Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=DhwaniNair]I found this tweet now..

Mohit Raina FC @ Mohit_FC 1h
We have some surprises in store! Maybe
tomorrow will bring a very good news :) let's
wait and watch..

actually anybody knows wht r tht surprises??[/QUOTE😲lets see😊
aparupanath thumbnail
😊loved Mohit as bhootnath in yesterday's episode. love him in every  look😳
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New pic of Mohit with Vijay Pradhan

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=3185#.VILT0AkYNpc.twitter

Mohit in Limca Book of Records for playing 52 characters in the show..!! FIFTY TWO..!! 

Mohit Raina

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has been one of the most popular shows on Indian Television. Apart from garnering high TRPs and huge fan following, the show is all set to set a new record. The show will be ending soon but on a very high note and with a good news for its fans and viewers. Mohit Raina's name has been mentioned in Limca Book of Records under the title - Most Roles Portrayed In Serial' for playing 28 characters. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev went on-air on Dec 18, 2011 and since then Mohit has portrayed 52 Characters in the serial. And according to our sources, it's again going for a record for playing 52 characters in one show.

Mohit Raina shared "I am very happy that our show has been recognised in Limca Book of Records. All the characters which I played in the show were very much challenging." Producer Nikhil Sinha also told GR8!, "Yes, I have also heard about it and I am really very happy for this honour. The whole credit for this goes to our Creative team who had worked a lot on the look as there was no reference for the same but still they brought out all the characters so well. But I don't know whether it would be Mohit Raina or Devon Ke Dev Mahadev that will be registered for the record."

- Ranjini Nair

Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
52?omg...wonderful news...thnx for sharin the article suchi
aparupanath thumbnail
🥳yipee                👏👏hats-off to Mohit Raina,and thanks to dkdm, for presenting him so brilliantly😊
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=3185#.VILT0AkYNpc.twitter

Mohit in Limca Book of Records for playing 52 characters in the show..!! FIFTY TWO..!! 

Mohit Raina

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has been one of the most popular shows on Indian Television. Apart from garnering high TRPs and huge fan following, the show is all set to set a new record. The show will be ending soon but on a very high note and with a good news for its fans and viewers. Mohit Raina's name has been mentioned in Limca Book of Records under the title - Most Roles Portrayed In Serial' for playing 28 characters. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev went on-air on Dec 18, 2011 and since then Mohit has portrayed 52 Characters in the serial. And according to our sources, it's again going for a record for playing 52 characters in one show.

Mohit Raina shared "I am very happy that our show has been recognised in Limca Book of Records. All the characters which I played in the show were very much challenging." Producer Nikhil Sinha also told GR8!, "Yes, I have also heard about it and I am really very happy for this honour. The whole credit for this goes to our Creative team who had worked a lot on the look as there was no reference for the same but still they brought out all the characters so well. But I don't know whether it would be Mohit Raina or Devon Ke Dev Mahadev that will be registered for the record."

- Ranjini Nair

😊dkdm is actually ending with a blast now. its making all of us proud. we are the proud fans of Mohit and DKDM.😊
SadhanaV thumbnail
Mohit in his plush vanity van
SadhanaV thumbnail
SadhanaV thumbnail