Aishwarya approached for Sujoy Ghosh's next with Saif

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

AISHWARYA TO MAKE A COMEBACK WITH SAIF

POSTED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2014 BY WEBMASTER

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who had taken a sabbatical will now come back to the big screen with Sujoy Ghosh's next and will be teamed up with Saif Ali Khan. The film is based on a Japanese novel, Suspect X and will go on the floors in April. The film will be produced by Balaji Motion Pictures. Saif has also agreed to do another film with Balaji which will also be directed by Sujoy.

Sujoy Ghosh is on a roll again. His ambitious project Durga Rani Singh might be stuck in limbo. But his project with Balaji Telefilms seems to be going great guns. The screen adaptation of the popular 2005-Japanese novel, The Devotion Of Suspect X, is fast moving towards its first date with a shooting floor with Saif Ali Khan on board to play the male protagonist.

Now we hear that Aishwarya Rai Bachchanis on his mind and chances are that she may even give it a nod. The character in the novel is called Yasuko Hanaoka, a single mother, who murders her ex-husband.

A source familiar with the development says, "Nothing has been confirmed as yet. It's a big project and a plum role. It's not a film that can be wrapped up in a jiffy. The producers are moving one step at a time. Let's see which of these women is finalised for the role eventually."

We tried contacting Balaji Telefilms but their officials didn't respond to our queries. 

Not confirmed yet though.

Aishwarya has confirmed that she has signed more films apart from Jazbaa( Directed by Sanjay Gupta. Has a fabulous cast with Irrfan, Shabana Azmi, John Abraham, Anupam Kher) 

One of them seems to be Rohit Shetty's next opp. Srk. Announcements of all her films will happen soon! :-)  

Edited by TheDecapitated - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it is true!🥳 Always wanted to see these two together & the tamasha it would create shall be glorious!  *Prays to the gossip genie to make it happen*
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
They would be a  really interesting pair but not getting my hopes up
Too many rumours right now
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She still looks hotter than most of the new chicks..

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

They would be a really interesting pair but not getting my hopes up

Too many rumours right now

They all are true...Trust me.

But they will be shelved once Jazba flop.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dare_Lala

Lala Ji if KJo film with  Aamir and Aish than what happen? need expert opinion😕 
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dare_Lala

Atleast a 40+ old actress getting numerous film offers unlike any of Bollywood actresses in history.

Truth hurts. 😭
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saif and aish ðŸ˜•it might just be an odd pair like aish and govinda 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suspect X has a big part for the guy, not girl. Don't think she will agree to this.
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
No they won't look good, replace Saif with Salman !
ya ya I know it can happen only in my dreams