Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is so beautifully written. I completely agree with you. My POV is that even if one is a die hard fan of Ishra - which obviously most of us are - we should also understand that its a tv serial meant for entertained. We should definitely support and appreciate good work. Good work is art!
I love Sumeet Sachdev and his acting and I love him as Mani because he is portraying it so well. He completely fits the character a 100% and does full justice. No one will be able to match him and I cant imagine anyone else playing Mani.
If iin future the story goes forwrad with Ishita and Mani being together, I will still appreciate his fantastic work.
Wish him all success in the world!

I hope you all agree as mature audience...
tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iams

This is so beautifully written. I completely agree with you. My POV is that even if one is a die hard fan of Ishra - which obviously most of us are - we should also understand that its a tv serial meant for entertained. We should definitely support and appreciate good work. Good work is art!

I love Sumeet Sachdev and his acting and I love him as Mani because he is portraying it so well. He completely fits the character a 100% and does full justice. No one will be able to match him and I cant imagine anyone else playing Mani.
If iin future the story goes forwrad with Ishita and Mani being together, I will still appreciate his fantastic work.
Wish him all success in the world!

I hope you all agree as mature audience...

Yes sumeet has done a gr8 job as Mani and i would like the writers to continue his role..but to imagine ishita and mani will be end of YHM, 

As one who has followed the show from its launch..yhm is story of ramn-ishita-ruhi and how ruhi is the bond between ishita and raman. As we all known both had broken marriages  both have their insecurities and MU , so its the story how this two completely diff and complex people come together for ruhi, fall in love and start the family.

If in future ishita goes to mani, yhm will be like any other show and whole concept of the show will be lost, I know u didn't mean by that but just clear for the view of CV's, you never know they may read and try something illogical😡
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel dat mani will nt be brought in between ishra and I have a feeling he will be paired up wid simi 😉
sumba18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

I also feel dat mani will nt be brought in between ishra and I have a feeling he will be paired up wid simi 😉

I hope he is not paired with Simi. that will be such a waste. Shagun and he will make a good pair... but no scope there??