I'll be yours, if you be mine! - 14th Oct

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you GanBarunFan! This is post because of your encouragement. Only had 10 minutes ,so wrote something very quickly hence it might not flow or make much sense.

Here we are in yet another day of this couple's relationship, we get a glimpse of a wife passionately in love with her husband, and a husband desperately trying to get his wife's attention. Today's episode proved that Raman has fallen so deep in love with Ishita that there is no point of return anymore. He wants to be hers, and she wants to be his! Only if one of them opened their ears and listened through all the noise.

Raman has yelled at Ishita before and has said much worse things to her but he never had this urge to make things right, to set the record straight. Today he was trying desperately to get in touch with Ishita so he can apologize to her, the Raman Kumar Bhalla, a man full of ego and pride wants to APOLOGIZE to his wife, not out of necessity or because of Ruhi but out of love and care for her. He feels bad to have hurt her and wants to set things straight for his sake and the sake of their relationship. This is progress! Subtle, yes but progress nonetheless. Reminds me of my topic last week, progress made inch by inch!

I know many are upset with Ishita's reaction and the accusation' she levied on Raman. If you may indulge me for a minute please try and look at her outburst keeping in mind the following: Ishita has moved beyond loving Raman, she has accepted the fact she loves a man who may never love her back! And that is not a very good place to be, she knows he cares for her, and her family but she is sure that Raman can never love her like he loved Shagun. Ishita is insecure, she is hurting, she is craving for his love, she hoping against all odds to take this relationship forward but alas gets greeted with disappointment. Does her outburst at Raman seem a little bit justified now?

Every relationship has insecurities, There is no such thing as perfect security, only varying levels of insecurity.  Raman is insecure about Ishita's future with Mani and Ishita is insecure about Raman's past with Shagun. And here in lies the problem with our beloved Ishra, one is living in the past and the other in the future meanwhile they both neglect their PRESENT!

There has been a lot spoken about trust and mistrust between Ishra, so I shall refrain from commenting on it.

What I absolutely loved in today's episode: Ishita finally speaking her mind, letting her husband know that she is hurt. I absolutely loved when she said, I am your wife and I owe you no further character certificate beyond being your wife. She finally proclaimed to Raman, I am your wife'! Progress, inch by inch!

Raman's helplessness at not being able to console his wife, to reach out to her and just take her in an embrace. His eyes spoke volumes today, for once he wanted to take a leap of faith and jump towards Ishita to let her know what she means to him. Raman is a MAN who possesses a hurt teenage boy heart! He is vulnerable and hence defensive. This Man boy has a lot of love to give but he is protecting his bruised soul while trying to break the shackles of his past!

The precap is exciting! I seriously hope we get that heart to heart Ishra conversation or I am gonna lose my mind lol

'Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.'
 Jodi Picoult

Our Ishra are at the edge of the cliff, only problem is they can't see the other one standing at the bottom because their view is blocked by the clouds from their past! Once they see through the clouds, it's only a matter of time before they take the leap of faith. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Here we are in yet another day of this couple's relationship, we get a glimpse of a wife passionately in love with her husband, and a husband desperately trying to get his wife's attention. Today's episode proved that Raman has fallen so deep in love with Ishita that there is no point of return anymore. He wants to be hers, and she wants to be his! Only if one of them opened their ears and listened through all the noise.

Raman has yelled at Ishita before and has said much worse things to her but he never had this urge to make things right, to set the record straight. Today he was trying desperately to get in touch with Ishita so he can apologize to her, the Raman Kumar Bhalla, a man full of ego and pride wants to APOLOGIZE to his wife, not out of necessity or because of Ruhi but out of love and care for her. He feels bad to have hurt her and wants to set things straight for his sake and the sake of their relationship. This is progress! Subtle, yes but progress nonetheless. Reminds me of my topic last week, progress made inch by inch!

