Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone! πŸ˜³ I know the episode was disturbing but I enjoyed it a lot, what is a EK show without such dramaπŸ˜‰ 
I can never think/write seriously, hence this postπŸ˜† Based on today's episode's observations my monkeys are backπŸ˜† πŸ˜† its just for fun and no offense to anyone😳

Mani hoon main aur sab pata hai mujhe

1.)  Mani in Sarika's house --- "Kaun sa doc hai aapka family doc? File do!!" See, Sarika called the        doctor about an hour ago, the doc didn't turn up! And the moment Mani THINKS of calling him,       the doc appears! 

Now thats the power of a Wonderman! 

2.)   Mani asks the other doc to come to Delhi ASAP and what a coincidence! The doc is already in         Delhi!!! Another Problem solved! 

3.)    Mani will manage everything that's wrong about Romi and Sarika by giving muft ke advices to Sarika! "Main sambhaloonga!"  

(I'm sorry but I didn't understand one thing here, Raman said ki if he gets Sarika and Romi married forcefully, neither of them could stay happy as Romi is irresponsible, and Sarika was not happy with his advice that day and now when the Wonderman talked about marraige, she repeated what Raman said, no? Or was I hallucinating? ) 

Now thats the power of a Wonderman!  (coz Mani's charm works on every girl😳) 

4.)  I wonder why Ishita didnot mention about the AC repairing thing to Mani when the AC repairman was in the room, though she was on call with him  Friends share everything, no?  

5.) "Sit down Romi! If your brother throws you away from his office, come to me, I'll make sure you get a job abroad" ( Even my monkeys do not know how to react!  I mean, you know this family only for few weeks, and  I didn't come across anyone in my life who interferes in other's lives to this extent in such short time! ) 

So finally, the moral of the story --- " If there's any problem out side Raman's house, Mani will manage and his friend Ishuuu will manage everything in Raman's house, coz if there's a problem in Raman's life, Ishuuu will feel bad and if Ishuu feels bad, Mani can't handle it, and  there's nothing in this world that Mani can't manage, so Mani sab sambhaalega!" 

(No joothe/ande n tomatoes plsπŸ˜›)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
What?? you missed the new breaking news? The New Superman/ Or Your Wonderman πŸ˜† in the planet of YHM...all problems chutki mein fix kar deta hai...he just has to bat his eye lids and send supersonic vibes of action towards the mere mortals ...look at the number of problems he fixed today...Raman or anyone is no match for him yaar...and the damsel in distress has also called him her "hero"

Here's my collage celebrating the new improved super hero with his own tag line

Divi:
You know how much I love your monkeys and your monkey reviews...please do one everyday...

You pointed out every nuisanceπŸ‘ that the CVs hoped we would miss...

thanks for the laugh as always!🀣
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
Bombaytola thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🀣  OMG u r awesome wonderwoman!!! I really needed to read this after the debacle of an episode today. Seriously want to kill the CV's . What nonsense is this?
Loved ur post keep writing.
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bombaytola

🀣  OMG u r awesome wonderwoman!!! I really needed to read this after the debacle of an episode today. Seriously want to kill the CV's . What nonsense is this?

Loved ur post keep writing.

Thank you! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's I call him Mani--The Meddler πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AroraTanya

That's I call him Mani--The Meddler πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So true! πŸ˜† I wonder who manages all the "business" when he's out "helping"  IshuuπŸ˜• 
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kj20

Superb post loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Divya1503

So true! πŸ˜† I wonder who manages all the "business" when he's out "helping"  IshuuπŸ˜• 

Leave business aside what about his sister kids 
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Leave business aside what about his sister kids 

Ohh ya! I forgot abt the kids! πŸ˜• No wonder, he's a WondermanπŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🀣
No Comments on Mani πŸ˜›