Sumeet Sachdev Gr8 work :)

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all I wanted 2 make dis post since a long time but due 2 all d tension between ishra , I just forgot it always but now that things are getting good again๐Ÿ˜ƒ , I wud like 2 take dis opportunity to appreciate d actor sumeet for his role as abhimanyu raghav๐Ÿ‘ and mind u it's nt d character of mani dat I am appreciating ๐Ÿ˜›, it's d actor playing d role ( though honestly I never disliked mani completely but was too confused๐Ÿ˜† )

since he entered d show , he has been doing a gud job whether it's as suave business man ๐Ÿ˜‰or ishu's caring friend๐Ÿ˜Š , he plays it well. in some scenes like his scene wid ashok where he tell him 2 marry shagun and some of his self speaking scenes , it is shown how balanced and understanding he is , I loved him in d scenes where he talked to himself , dnt know why.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

I also feel that it's a very bigg challenge for any new entry who cmes as a part of such an important track 2 be bang on and be accepted by d audience๐Ÿ˜Š as d leads have already been loved by d people and here toh we all love karan as raman ๐Ÿ˜ณand divz as ishu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ a lot and we crave 4 ishra scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰so it was an even bigger challenge 4 sumeet to make a place in people's minds if not hearts.๐Ÿ˜› he has been an amazing performer along wid divan which made d show even more worth watching , any slightly weaker actor , wud nt have made such an impact I feel.๐Ÿ˜Š

so I wud just say that as an actor sumeet is perfect 4 d role of mani and he did his part very well. whenever he exits frm d show , I just want his graceful , peaceful exit, that's it.๐Ÿ‘

what do u feel?

P.S- this is just my pov , no offence or argument is intended .๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 some responses guys๐Ÿ˜Š
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post I agree sumeet has played mani well.
islandgirl007 thumbnail
He was brilliant in all the scenes...i am sure there is more for him to do...but it was a great support performance to the leads in this track..
i like Ishitha and Mani's friendship...๐Ÿ˜Š
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even his accent in tamil was good๐Ÿ˜Š
just few words still perfect.
Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he is a gr8 actr...i hop it end in positve note nd one thng fr sure he vl amk ishu r raman trustee of his trust...
myths_vaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt that Sumeet is a brilliant actor. Especially when Ishita was saying Abt her liking towards Punjabi sweets, the way he looked at Raman n Ishita was simply adorable. Gr8 work by the actor. Bang on.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is a very good actor..like him as Mani! he is quite good looking and has a very attractive voice!
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iffanvidz

even his accent in tamil was good๐Ÿ˜Š

just few words still perfect.

even i felt the same his tamil was very  gud when comparing with tamil of orthers
Desisoapgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good actor, looks good and has a great voice...
All in all, someone I hope has a meaty role in the show. I do not want him to vanish now...and I hope they don't turn him negative.. Love him in a positive role