Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sankadevimaha

Di ardi anniversary mein beautiful update hain... it ws sooo beautiful.. especially 

That day, the son of Indra and the daughter were burnt in the every step taken towards the naming of their love. 
awesome update.. 👏😃

Thanks a lot, dear!! That line I added after completing the editin part!! Last minute additions!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: asu129

Beautiful jiji!!! As the saying goes'Those eyes say a lot hidden'...happy belated ardi anniversary to u

Thanks a lot, priye!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Very nice update Yagya!
So much pain, so much anguish...
very well expressed with your words
Hope they find some solace soon

I don't know how well I could express what I wanted to, Mamta! Thanks a lot!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverick_me

Congratulations Yagya👏👏 for 50th  update

Writing is super .. good job keep it up

Thanks a lot, dear!! Feels great to hear from you!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: shindes

Soft heart of tough warrior!
Very nicely described 👏

Thanks a lot, dear!! That's what I feel of Arjun!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

yagya congo on 50th update...

no.. no... not pain.. pls stop this torment dear... this is tooo much to  handle... pls...  pls... come out from this dark episode... get the story moving... add some sugar n spice... plss... this FF have seen too many painful updates... lets have something cheerful now.. pls...

Thanks, Di!! Arre If I write Passionate updates no one is reading them!! And there are a lot of confessions yet to come! And confessions bring in pain, always! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Beautiful !! The Flashbacks Were Very Soulfully Handled And So Was The Other Parts ! Hats Off To Your Skills !

Thanks a lot, Radhey! Happy to see such good comments from a proficient writer like you!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Congratulations on the 50th update, Yagya! As they say, A journey starts with a spark of inspiration! So I wanna ask you what was your inspiration when you started writing this magnificent piece of work?

With each passing you have convinced me that 50 is just a number, talent is endless.👏 This update had a great run of emotions. As always, I will say that when you face sorrows you become string enough to face them even if it costs you your past. And that is what we want for ArDi. They have to forget their past and move ahead and start afresh. The emotions were very well handled. Happy that we have a writer like you here, for celebrating ArDi love.😃

Thanks a lot, Angela!! My spark of inspiration of course my feelings at the time of starting, life experiences and the different angles this FF can offer to me! Once the pain ends, I wil make sure you see all the angles!!

It is very difficult, dear! And the kind of situations ArDI were in, I am sure even if I was there, I couldn't have forgotten easily!! It takes time!! You cannot flow with the flow!! Thanks!
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Yagya! Commenting after so long! God!
So, I absolutely loved all of the updates! They were so wonderful!
And now, finally when I got time, I am gonna start commenting and stop my blabber!
Part 48 - Omgg! The updated I have waited for so long! Agar kiwi cheez ko shiddad Se chaho toh poori kaynaat tumhe romantic update deti hai! It was so sensual and passionate! Absolutely beautiful! I am completely dumb struck! Finally, Yagya and Arjuna came together, but my happiness was short lived! Arghh!
Part 49 - Hey bhagwaan! Wise zulm kyun karti ho hum par?
Why? Just why? So much pain! I hope that Yagya overcomes the grief in her heart and drowns in the ocean of love with Parth! Oh my Parth! I feel so bad for him but I know that love will win and his love for sure will take Yagya in it's arms! She'll come running, I am in absolute support of Parth!
Part 50 - It was such a beautiful update! It rendered 'me' speechless and you know how difficult it is for me to stop speaking!
The flashbacks, always bring tears to my eyes!
My ArDi! How much they had to go through in their lives to be remembered in history now! And now, they are famous as the most romantic, the most amazing, the most wonderful silent lovers! Ahhh! Loved the flashbacks! The past! That past that will change now and they will become together, only them!
Update soon darling! 
P.S. - Now read my SS!😡 And if you don't...bwahahaha!🤣😈
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Mehak02 thumbnail
Hi Yagya !!!well I hv been getting PMs of this story...I hv been reading it ...they are incredible but please end the pain part now...and make it bit of happy . Otherwise it is very good story...update soon