Hellooo.....I love You...Maaneet SS. Part 5 ..updating

Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
                                       Hellooo...I Love You...

( The story is based on a novel that I have read some time ago...its not my original creation...I made changes accordingly which suits Maaneet)

A delicate love war between An Oxford University girl...and A Business Entrepreneur... ranging from a name puzzle to mathematical gimmicks to Pythagoras theorem...telephone department being the backdrop...a suspense love story...Hope you like it...

Part 1

28th Jan 2001...Delhi...
This was the time when chatting and Mobile phones were not popular in India as the present days...

He was preparing for the most prestigious project he could ever get...Yes...the  Government Project for the construction of apartments for the Defense Personnel...Maan Singh Khurana was eagerly waiting for the day he would grab the opportunity...He prepared the tender and asked his most trusted Assistant Aditya to go and bid the tender...Adi...I want you to go and bid the tender on my behalf...Maan said...

lekin  Sir...aap jaane wale the...Adi replied...

Adi...do you  remember what day is today...Maan  said...

Immediately  Adi  checked the calender and understood the reason...He gave a smile and said 
Good Luck Sir...Will be waiting for the good news by the time I reach after bidding the tender...

Thankyou  Adi...you were with me all through this...I owe you a lot...Maan replied...

No Sir...Its my pleasure...Will leave...I think its the time for your phone call and Letter...Adi said and left giving him a cheeky smile...

12:30 PM...
Maan was eagerly waiting for the daily mail from the postal department and the phone call...today he is going to hear her voice again after a gap of seven days...she has promised that today she will be finally going to reveal her identity, if he fails to guess  ...he was waiting for this day since the day she called him and congratulated him on his birthday last  month(28th Dec)...

He went to the past when suddenly he heard knocking at his cabin door...Come in Maan replied sternly without any emotions...Today's postal mails Sir...his personal secretary said...he felt excited with in ..but did not show any emotions...he asked her to keep them on his desk...he knows that by today he has to reveal the telephone number of hers ...through the mathematical puzzles she gave ...he could find the number and was eagerly waiting for her call at the same time...

He checked the postal mail...a smile formed seeing the mail he wanted ...My Musical Girl...he thought to himself and eagerly opened the letter to read
Dear...Dust  Danav...❤️my love ❤️

I know you would be waiting for my call today...by the time you receive this mail...I hope you would be able to find my telephone number👏.i f you did not find the number👎🏼...  😆...I think this is the 4th letter and probably my last letter from me...you will receive neither my any phone call nor my letter after this day...

The earth beside Maan shattered reading this...he struggled to read the letter...

Maan...The day I first saw your photograph in the newspaper...i have fallen in love with you...when I read about your personal life in the interview...i found that that we both share same birthday...i felt ecstatic...i some how felt plethora of emotions in me about you...I wanted to be loved by you...cherish your love...wanted to be yours not only this life, but in the next births also...I could have directly come to you...for friendship and say I love you...I did not want our love happen just like daily serial soaps...but it should happen in much different way ...So I thought to call you from public telephone...gave you hints for my name...mathematical puzzles for my house telephone number...I remember how you gave me the name " My Musical Girl" just hearing my voice...I still blush remembering this.😳...We both started to love each other even without seeing each other personally...me being exception...I saw you in all the places., I asked you to come...but as usual you would always come late by 2 minutes...and I would always leave the place if you are late...then you would crib about this...😆
"Maan Singh Khurana is late" this line would be the sensational news for the reporters...😆...By the way how is your assistant Adi is doing...bechara he was the target of my puzzles...😆...but Maan, I dont know how you are going to take this news...Last week, I felt sudden pain in my chest with uncontrollable breathing...My dad admitted me in hospital...the doctors did some tests and confirmed that the condition of my heart is not good and I don't have much time to live even if they operate...but I want to take the risk...for me ...for us...They are going to operate me on 28th Jan at 6 PM at City Hospital...before going to the operation theater...I want to see you...Please don't be late at least today...I will be waiting for our first kiss...If I am lucky enough to meet you before I will be operated, then I will contented if I die during the operation...Waiting for you...

P.S.  You still did not find my name yet you call by it...
...Love you...

...Yours Musical Girl...

Maan felt as if some body has killed him...he could not understand what he should do...he checked the time...the time has already crossed 3...it takes almost 1 1/2 hr  to reach the hospital in normal traffic and during the peak time it will take at least 2 hrs ..he has no time to waste...he felt shattered...sweat droplets started to appear on his forehead ...he felt sudden chillness in his palms...Not understanding what to do...he checked the City Hospital's phone number in the telephone directory and called them...
City Hospital...the receptionist replied attending the phone call...
This is Maan Singh Khurana, MD of Khurana Constructions...Maan replied.

Yes Sir...What can I do for you?..she asked ...

I needed information about the patient with heart complications who is going to get operated at 6 today evening....he asked.

But Sir...we are not allowed to reveal any information about the patient with out their permission...She said....

I don't need any advice...Just tell me is there any one who is going to get operated at 6:00 ..its a decision of death and life...he said frustrated...

Yes Sir...there is one girl in 20's is going to get operated, but I wont reveal any more details... she replied...

O.K...Inform the doctor in cheif about her being Maan Singh Khurana's Love and she should have the best treatment available...all the bills would be cleared by me...say this to your doctor and I will be reaching there in an hour.....saying he disconnected the call without hearing her reply...

He checked the time it was almost nearing 4:00..