I know many are upset with Ishita's reaction and the accusation' she levied on Raman. If you may indulge me for a minute please try and look at her outburst keeping in mind the following: Ishita has moved beyond loving Raman, she has accepted the fact she loves a man who may never love her back! And that is not a very good place to be, she knows he cares for her, and her family but she is sure that Raman can never love her like he loved Shagun. Ishita is insecure, she is hurting, she is craving for his love, she hoping against all odds to take this relationship forward but alas gets greeted with disappointment. Does her outburst at Raman seem a little bit justified now? PERFECT!!!That to me was the defining moment of the shift in their relationship, where one party finally confessed that her spouse matters to her, what he says matters to her...that she cares for him deeply and wanted to feel the care from his side too. And Raman was not shutting her up with his caustic tongue..his body language spoke of his guilt, guilt of hurting her.If that is not progress, I dont know what would be termed progress.

Every relationship has insecurities, There is no such thing as perfect security, only varying levels of insecurity.  Raman is insecure about Ishita's future with Mani and Ishita is insecure about Raman's past with Shagun. And here in lies the problem with our beloved Ishra, one is living in the past and the other in the future meanwhile they both neglect their PRESENT!

There has been a lot spoken about trust and mistrust between Ishra, so I shall refrain from commenting on it.

What I absolutely loved in today's episode: Ishita finally speaking her mind, letting her husband know that she is hurt. I absolutely loved when she said, I am your wife and I owe you no further character certificate beyond being your wife. She finally proclaimed to Raman, I am your wife'! Progress, inch by inch!

Raman's helplessness at not being able to console his wife, to reach out to her and just take her in an embrace. His eyes spoke volumes today, for once he wanted to take a leap of faith and jump towards Ishita to let her know what she means to him. Raman is a MAN who possesses a hurt teenage boy heart! He is vulnerable and hence defensive. This Man boy has a lot of love to give but he is protecting his bruised soul while trying to break the shackles of his past! bang on! He cares...about how she feels and he kept on trying to say sorry till he realized that this time a simple 'sorry' would not make the cut. He needs to rectify the situation...hence the last scene and the precap.

The precap is exciting! I seriously hope we get that heart to heart Ishra conversation or I am gonna lose my mind lol

'Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.'
 Jodi Picoult

Our Ishra are at the edge of the cliff, only problem is they can't see the other one standing at the bottom because their view is blocked by the clouds from their past! Once they see through the clouds, it's only a matter of time before they take the leap of faith. 

See this is why I asked you to write...as you highlighted the undercurrent of emotion that was flowing in those two Ishra scenes.👏

Loved..loved the parts in bold. I added my tippanis in purple😳

Awesome post!

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderfully written as always👏
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another beautiful post frm u.. Forum is blessed by writers like u.. Lovely ❤️
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
@GanBarunFan: Thanks!!! I wrote in a hurry because I wanted leave before traffic time so I just threw up my thoughts without any cohesion lol
You know the shift in their relationship you talk about, I just noticed Ishita also said. "I left everything for you, I care for you, I really do but you don't" There is so much love wrapped in hurt in that one statement. 
Man only if they would edit the show better and just a little work on the screenplay would make this show outstanding!

I am eager to see what Raman does to rectify his 'mistake' and I wanna see what Ishita does to make Raman feel 'secure' in his present! There is so much potential in the upcoming track, I just hope they do justice to it.

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

wonderfully written as always👏

Thank you very much!
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Another beautiful post frm u.. Forum is blessed by writers like u.. Lovely ❤️

Thank you! 😊 That's very kind of you to give me such a compliment. I am so glad you enjoy my blabber. 
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing so well and explaining complicated emotions with the simplest of words.
If GanBarun Fan was the one to encourage you into writing in this forum, then I thank her too.

And I love your user name,!
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post I can feel both of them are hurt today. Hope Raman find the way to have sincerity apologies to Ishita.

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for that brilliant write up.. ❤️
Every word you wrote it true to the T.. I loved your take on their emotions..
The best part of the episode today was that both of them have taken one step towards each other..
Raman was desperately trying to make it work between them..He wanted to make sure she was not hurting..She wasn't talking to him but he wanted to talk to her no matter what..He even resorted to the prank to talk to her..Even the precap says the same.. This time its for no one but THEM..
Coming to Ishita, for the first time she actually let him know of what his words do to her..They effect her.. I was glad she said that..Moreover, she admitted her love for him in a diff way..She said it on his face that she cares for him..

Its just a matter of a few more steps that both have to take to finally embrace each other and finally start living in their present..

Both have realized the love..They just have to accept it and embrace it.! 😳