Myriad Musings - Index

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone, so I was encouraged by Swathibalan and GanBarunFan to make an index of all my posts. I hope all of you have fun reading these little snippets, this isn't a collection of profound writing it's just my thoughts about the wonderful episodes and amazing performances by the actors. Please feel free to share you your thoughts about these 'musings'.

Swathi: Thanks for the title and making me computer literate ðŸ˜Š 
G: Thanks for encouraging me to post, half of these posts exist because I wrote on your insistence ðŸ˜Š

This is just my attempt to celebrate this show and it's brilliant writing. Hope you enjoy reading these as much as I had fun writing them. 

'Love is not the destiny but a journey of lifetime. It is not how much love we have in the beginning, but how much love we build until the end.'

Index

These topics are just my ramblings but they become meaningful with people's beautiful replies. If you guys have time read through some wonderful replies on these topics. ðŸ˜Š

OS/FF
Letters
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Res 2

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Doc ...much needed ...I'm looking forward to getting those bullets densely populated ðŸ˜›
Bombaytola thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had loved your post stalk and tree. Im so glad u made this index. This is going to be awesome reading versus trying to see them butcher the characters in actual show.
Keep writing u have an awesome perspective on this whole human emotions.

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this index doc ! Will be useful !
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Thanks Doc ...much needed ...I'm looking forward to getting those bullets densely populated ðŸ˜›

lol thanks G! You are the reason that half of these even exist so people should blame you for the torture ðŸ˜†
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bombaytola

I had loved your post stalk and tree. Im so glad u made this index. This is going to be awesome reading versus trying to see them butcher the characters in actual show.

Keep writing u have an awesome perspective on this whole human emotions.

Thank you very much, I am so glad you enjoyed reading Stalk and Tree. I just scribble down my reaction to the episode I am glad you like reading it ðŸ˜Š
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Thank you for this index doc ! Will be useful !

Thanks funny girl ðŸ˜Š
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this!!! I have finished reading Ruby's index and reading Aani's now.. Next shall be this!! ðŸ˜Š
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Thank you for this!!! I have finished reading Ruby's index and reading Aani's now.. Next shall be this!! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Bhuvana! Let me know what you think of them when you get around to reading them, would love to know your thoughts. ðŸ˜Š