Hehehehehe. I normally take great exception to matchmaking, but I only have sympathy for Anjali. Akash and Opposite Chawla...I wonder what happened to her.
24) I have a vague hint of the climax now. Samir Singh trying to take over Tewari and Sons to pacify this Vinay. That nephew of Tewari's and his court case. Arnav in love with Khushi and about to marry Payal. The old Raizada score. All these sundry other characters playing a part. This has all the makings of a Comedy of Errors.
25) Yeah, Akash is gay. Or is holding a torch for someone else.
26) Baba distancing himself from the family? That speaks of more than just Khushi not returning to Lucknow. And Tewari and Sons has been with them for seven years? That doesn't seem...right. Khushi went off the marriage mart because of the Tewari scandal AFTER she turned 23, right? Or did the scandal break much after Garima received ownership of the shop?
27) Fun fact: My parents really hadn't accepted ANY presents when they got married. Dad is very Hindi film khuddaar like that. (He'd get along very well with Akash's Dad, I think. Which means Akash and I are perfect for each other.) Personally, I don't see the point of not accepting presents. It's the best part of the wedding! Among all the pointless vases, ugly show pieces, innumerable dinner sets-- you get some awesome presents too. Like a few gorgeous sarees. Like jewelry. Like money. Like a Raclette Maker (truestory, my cousin had received one).
28) Arnav is trying. And floundering. With good reason, of course. He never really took the time out to get to know Khushi, so he doesn't know where to start now. I'd say a birthday present is a good start. I like the gramophone idea. I wonder what he bought for Khushi that fits into an envelope.
29) I hope I didn't lose you midway, but I always have a lot of feelz when I read this story.
30) Come back quick and tell us about your vacation and about what happened all those years ago.

Muchos love and a very happy new year!

Thank you Semanti..it's like reading a recap..wonderful..was missing tewari so much
My guess about Kushi's dad's narazgi is bcos of tewari scandal and Aarav