Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful updates Yagya 😊
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
such an emotional update...
The saying 'so near yet so far' comes to mind
They had so many hurdles in their previous life i guess it is hard to forget about them so easily
And Yagya had some really hard hitting but valid questions towards the end...
Until Arjun comes up with a good answer to all of them I guess things cannot move forward between them
So sad...😭
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res.
Happy advc b'day dr.
Lovely one yagya.

Thanks a lot, dear!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww, Poor Arjun, I Guess Yagya Should Bend A Little Now, After All Everything Was Not Arjun's Fault !

Why should a girl always compromise? WHy should only she make sacrifices? What did Arjun sacrifice here? If he sacrificed his love, then he got love from three other wives!! But what about Draupadi who always suffered in his love? This even Arjun needs to realize, dear!! Thanks!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

beautiful update yagya :-)
can i call u yagya if u don't mind?
loved it 👍🏼
thanks 4 the pm dear :-D :-D 😊

Thanks a lot, dear!! My name is Yagya, so you will have to call me that!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

such an emotional update...
The saying 'so near yet so far' comes to mind
They had so many hurdles in their previous life i guess it is hard to forget about them so easily
And Yagya had some really hard hitting but valid questions towards the end...
Until Arjun comes up with a good answer to all of them I guess things cannot move forward between them
So sad...😭

Of all the people who read my FF, I think you understand me the best!! That's exactly what I want to show!! Arjun never thought he had to answer her!! Why? That's what I waht to convey!! Thanks a lot, Mamta!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Author's Note

Hello Namaskar Praanipat Saalam,

I have been noticing that you all are not liking the way I am proceeding with my story line. I accept it is going slowly but do you all seriously think things go so fast in real life? I have seen a husband confess his love to his wife after 4 years after marriage so this is just nothing in front of the practical situations we experience. 

I would like to answer a few questions on this occasion:

• Why did you choose painful track?
I never chose pain as the track but the plot itself is so poignant that no one can refuse the fact that this is meant to be painful, their story was forbidden, eternal love story. We see stories where people reconcile and enjoy life as if nothing happened. Moving on is one thing and Moving on with the person you have seen immense pain are two different things. Imagining myself in Yagya's place, I can never accept Arjun. Because they were star-crossed lovers. Their love followed the path of pain and destruction. Hence, it doesn't make any sense for me to make them 'move on' so soon.

• The likes are decreasing. Does this affect your plot and story?
If I would have thought of likes, I would have never wrote this story in the first place! I got 193+ likes to one of my updates on a ArShi FF and the likes I get here are of no comparison. But the only thing I look for is my satisfaction and that is through exploring different things! I have different plots, different genres in my mind but this is FF and my other FF "Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali' are the two FFs which breathe with my heart. So even if I get 1 like I will o ahead with the plot I have in mind. But that doesn't mean I will stop demanding likes and comments.

• When will we get the 'Shubh Milan'?
Very soon. That's the next track in my mind

• Current track and the reasons behind it...
I am gonna make Arjun have a redemption track. I feel it is very necessary. Because I never actually felt that Arjun ever wanted to answer Draupadi about anything. He kept mum and his silence spoke to her. But what about the pain she went through in his love? What about her VH? Would anyone dare to touch Draupadi if Arjun lifted his Gandiv? The only warriors of Kuru Sena were Pitamah, Acharya Dron and Karn and Pitamah and Acharya wouldn't have spoke that day or fought against Arjun! And it wouldn't take so long before Arjun actually makes Karn surrender! Then why didn't he do that? Why did he let her get divided among the brothers? Why did he make her a woman after whom no girl is named? Did he ever answer to her? He didn't! But atleast in my FF, he will have to.

Hope you understood my point!

Thanks a lot for you support and love,
Yagya
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes dear i totally agree with u...this time at least in the FF arjun must express n explain... i loved ur painful updates as i think arjun must understand draupadi's pain... 😒

i want to see them together bt 1st draupadi must get her answers...
make arjun understand all the pain draupadi had gone n is going through... n after that I'll be waiting 4 the Shubh Milan updates 😃
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Go for it Yagya!
Silence is not always golden...sometimes we have put our thoughts and feelings into words, to articulate it for the other person to understand the reason behind the silence!
And anything that is easily got is easily lost also...it is when we strive hard to get something that we appreciate the true worth.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

yes dear i totally agree with u...this time at least in the FF arjun must express n explain... i loved ur painful updates as i think arjun must understand draupadi's pain... 😒

i want to see them together bt 1st draupadi must get her answers...
make arjun understand all the pain draupadi had gone n is going through... n after that I'll be waiting 4 the Shubh Milan updates 😃

Love you, dear!! Thanks a ton for understanding my point here!!