At the same time Adi was trying to call the landline , but it is continuously engaged...he thought may be Maan was on call with the girl..he felt excited and  started towards KC...

In KC.    Maan was thinking what to do ...a sudden thought clicked his mind...without wasting any time...he rushed out side not before informing his secretory...that Adi should come to City hospital as soon as possible...he took his car and went to the metro rail station...he parked the car at the parking lot...took a ticket to the City Hospital station...he was informed that the train will reach the platform by 5:00 and from there it takes about 30-35 minutes  to  reach the City hospital Station...and from there it takes 10-15 minutes to reach the hospital...

Meanwhile in the hospital...the receptionist informed the Doctor-in-Chief about the phone call she received from Maan Singh Khurana...The doctor is astonished about this and informed the same to the family members of the girl...they did not understand what he was saying...they informed the girl...her parents could see a contended smile on her face...her parents felt something is going on...she started to look towards the room waiting for him...the doctors decided to give her anesthesia at 6:00 and take her to the operation theater...

Back in the station...Maan was desperately waiting for the train...he became numb to all the noise in the platform...he was all in the news today evening because of winning the tender...he completely forgot about the tender...the persons who knew Maan were trying to talk to talk to him...but nothing is going into his mind...only thing he knew is his love...suddenly there was an announcement that the train is coming to the platform...he checked into the general compartment and stood holding the handle...he was numb with his palms becoming colder...he was checking the time continuously hoping the time would still...he felt he was going against the time...he came to senses as the train suddenly stopped...he asked the co-passengers about the City hospital station...the ..they replied he has to get get down in this stop and walk to left after coming out of the station...He looked at his watch it said 5:30 ...Wasting no time he got down the train and ran out side not paying attention to his surroundings...he came outside the station...again asked the passers by the address of the hospital...he ran towards the hospital...pushing the people...dashing the road side fruit stalls...he ran as if it was a marathon...

By the time he reached the hospital it was nearing 5:50 P.M...he went to reception and introduced himself there...the receptionist wasting no time took him to the room where the girl is admitted...She knocked the door only to see the doctors were preparing her for the surgery...she informed doctor about Maan coming there...the heart beats of the girl were rising hearing this...the doctors observed her and taking the permission from her parents, he gestured Maan to come inside who was walking like a zombie...everybody around were stunned looking at him...How come Maan Singh Khurana, a young established entrepreneur is related to the girl...Maan could see her lower body covered with bed sheet...the doctor is hiding the view of  girl's face...Maan came towards her...when doctor shifted a side giving him the view of the girl...And then Time stood still...their eyes met...Maan was looking at her with contented eyes and she with a contended smile...Everybody were shocked...Maan without wasting any time sat and leaned towards her...he cradled her and gave hard smooch with lots of emotions...the girl responded to him in the same way with tears in her eyes...they parted hearing the surroundings and both felt embarrassed...
" You still did not find my name" she asked with a pout...

Maan laughed and said" Will find out by the time you come out of the operation theater"

She was about to say more..when he gestured her not to say anything...he sat on his knees...took a ring from his pocket and said" My musical Girl...Will you marry me and make me the father our children?"he proposed...

Time stood still for every one and the same time Adi entered the room...Everyone were waiting what she is going to say...
With a contented smile, she replied Yes...

Her parents felt happy at the same time afraid of what is going to happen...Maan happily made her wear the ring and said "I Love You , My Musical Girl"

I love you Maan...Wait for me...this time you were not late...and I will not be late to loose you....she said...

The time has almost crossed 6:00...the doctors said it was the time for the operation...Time stood still for Maan...Adi was beside Maan holding him...Maan left her hand to hold it again after the operation with great difficulty...the doctors gave her anesthesia...she drifted to unconsciousness with a contended smile hoping to recover...the doctors took her into the operation theater and closed the door...the red bulb flashed outside the door...Maan sat on the bench with Adi beside him...Its going to be 6hr operation...he closed his    eyes and remembered the first telephonic conversation with her... 

precap:   flash back

Will update based on your response...If anybody has any problem either with the title or with the story...please do pm me...

Index
Part 1...Pg 1 (see above)

Teaser pg 23

Part 2...Pg 32

Part 3..pg 44

Part 4...pg 56

Edited by Mayuvani5 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by envi - 9 years ago
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start... waiting for more..
 i love the way maan propose her...
hope geet come out healthy 
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz 4 d new SS vani 🥳
awesm start maan is eagrly waitng 4 his musis gal's call nd letter 😊
when d letter reachd him he got shock coz his music gal is sufferng 4 heart prblm 😭
she wantd 2 c him be4 gong 4 operation 😊
maan witout wastng anythime 1st instructd doc 2 take care of her fully nd went 4mmetro 2 meet her 👏
finally maan met his music gal kissd nd proposd her 😳
hpe she gets well waitng 4 d nxt part vani update soon
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
amazing SS dear, loved it; 👏 waiting for update
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update..
loved dis part...a lot
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!👏👏Wonderful starting⭐️⭐️Its quiet interesting...loved it so much...waiting eagerly for the next...update soon dear...Thanks for the PM dear😳
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrts di fr new ss...🤗
n amazn stry line...loved it...
d way maan propse her n geet lttr...all emntl...
waitn fr flashbck
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
woww...

first of all congratulation on this new story..di !!!

And kya start tha story ka..
awee i loved geet here..her faith in maan...simply fab...!!!

I wanan knw everything about them..plz continue soon..>!!