Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anusha-B

Hope this is true would love to see Mohit and Mouni in Nach Baliye. Though am scared of Mohit dancing but we have seen in the past too in DKDM with Mouni he has excelled and looked great simply because Mouni is a strong dancer and can make him match to her ðŸ¥³

Nach Baliye 7: Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Ruslaan Mumtaz-Nirali to sizzle the dance floor

Sun, November 30, 2014 11:35am UTC by Anil Merani Add first Comment
Nach Baliye 7: Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Ruslaan Mumtaz-Nirali to sizzle the dance floor

The dance reality show's upcoming season will hit the Television screens early next year

The seventh season of Nach Baliye is in the making and will apparently be more voyeuristic than ever before. Reports have also been doing the round that it will be co-produced by Ekta Kapoor.

In a bid to make the couple dance reality show really sizzling the makers are looking for some super hot jodis this time around. And if our sources are to be believed, the selection process has already started to bear fruit. The first tentative list boasts big names such as Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Jay Soni- Pooja Shah and, last but not the least, Ruslaan Mumtaz and better half Nirali Mehta.

The probability of Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy is high since the couple has reportedly planned to go public about their relationship midway through the next month. Earlier too, Nach Baliye has served as a platform for closeted couples to come out in the open. So may be the duo makes good use of the opportunity.

We got in touch with the current producer, Ranjit Thakur of Frames, but he was very cagey about giving out any details. All he said was, "everything including co-production with Balaji Telefilms and casting is still under consideration. Hence, it would be pre mature to comment on the same right now. "

We also touched base with Ekta Kapoor and Gaurav Banerjee, General Manager Star Plus, but they did not respond to our queries. The show might go on air early next year. Ranjit Thakur had revealed a while back saying, "The reason for not having Nach 7 in calendar 2014 was that we needed the mix of jodis. Therefore, we took a break. And anyway the previous season (season 6) had come much faster."

While most above discussed possible jodis refused to comment, Ruslaan said he has not yet been approached.

The last season of the show was won by one of Telly town's cutes couples, Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi. Who participates and wins the upcoming season is yet to be seen. Keep a look out for more updates on Nach Baliye 7 right here on BollywoodLife.com.

😲hmmm, don't know what to say,but i would have preferred  watching Mohit in some other reality show like khatron ke khilaadi😊 anyways, not bad.
aparupanath thumbnail

Read it couple of days ago. Here is the news article of MK.

A sixty episode treat

DC | Subhash K. Jha | November 30, 2014, 03.11 am IST
TV actor Gautam Rode

The upcoming serial Maha Kumbh is the most expensive serial to be made and Gautam Rode is all geared up for the biggest challenge of his career. The actor plunges into a passionate description of his character. "I play a man named Rudra. He is mysterious, enigmatic, aggressive and secretive. He lives in a shamshan ghat. Maha Kumbh is the story of Rudra's journey."

And the epic scale of presentation is unique to Indian television. "The serial will take me all over the world. We've already shot in Poland, Allahabad and Varanasi. We will soon head for different parts of Europe."

And unlike the usual soaps on TV, Maha Kumbh has a finite lifespan. Says Gautam. "We're doing two seasons of 60 episodes each. We've already shot 20 episodes. From what I see, this series is unlike anything on Indian television. I think it'll prove to be a gamechanger." The initial episodes were shot by Arvind Babbal, whom Gautam holds in the highest esteem. "He shot the initial parts of my Saraswatichandra.

According to me he's among the best talents I've worked with. The work that I've seen him do is outstanding. We don't look at Maha Kumbh as just another serial and we would like viewers to see what we see. We haven't had a gamechanger on Indian television for a very long time. We hope this one will make a difference to the way audiences look at the home viewing medium."

Maha Kumbh replaces another gamechanger, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, on the Life OK channel. The mythological serial had made Mohit Raina a household name and Gautam acknowledges the responsibility being thrust on him. But he says he is not in competition with any serial. "Maha Kumbh is not competing with anything for the simple reason that it doesn't have any parallels on television. I am grateful to Star for giving me an opportunity like this so soon after Saraswatichandra."

Gautam began shooting for Maha Kumbh just days after Saraswatichandra went off air. "And it was a 360-degree turn for my performing abilities. I feel blessed to have two such contrasting roles one after another. Maha Kumbh blends elements from Hindu mythology with an international espionage thriller. Nothing like it has ever been attempted on Indian television."

