Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Go for it Yagya!
Silence is not always golden...sometimes we have put our thoughts and feelings into words, to articulate it for the other person to understand the reason behind the silence!
And anything that is easily got is easily lost also...it is when we strive hard to get something that we appreciate the true worth.

Love you, Mamta for being my support system everytime!! I will not disappoint you!!
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You could never disappoint me Yagya...just go with your gut and i am sure the updates will be fabulous!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

You could never disappoint me Yagya...just go with your gut and i am sure the updates will be fabulous!

Baat jaaker seedha dil ko laagi!! Thanks a lot, Mamta!! If you have such good friend, then how wil you disappoint anyone!! 
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally we got to hear from you, Yagya. It has been a really long time now!😳
To start with you are a fabulous writer Yagya. So, readers don't sorry about your tracks. They enjoy the pace and the flow of the story. Honestly speaking, there was no need to writing this note because everyone know you don't write for likes or comments.😊 We all know you have passion and want to explore it. Anyways, please update soon.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Devranijee its ur FF go ur way😊 As far as this FF is concerned its one of my favrt FFs here bt Scilence is nt always right to express feelings darling u need to make Yagya express herself nt thru silence bt by words!! Talking abt Drau even I once upon a time was writing on her nw I have discontinued let it be for ny reasons leave it! Bt all I think she need nt keep bottling with her feelings...She need to speak nt jst reflect emos in her eyes nd sustain all the pain!!
Bt nyways this is ur FF go ur way suno sabki par karo apne dillki...
all I wanna say is I m always with u Devranijee😳
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Finally we got to hear from you, Yagya. It has been a really long time now!😳

To start with you are a fabulous writer Yagya. So, readers don't sorry about your tracks. They enjoy the pace and the flow of the story. Honestly speaking, there was no need to writing this note because everyone know you don't write for likes or comments.😊 We all know you have passion and want to explore it. Anyways, please update soon.

First of all, it hasn't been a long time!! I give weekly updates!! And I plan to do it tonight!! 

Thanks a lot, Angela!! But there are a few people who very well needed this note!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Devranijee its ur FF go ur way😊 As far as this FF is concerned its one of my favrt FFs here bt Scilence is nt always right to express feelings darling u need to make Yagya express herself nt thru silence bt by words!! Talking abt Drau even I once upon a time was writing on her nw I have discontinued let it be for ny reasons leave it! Bt all I think she need nt keep bottling with her feelings...She need to speak nt jst reflect emos in her eyes nd sustain all the pain!!
Bt nyways this is ur FF go ur way suno sabki par karo apne dillki...
all I wanna say is I m always with u Devranijee😳

When was Yagya silent, Jethanijee!! Yagya was one of those woman who voiced her opinions without thinking of the consequences!! Why was there any need of words? In a relation of husband and wife, it is not words that speak it is the actions that speak! It is Love that speaks! And Yagya always did everything she can! But what about Arjun? What did he do for Yagya? It was not her voice which was bound by silence but it is Arjun's voice that is bound by silence! 

Thanks a lot, Jethanijee!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Part 52

" Kyun Paa Kar Bhi Tumko Khoya Hai"

Distanced Miles Apart, on the opposite directions, unknown of the fact if they will ever meet. The day they got each other was also the day they lost each other. 

Silence.

That was the only thing which prevailed in the pain-filled hearts of theirs. But Yagya was true, he never thought he had to answer to her.

He thought she understood him but for the first time, she confessed that not only through eyes but it was time, he should speak, not to confess but to answer the long forbidden questions of her soul.

Arjun felt bad for following her but still she needed to hear his part of the story. A part of story that was long forgotten.

" Yagya, stop! I need to speak to you!" said Arjun, while panting.

" When there was the need to speak, you never did, Arjun! So why do you want to speak now?" spoke Yagya, sarcastically.

Sarcasm hit Arjun hard. Pain sent shivers through his spine. The reminiscences of that faithfully dreaded day, surrounded them.

--FLASHBACK--

It was sinful but it was pure. It was something that was sinfully pure. It was made pure by bathing in pearls dropping from the lotus pearls of a fire-born.

Panchali stood beside her creator, the fire as the marriage rituals continued. The fire which was her symbol, stood as the witness to the sacred union of these souls but left some broken beyond repair.

Arjun was speechless at the event. The son of Indra, couldn't command over anything that day. The thought of his love being shared was destroying him from inside. It broke him till, silence became a balm to the painful sighs of his heart. His love, taking the nuptial vows with his own brother. That sight surely made Vijaya taste the defeat for once and for all, in his life. 

---FLASHBACK ENDS--

Only if he spoke that day. But something bound him. Something said this must happen. Only if he was selfish this wouldn't have happened.

"Yagya, what happened was past! Why don't you let it go and give it a new start?" said Arjun, attempting to make her understand.

" Why should I trust you, Arjun? What will make me trust you to make you my present and future?" asked Yagya in a deadly calm voice.

" I was bound by the situations at that time.." 

" Someone was bound by word, someone was bound by silence but the fact prevails! You never understood my pain, Arjun! So don't expect me to trust you!" said Yagya, moving away from him as he tried to hold her.

--FLASHBACK--

Time is a healer, they say. But time healed her wounds to give new wounds, always. In the long wait of 12 years, she expected nothing but love from Arjun's side.

The eagerness she had in her for last 12 years was lost the minute she witnessed Subhadra emerging from the chariot behind dressed as bride and the next moment standing beside her Arjun, waiting to be welcomed.

She was in deep pain which was over come by her anger, which could only be pacified by her Arjun. Her world came down crashing as she planned how she would welcome him and how their years together would be, after hearing the tales of his passion in Aryavrat. 

The expressions which were present on his dear's face were torturing him and he was very guilty by his act. He wanted to pacify her but did he answer her about it? Never did he do that. 

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Only if love wasn't so painful in her case. Only if she hadn't lost him everytime she gained. Only if he understood the silence which spoke volumes to him. Only if he understood, the eyes which waited for him, and shed tears for him. Their love wouldn't have been written with their tears.

Will Arjun realize his mistake?

---

TBC

Okay! This was one of the most poignant Update I ever gave to this FF, I guess!!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the PM😃
Now you promised the update..
where is that???
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved
Unres
srry Yagyaseniji nd thanks for remainder!...this update was so good nd the flashbacks I was imagining Devraniji looking at devarji nd his silence that was as the answer to her questions gave her boundless pain nd suffering!Edited by .Sanskruti - 9 years ago