Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I find Deepika a classic South Indian timeless beauty. Her individual features are absolutely gorgeous and she looks like a classic Indian beauty in Indian clothes.  She has the kind of face that will suit playing a Hindu Goddess on screen very well. But she also has this ability like Ash to blend in very well with western looks and lose the desi features when she wears them.

Kat has an absolutely gorgeous face for me. In ETT in the scene from Turkey where her face emerges from behind a man's head, eyes first and she is wearing a black veil her face is just stunning.  

Bebo is the most interesting of the three. Her face is like a chameleon. She has so many expressions and it is so mobile, it is a part of her personality more than just features IMO. 

All three women are gorgeous and I like their looks for different reasons. 

Edited by CeaselessBanter - 9 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika has the best facial features among them but bebo and kat looks pretty on the whole esp with their skin tone , they are naturally radiant 
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beauty is subjective,..
sometimes i find Kareena hola gorgeous,.. and same with other 2,..
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika's face is very beautiful..big eyes, small lips, stunning smile, absolutely pretty...Katrina is glamorous to the tee..Her skin is very good...I find Kat sexiest of them all.
Kareena too has a very good skin but her face doesn't appeal to me..But she has the best figure(when she is not size zero)
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika!!
For some reason never found Kareena beautiful.. She looks manly! Katrina on the other side is the prettiest but thats after the surgery ofcourse so I wont count! Before the surgery she was scary!
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kreena...
Though im not anyone's fan...but if talk abt looks n beauty than defo kareena...bcuz she is more beautiful than others...i found Kat beautiful after bebo but DP has average looks ... its the wonders of make up n make up artist...that plays the best part in all actor's life especially girls...😆
deepika is pretty but her nose just turns me off. and she should stop wearing colored contacts. ash wannabe.

kareena should stop over expressing. she looks most beautiful when she does those peaceful roles like omkara where she doesnt have to go crazy about over-expressing.
Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Deepika has the best features, while Katrina has very pretty smile.
Kareena has a very striking face.
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DP then Kat. Never found Bebo stunning
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP.I almost always feel she looks pretty. Then Kat and Kareena ,sometimes they look very pretty other times a bit manly.