Witch in Disguise of Angel

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ofcourse you all must have already got it whom I am talking about from the title😳 yeah our beloved Sunehri The Pure Innocent Angel, The Masoom Princess , Miss All Correct Whatever She Does! Who could have thought that this Masoom Princess will turn into Home Wrecker in one night...sorry I mean in a week? Well I didn't think...I can't even imagine Sunehri to be such dare devil ever even in my wildest dream ðŸ˜­ kya se kya bangayi Sunehri in Sach Savitra Rehaan love ðŸ˜³ This is called true love. Jab khud ki dil tuta toh dusro ko kese kush hone de sakte he! Mujhe pyar nahi mila toh mein kisi aur ki pyar aur sukoon  ko cheen lungi! Sunehri ke liya paise se badkar kuch nahi...she can do anything for money!  Her Darling Lover Boy decided to move on and she decided to do same by breaking someone home. Isss pyar ko kya naam du? Honestly I knew that she would say yes to Raziya wish but still there was 0.1 % for her answer to be no and her redemption to take place.  But no its also gone now. Sunehri can never be redeemed.  She also need to get punishment just like Tanveer and Raziya.  One thing Cvs succeeded...yes they succeeded in making a new Vamp in QH 2 that is Sunehri. Sunehri character is beyond repair now...hopefully cvs will give atleast a better end to her character.  Well I don't mind her to be negetive or grey , if cvs had already planned this way then they have brought it out really well. Sunehri totally looked like the villian today! 
Between I can give you few more points to prove that Sunehri is the new vamp in town...
Here they are-

1) She has the Super power ability somehow.  Like the villians in QH world. Just like she got to know that khala khalu mixed something in her food or she found the camera. 
2) Her mind is working faster than both leads Ahil and Sanam. 
3) She knows how to manipulate people. 
4) She is greedy.

Now guys its time for your reviews
Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the main thing.. u keep hiking her price she would do anything... she just proved it today..
what can we say when CV's show things like this
lovely post nafs
Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Sunheri indeed is Billi part 2. She is every way comparable to Billi. No she didn't kill yet but she already aided to a kidnapping . That is no way better than killing somebody . A crime is a crime . There's no bad crime and good crime.
Billi and Billi 2 both started same way. Billi got rejected by ASAD and became Vamp no 1 . Billi 2 got rejected ( she deserved it though) by Rehan and decided to ruin another woman's life by taking over her place after getting her kidnapped.
Billi actually didn't even start this big. She was into small games initially. Like making Zoya look like a fool in front of ASAD or Burning Zoyas hand by mixing acid in it etc etc . Anyway I do remember she warned Zoya about the acid though.
Billi 2 is much worse than her from the begining. She started with getting Sanam kidnapped and taking over her place. She openly seduces Aahil for her own benefit and mocks his love for his wife even though she had the audacity to take over his wife's place and con him. She has surely started much bigger than that Stray Cat.
If we have to sympathize Her , we have to sympathize Billi no 1 as well. No ones born a criminal. Given by the track record of that Billi 2 it seems with time she is going to be a bigger criminal than that cat. Some People say Sunheri had no one to care for her . Hence she became this way. We never saw anyone caring for Billi no 1 as well. Does that mean we all should accept that Billi 1 is this way since she had to fend for herself since childhood? That way we should be sympathetic to her as well. Isn't it?
Seher is no way redeemable. Yes she will be accepted and forgiven by Sanam and Family but I really hope she suffers big time before her redemption starts. I would say she is not redeemable but that won't happen. Hence I want her to literally ROT in hell before being eligible to redeem herself.Edited by trina2010 - 9 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
forgot to add,
today if she can accept more money to marry a guy who is madly in love with his wife cause she is heartbroken(lame excuse),
 tomorrow will she have kids with aahil cause rehan loved sanam first????, to spite sanam she is capable of it! of-course she would do that also for a price...
she is not redeemable in my opinion anymore..
CV's have butchered her character..
Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post
Today seher became billi -2
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Seher first entered I loved her!! Now.. Go and die! I can't believe she agreed to all of this!! There is basically no other way to butcher her character.. There is basically no chance for her to come back in our good books.. No chance.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Every day I used to get positive vibes about sunehri, at least she was shown like having a good heart though she is a thug... I hate it when she makes fun of AAhil, arey his love is not for her, its for his sanam only and she knows it very well😭
Flora its a good post.
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

the main thing.. u keep hiking her price she would do anything... she just proved it today..
what can we say when CV's show things like this
lovely post nafs

she is a thug, what can you expect from her anyways?  She has spent her entire life being a thief or making people fool around.  She might have a good side but bad habits can't be leave so easily...specially those habits which she is habitual of doing from long time 
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Sunheri indeed is Billi part 2. She is every way comparable to Billi. No she didn't kill yet but she already aided to a kidnapping . That is no way better than killing somebody . A crime is a crime . There's no bad crime and good crime. Ofcourse there is no two kinds of crime. A criminal is always criminal whether she steals or murders. And here not only Sunehri taking place of someone else wife, she is also playing with the feelings of man who is totally unaware of all these. She is doing the act of those bitches in other serials who tries to come close of someone else husband or doing EMA.
Billi and Billi 2 both started same way. Billi got rejected by ASAD and became Vamp no 1 . Billi 2 got rejected ( she deserved it though) by Rehan and decided to ruin another woman's life by taking over her place after getting her kidnapped.
Billi actually didn't even start this big. She was into small games initially. Like making Zoya look like a fool in front of ASAD or Burning Zoyas hand by mixing acid in it etc etc . Anyway I do remember she warned Zoya about the acid though.
Billi 2 is much worse than her from the begining. She started with getting Sanam kidnapped and taking over her place. She openly seduces Aahil for her own benefit and mocks his love for his wife even though she had the audacity to take over his wife's place and con him. She has surely started much bigger than that Stray Cat. Oh come on naturally she cant be really an angel. She has grown up on such environment.  Thats her profession to fool people around and steal. So doing such job is not big deal for her 
If we have to sympathize Her , we have to sympathize Billi no 1 as well. No ones born a criminal. Given by the track record of that Billi 2 it seems with time she is going to be a bigger criminal than that cat. Some People say Sunheri had no one to care for her . Hence she became this way. We never saw anyone caring for Billi no 1 as well. Does that mean we all should accept that Billi 1 is this way since she had to fend for herself since childhood? That way we should be sympathetic to her as well. Isn't it? Doesn't matter who has what type of childhood...the habits are always based on the environment someone grow. I dont know about tanveer much as I was not QH1 viewer but she must be poor for which she turned into greedy bitch. Same with Sunehri,  she has grown up with a bad childhood like eating from bin and all...naturally money will be like honey to her. She can do anything for it. Even if its breaking someone home!  The thing which surprised me is even after getting rehan hatred she is returning to same path or much worst than before!
Seher is no way redeemable. Yes she will be accepted and forgiven by Sanam and Family but I really hope she suffers big time before her redemption starts. I would say she is not redeemable but that won't happen. Hence I want her to literally ROT in hell before being eligible to redeem herself.

there is only one way her character can be redeemed according to me that is sacrifice for her sister or badi ammi or paying a big price for what she is doing now! Otherwise she is not redeemable character.  She has to get her punishment
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't forget selfish. I think I hate her more then Billi now.