Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha-B thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for the official word Mahadev's Sati could become his Parvati in real life soon. So I will say let the show end soon. Big relief for one and all 😆😆

Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy's official word

DC | Subhash K. Jha | November 23, 2014, 22.11 pm IST
Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy.
Mumbai: Cricketer Virat Kohli, by admitting his relationship with actor Anushka Sharma, has set a new trend. No more hide-n-seek, say "yes" if you are in a relationship.

Following suit is television's favourite "mythological" couple Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy " Shiva-Parvati on Devon Ka Dev Mahadev who have been dating for long now but kept it a secret all along. Not anymore, we hear they plan to announce their relationship in December soon after the show wraps up.

A source close to the stars says, "Mohit and Mouni have so far kept their relationship under wraps to preserve the sanctity of the show. Somehow it did not seem right for Mohit to be romancing his on screen-Parvati in real life."

Mohit had apparently assured Mouni that his relationship-status would change once the show ended. And now, with the long-running show coming to an end, their love story won't be a secret anymore.

"The last episode of the serial will air on December 14. Mohit and Mouni will make an official announcement after that," says the source.
Anusha-B thumbnail
I think Mahadev Mohit is already to give up Vairagya for Grihasta Ashram soon. Lets wait for official confirmation.😛...This is from TOI News today.

Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy are reportedly all set to go public with their relationship status. This reel and real life couple has enamoured the TV audience with their chemistry as Shiv-Parvati in the show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. As reported by Pinkvilla, the Gods of small screen, Mohit and Mouni have been dating for a while now, but in order to protect the sanctity of their show given its devotional content, the two chose not to admit to their relationship. Mouni and Mohit, apparently fell in love with each other while shooting for their show and despite their efforts to keep the relationship under wraps, news about the two dating each other spread. The report further states that according to a source close to the two actors, the actors are all set to make an official announcement about their relationship status as their show wraps up on December 14.

While celebs mostly prefer to stay tight-lipped when it comes to discussing their love-life, Mohit and Mouni's apparent decision to admit to their relationship comes as a breath of fresh air. Here are other TV stars whom we would love to see admitting to their relationships.

Edited by Anusha-B - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hii nikki and suchi
good to see u back nikki
yeah will watch last epis and discuss here
waise never stopped watching dkdm but only left this forum...
but now will be back
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏congratulations mohit for such a lively heart -touching portrayal of shiva,separated from his shakti, mohit's painful tears😭,   ...though they can't unite in this birth, but all will be well at the end, with shivashakti's reunion.
Anusha-B thumbnail
Hope this is true would love to see Mohit and Mouni in Nach Baliye. Though am scared of Mohit dancing but we have seen in the past too in DKDM with Mouni he has excelled and looked great simply because Mouni is a strong dancer and can make him match to her 🥳

Nach Baliye 7: Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Ruslaan Mumtaz-Nirali to sizzle the dance floor

Sun, November 30, 2014 11:35am UTC by Anil Merani Add first Comment
Nach Baliye 7: Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Ruslaan Mumtaz-Nirali to sizzle the dance floor

The dance reality show's upcoming season will hit the Television screens early next year

The seventh season of Nach Baliye is in the making and will apparently be more voyeuristic than ever before. Reports have also been doing the round that it will be co-produced by Ekta Kapoor.

In a bid to make the couple dance reality show really sizzling the makers are looking for some super hot jodis this time around. And if our sources are to be believed, the selection process has already started to bear fruit. The first tentative list boasts big names such as Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Jay Soni- Pooja Shah and, last but not the least, Ruslaan Mumtaz and better half Nirali Mehta.

The probability of Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy is high since the couple has reportedly planned to go public about their relationship midway through the next month. Earlier too, Nach Baliye has served as a platform for closeted couples to come out in the open. So may be the duo makes good use of the opportunity.

We got in touch with the current producer, Ranjit Thakur of Frames, but he was very cagey about giving out any details. All he said was, "everything including co-production with Balaji Telefilms and casting is still under consideration. Hence, it would be pre mature to comment on the same right now. "

We also touched base with Ekta Kapoor and Gaurav Banerjee, General Manager Star Plus, but they did not respond to our queries. The show might go on air early next year. Ranjit Thakur had revealed a while back saying, "The reason for not having Nach 7 in calendar 2014 was that we needed the mix of jodis. Therefore, we took a break. And anyway the previous season (season 6) had come much faster."

While most above discussed possible jodis refused to comment, Ruslaan said he has not yet been approached.

The last season of the show was won by one of Telly town's cutes couples, Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi. Who participates and wins the upcoming season is yet to be seen. Keep a look out for more updates on Nach Baliye 7 right here on BollywoodLife.com.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last episode of Mahadev air on 14th December.. the latest and last promo was aired to during the 8 am repeats 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha-B

Hope this is true would love to see Mohit and Mouni in Nach Baliye. Though am scared of Mohit dancing but we have seen in the past too in DKDM with Mouni he has excelled and looked great simply because Mouni is a strong dancer and can make him match to her 🥳

Sun, November 30, 2014 11:35am UTC by Anil Merani Add first Comment

The dance reality show's upcoming season will hit the Television screens early next year

The seventh season of Nach Baliye is in the making and will apparently be more voyeuristic than ever before. Reports have also been doing the round that it will be co-produced by Ekta Kapoor.

In a bid to make the couple dance reality show really sizzling the makers are looking for some super hot jodis this time around. And if our sources are to be believed, the selection process has already started to bear fruit. The first tentative list boasts big names such as Mohit Raina-Mouni Roy, Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal, Jay Soni- Pooja Shah and, last but not the least, Ruslaan Mumtaz and better half Nirali Mehta.