Gautam also feels that television should stop being seen as a stepping-stone to cinema. "Everyone who comes to the entertainment industry wants to be a film actor. Who wants to be a television actor by choice? I want to change the perception of Indian television as being the poor man's medium. When I hear people tell me, Television kiya, kya ukhad liya?' I feel like telling them to please come and try doing the work we do on television, the unearthly hours we put in. There is no time for anything else."

Gautam, who doesn't even have time for finding a ladylove, says, "I am single. And my mother is worried. Like every mother she wants me to get married. But so far I've been relieved to be single. Now when I'm in my 30s I feel I can't wait for the workload to slow down. Instead I need to find someone who will accompany me in my professional journey."

Gautam sports a cool tattoo and a muscled look to play Rudra, something his lady fans will love. He adds, "I am grateful to the ladies for their attention. My styling, clothes, tattoos everything on Maha Kumbh has been done after a lot of thought."

So, does Gautam get to romance a girl as pretty as Jennifer Winget, his co-star from Saraswatichandra? "There isn't that much of a romantic angle in Maha Kumbh as there was in Saraswatichandra. My immediate co-star is the very wonderful Seema Biswas who plays my foster-mother." Gautam was wrongly quoted as saying he didn't get along with Winget. "I never said that. Our work methods were different. But on a personal level we are friends. In fact I am in touch with her in London where she is shooting for her first feature film."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141130/commentary-sunday-chronicle/article/sixty-episode-treat

😲so, i guess dashavtar might begin after it ends.😊
Anusha-B thumbnail

Here's why Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy's participation in Nach Baliye will seal their relationship

Dailybhaskar.com | Dec 01, 2014, 12:49PM IST
1 of 17
They might not be officially engaged but TV hotties Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy's alleged relationship has always been the talk of the town, thanks to the fact that the duo make the most gorgeous pair ever. And now that the rumour mills are rife about how the two stars have decided to make their relationship public, the news of their possible participation in dance reality show, Nach Baliye 7 is significant, since the show might prove to be the official platform where Mohit might pop the question to the love of his life.

According to Bollywoodlife, chances of the lovers appearing on the show are mighty high since in the past too Nach Baliye has been used as a platform by various celeb couples to confirm their relationship status and guess the fans of Mohit and Mouni are only going to get lucky this time and witness their public display of affection.

Interestingly, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is also ending soon and Mohit has no reason to say no to Nach Baliye, if all his terms are met with.

While we are still trying to confirm the duo's participation, here's a look at some rare public sightings.

Email Print Comment
aparupanath thumbnail
😭saw the very last promo of dkdm, summarising the journey of mahadev😭feeling bad for we won't be able to see Mohit in the attire of mahadev after that. will miss the entire cast together.😭
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly Kaatayani, Mohit cannot dance when it comes to the classical forms u cannot say he is good in that dept at all his body language is very weird but yes most couples are not trained in NB and they improve over a period of time.

For me am eager to see Mohit come out and do something drastically different now. Tired of his God phase to be honest. I just want him to cut loose relax and have fun even if it means working his ass out and dance.
I also wish he takes a good break and get married too I think that will change his rigid persona a little bit.

I also pray he does not do any more godly roles something like Maha Kumbh would have been perfect for him where he plays a superhero and the show is only for sixty epi's or so divided into two seasons.

he has pretty stiff body..and yes.. well not to take anything away from him..he did try his best.. but then ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

but it will be challenge for him to Dance and learn new forms.. so if the news is true then i am eager to see Mohit take up this challenge
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparupanath

😭saw the very last promo of dkdm, summarising the journey of mahadev😭feeling bad for we won't be able to see Mohit in the attire of mahadev after that. will miss the entire cast together.😭

@ bold: Ditto ðŸ˜­

Mohit as Mahadev will only be in memories and on the net!
Everyday I would look forward to seeing DKDM, just to see my favorite Mahadev onscreen. 

I wish the makers would release DVDs of the remaining episodes. 
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New pic of Mohit

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aparupanath thumbnail
tu hain laajawaab tere jalwe hazaar
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I found this tweet now..

Mohit Raina FC @ Mohit_FC 1h
We have some surprises in store! Maybe
tomorrow will bring a very good news :) let's
wait and watch..

actually anybody knows wht r tht surprises??