Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Not confirmed.

Pretty confirmed that Saif in this movie though coz there have been many articles for a while now

Ah okay. Thanks.   Hope it happens but not getting my hopes up. 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't know...wanna see them together first
TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read the summary of the book. Though the story has the female lead at the crux, the story is more about the mathematician ( Saif) than the lady. 
That can be a real problem with Ash now! She wouldn't accept films (of this nature) which doesn't have real real meaty part for her. Sujoy will have to flesh it out! Add more details and make it an equal role if not a more important one. 

The story sounds good! Saif and Ash are totally different personalities, it will be very interesting to see them together if this happens.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it turn out to be another rumour! Btw there's also a rumour abt aish working wid MB... Hope its true
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BloodyHypocrite

Hope it turn out to be another rumour! Btw there's also a rumour abt aish working wid MB... Hope its true

Ever since Ash announced that she has signed more movies - there has been an explosion of movie rumours

- Rohits next with SRK
- KJOs next with Aamir
- Sujoys next with Saif
- Some role in Ashutoshs next with Hrithik
- Mani Ratnam movie
- Gangajal 2 (saw this on Twitter pretty sure its not true)
- some say HBD is back on with pralad

So many rumours 😆 even today's big leading ladies don't have that many rumours however I personally believe she's doing Jazba, Rohits film with Srk and KJos with Aamir... Reason is that she has been seen alot with KjO and Srk lately... And also saw her with Aamir at some sports game. Pretty sure she's doing these three projects