Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@ surbhiholic @flora212 @ Suku_SwaRon @ castlebones
I will wait for you guys if it turns out to be Sanam hugging Aahil
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danitrini

I'm done and fed up. This forum is not the place for me. They should rename it Negativity zone. I'll let the Admin know. Give them the idea to change the name of this place to negativity zone. 

People here just turn nice, peaceful people , into angry people... 

I think you misunderstood my comment. So let me rephrase that, I hope that you you both are right because I'm hoping and praying for the same thing. I'm not being a pessimist here. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. It was totally unintentional.😳
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

@ surbhiholic @flora212 @ Suku_SwaRon @ castlebones

I will wait for you guys if it turns out to be Sanam hugging Aahil

ssrdj... the way I have read these folks through their posts... they'll be the happiest.😆 Sorry guys I spoke for you... Have come to love you all in our times of sorrow😆

But at present I do not put it against them if they think its Seher hugging Aahil... I also feel its Seher..Wish I am wrong... Please God let me be wrong.
But are we also going to wait for all who say its not Seher😉
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

i demand we get an AaHer AT !! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜³ This (mutual 🤣) hug cant go unnoticed ðŸ˜­ 

even i want an aaher AT,😳 cause they are the most happening couple now...😳... soon we will have aaher nikah.. then for sure we would have the AT😳
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni

why do i feel this is Sanam??😲 I mean why the hell would she smile🤢..and look content.. Unless they are really trying to make Sunehri even worse of a character than she is now

i think its seher..🤢.. well they def want to make seher totally negative i guess..🤢..aaher nikah coming up soon..🤢lets just prepare our minds for it..
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Actually the hug seems more from Sunehri's side rather than Aahil's, going by their expressions. She seems content and is even smiling and Aahil looks confused. ðŸ¤£

Aahil's got some serious game bruh. ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£

I demand an AaHer AT too. 

me too...
even i want an Aaher AT
sunehri wants to steal her sisters husband for herself.... that hug was def mutual ,more from seher's side.. aahil just baffled..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I saw the video and I have to say that hug was giving me vibes man!! Like seriously hot vibes?? I didn't realise Suneheri was such a good actress? Or has her near death experience suddenly given her clarity?? So she suddenly noticed that Aahil is so damned hot and huggable?? Lol

If that is an AHER hug...?? Kya Kahun yaar?? Suneheri forgot her pehela Pyaar SO easily?? Her Rehan? Without whom she and her Zindagi are both Adhoora?? What's happening??

I don't make all these long winded and far fetched predications, coz it is really not my thing?? But can I go out on a limb and say, I hope this is Sanam?? Coz that explains the passion and the loving nature in that hug?? Coz if not, the only explanation is that realising she just escaped being blown to bits, Suneheri just needed a Hug and Aahil was waiting with open arms??

So chance Peh dance?? LolEdited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Aahil finally realise she's not sanam after did it all romance with seher 🤣 😆

Yeah this could be it too! Suneheri is getting into her part very well and doing method acting?? But Aahil has hugged Sanam many times?? So he is not getting his Sanam feeling?? So starts to feel odd?? That could be it too??
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read this last page. Why isn't someone making an Aaher AT?
There is a JaNu AT no? Why not Aaher?

There are epic love triangles and love stories which start with these scenarios. Imagine all the possibilities of Aaher!!!