The probability of Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy is high since the couple has reportedly planned to go public about their relationship midway through the next month. Earlier too, Nach Baliye has served as a platform for closeted couples to come out in the open. So may be the duo makes good use of the opportunity.

We got in touch with the current producer, Ranjit Thakur of Frames, but he was very cagey about giving out any details. All he said was, "everything including co-production with Balaji Telefilms and casting is still under consideration. Hence, it would be pre mature to comment on the same right now. "

We also touched base with Ekta Kapoor and Gaurav Banerjee, General Manager Star Plus, but they did not respond to our queries. The show might go on air early next year. Ranjit Thakur had revealed a while back saying, "The reason for not having Nach 7 in calendar 2014 was that we needed the mix of jodis. Therefore, we took a break. And anyway the previous season (season 6) had come much faster."

While most above discussed possible jodis refused to comment, Ruslaan said he has not yet been approached.

The last season of the show was won by one of Telly town's cutes couples, Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi. Who participates and wins the upcoming season is yet to be seen. Keep a look out for more updates on Nach Baliye 7 right here on BollywoodLife.com.

he improved a bit with the Tandav.. i think with the western form he will do better.. fingers crossed though 

Anusha-B thumbnail
Honestly Kaatayani, Mohit cannot dance when it comes to the classical forms u cannot say he is good in that dept at all his body language is very weird but yes most couples are not trained in NB and they improve over a period of time.

For me am eager to see Mohit come out and do something drastically different now. Tired of his God phase to be honest. I just want him to cut loose relax and have fun even if it means working his ass out and dance.
I also wish he takes a good break and get married too I think that will change his rigid persona a little bit.

I also pray he does not do any more godly roles something like Maha Kumbh would have been perfect for him where he plays a superhero and the show is only for sixty epi's or so divided into two seasons.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
^^ MK Is of only 60 epi?
Can you give source of this news?
Anusha-B thumbnail
Read it couple of days ago. Here is the news article of MK.

A sixty episode treat

DC | Subhash K. Jha | November 30, 2014, 03.11 am IST
TV actor Gautam Rode

The upcoming serial Maha Kumbh is the most expensive serial to be made and Gautam Rode is all geared up for the biggest challenge of his career. The actor plunges into a passionate description of his character. "I play a man named Rudra. He is mysterious, enigmatic, aggressive and secretive. He lives in a shamshan ghat. Maha Kumbh is the story of Rudra's journey."

And the epic scale of presentation is unique to Indian television. "The serial will take me all over the world. We've already shot in Poland, Allahabad and Varanasi. We will soon head for different parts of Europe."

And unlike the usual soaps on TV, Maha Kumbh has a finite lifespan. Says Gautam. "We're doing two seasons of 60 episodes each. We've already shot 20 episodes. From what I see, this series is unlike anything on Indian television. I think it'll prove to be a gamechanger." The initial episodes were shot by Arvind Babbal, whom Gautam holds in the highest esteem. "He shot the initial parts of my Saraswatichandra.

According to me he's among the best talents I've worked with. The work that I've seen him do is outstanding. We don't look at Maha Kumbh as just another serial and we would like viewers to see what we see. We haven't had a gamechanger on Indian television for a very long time. We hope this one will make a difference to the way audiences look at the home viewing medium."

Maha Kumbh replaces another gamechanger, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, on the Life OK channel. The mythological serial had made Mohit Raina a household name and Gautam acknowledges the responsibility being thrust on him. But he says he is not in competition with any serial. "Maha Kumbh is not competing with anything for the simple reason that it doesn't have any parallels on television. I am grateful to Star for giving me an opportunity like this so soon after Saraswatichandra."

Gautam began shooting for Maha Kumbh just days after Saraswatichandra went off air. "And it was a 360-degree turn for my performing abilities. I feel blessed to have two such contrasting roles one after another. Maha Kumbh blends elements from Hindu mythology with an international espionage thriller. Nothing like it has ever been attempted on Indian television."

Gautam also feels that television should stop being seen as a stepping-stone to cinema. "Everyone who comes to the entertainment industry wants to be a film actor. Who wants to be a television actor by choice? I want to change the perception of Indian television as being the poor man's medium. When I hear people tell me, Television kiya, kya ukhad liya?' I feel like telling them to please come and try doing the work we do on television, the unearthly hours we put in. There is no time for anything else."

Gautam, who doesn't even have time for finding a ladylove, says, "I am single. And my mother is worried. Like every mother she wants me to get married. But so far I've been relieved to be single. Now when I'm in my 30s I feel I can't wait for the workload to slow down. Instead I need to find someone who will accompany me in my professional journey."

Gautam sports a cool tattoo and a muscled look to play Rudra, something his lady fans will love. He adds, "I am grateful to the ladies for their attention. My styling, clothes, tattoos everything on Maha Kumbh has been done after a lot of thought."

So, does Gautam get to romance a girl as pretty as Jennifer Winget, his co-star from Saraswatichandra? "There isn't that much of a romantic angle in Maha Kumbh as there was in Saraswatichandra. My immediate co-star is the very wonderful Seema Biswas who plays my foster-mother." Gautam was wrongly quoted as saying he didn't get along with Winget. "I never said that. Our work methods were different. But on a personal level we are friends. In fact I am in touch with her in London where she is shooting for her first feature film."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141130/commentary-sunday-chronicle/article/sixty-episode-treat