Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is so beautifully written. I completely agree with you. My POV is that even if one is a die hard fan of Ishra - which obviously most of us are - we should also understand that its a tv serial meant for entertained. We should definitely support and appreciate good work. Good work is art!
I love Sumeet Sachdev and his acting and I love him as Mani because he is portraying it so well. He completely fits the character a 100% and does full justice. No one will be able to match him and I cant imagine anyone else playing Mani.If iin future the story goes forwrad with Ishita and Mani being together, I will still appreciate his fantastic work.Wish him all success in the world!I hope you all agree as mature audience...
Originally posted by: shivangi838
I also feel dat mani will nt be brought in between ishra and I have a feeling he will be paired up wid simi 😉