Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tleshni

why do i feel this is Sanam??😲 I mean why the hell would she smile🀒..and look content.. Unless they are really trying to make Sunehri even worse of a character than she is now

I hope so. Please let this be Sanam πŸ€”

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I just read this last page. Why isn't someone making an Aaher AT?

There is a JaNu AT no? Why not Aaher?

There are epic love triangles and love stories which start with these scenarios. Imagine all the possibilities of Aaher!!!

I asked Mods for permission to make the AaHer AT, but permission wasn't granted. πŸ˜­ 

@bold IKR. πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

I asked Mods for permission to make the AaHer AT, but permission wasn't granted. πŸ˜­ 

@bold IKR. πŸ˜ƒ

If JaAnu is granted, I don't see how come AaHer is not granted. The show has given so many AaHer moments and scenes...they are being discriminatory and unfair in not allowing an AT.

Not only that, scenarios similar to AaHer has been the base for quite a few  love triangles and love stories within the soap world.

There is so much we could write and put in the Aaher AT...

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

If JaAnu is granted, I don't see how come AaHer is not granted. The show has given so many AaHer moments and scenes...they are being discriminatory and unfair in not allowing an AT.

Not only that, scenarios similar to AaHer has been the base for quite a few  love triangles and love stories within the soap world.

There is so much we could write and put in the Aaher AT...

That's exactly what I told the Mod, but she didn't allow. We have so many AaHer moments and scenes already, it really is unfair that they are not allowing an AT. Perhaps, now that there is a lot more demand for it, they will allow?

But yeah, it is totally unfair. 
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See unlike all couples, Aaher started on a totally loving note.

They have been lovey dovey from the word go...  no friendship, no angst, etc... LOVE straight away. So, I do not understand how an Aher AT is not granted.

Now as they head towards their nikah, perhaps Seher realises that Aahil is one of the most available bachelor around for her. The fact that he is the most eligible bachelor of Bhopal not withstanding. So she agrees to the nikah... I mean look at Aahil. Can we really blame her?

Also about the validity of Nikah etc... that can all be rubbished as per the story line and serial extension period.

I guess an AT is in order...?

My heart bleeds for Rehan, though.. Bhai aap phir seπŸ’”
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minnie2308

See unlike all couples, Aaher started on a totally loving note.

</div>
They have been lovey dovey from the word go... no friendship, no angst, etc... LOVE straight away. So, I do not understand how an Aher AT is not granted.

Now as they head towards their nikah, perhaps Seher realises that Aahil is one of the most available bachelor around for her. The fact that he is the most eligible bachelor of Bhopal not withstanding. So she agrees to the nikah... I mean look at Aahil. Can we really blame her?

Also about the validity of Nikah etc... that can all be rubbished as per the story line and serial extension period.

I guess an AT is in order...?

<div>My heart bleeds for Rehan, though.. Bhai aap phir seπŸ’”

That hug can be ahil dream πŸ˜†Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Don't want to watch the segment but the pf posted here in IF made me wonder.
Is it Sanam in Sehers wedding get up or Seher herself?
I mean it looks like she is hugging Aahil tightly and feeling good about it after looong. If thTs the case then it should be Sanam not Seher.
Now if it's indeed Seher then I have no words left.All I can say is wben she said yes to Aahil for marriage i thought she can't go lower than this. Clearly this hug would prove me wrong.
Even Aahil looks surprised by Her behaviour.
I have no hopes left for the show but for my sanity I hope it's nof ase er. Because if it is indeed her then there's no way her character could be redeemed after this.
T

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Don't want to watch the segment but the pf posted here in IF made me wonder.
Is it Sanam in Sehers wedding get up or Seher herself?
I mean it looks like she is hugging Aahil tightly and feeling good about it after looong. If thTs the case then it should be Sanam not Seher.
Now if it's indeed Seher then I have no words left.All I can say is wben she said yes to Aahil for marriage i thought she can't go lower than this. Clearly this hug would prove me wrong.
Even Aahil looks surprised by Her behaviour.
I have no hopes left for the show but for my sanity I hope it's nof ase er. Because if it is indeed her then there's no way her character could be redeemed after this.
T

I too hope its Sanam... Coz sanam always have a contended feeling when she is with aahil and in this pic  she looks so soft and delicate. But who knows what CVs have in store for usπŸ˜•