Jodha Akbar Written Update 20 October 2014 Chittor War

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20 October 2014

After reaching Chittor Akbar 1st feels he should talk to them .TM says he will send a message .Jalal wants to go alone and give the message orally but TM says we can't let you. He says till today no such weapon is made that will harm me and says none should follow me. He goes and the Rajvanshi think who is this man who is coming without any arms . Then they think who is it who is just coming hope it is not SH Jalaluddin then think no it cant be and they send a warning arrow and a few more. A furious Jalal shouts Kunwar Pratap, Maharana Udai Singh where are you hiding the SH of Mughal Sultanate is standing in front of you without any weapons or army come kill me and Jaimal says no one will attack. We will follow all Rajvanshi rules. Jalal says you can only talk well . They say we will wait for the war . Jalal says I am giving you a golden opportunity come kill me , They reply saying only a coward waits for opportunities not brave men and the wish that you have to put your flag on the Chittor fort will never materialize and SH shouts then listen to me I promise I will put my flag on this fort then only take rest. And I will kill all who are in the fort  and see how long will you hide Kunwar Pratap and Maharana Udai Singh. Tell them SH came alone to face all of them and goes back to his camp.

Jodha  tells look at the sky it is changing colors and has become red like blood  Moti says sky always changes colors. Jodha says when will SH change he has put on himself the red color of hate and blood and this sky looks like it is the blood of all the Rajvanshi's  and I cant see it and I did not put the tilak of victory but of our lost love and says the 1st blood will be mine. Moti says he will come back soon. Jo says yes but he wont change and I only  hope he is ok. She says both Kunwar Pratap and Maharana Udai Singh are very brave and Moti says SH is also very brave. Jo says that is why I am worried both sides are blood thirsty and that is why the sky is red I am waiting when this red color will disappear and black comes as this is a sign of bad omen.

The war starts and lot of causalities on the Mughal side as Chittor fort is at a height and this seems to enrage SH and all his senior officials TM MS AK etc. SH says put all your might but break the fort  walls  at all costs. Inside the fort they boost up their soldiers saying at any cost we have to do or die and all shout Jai Mewar. A very ferocious war ensures with SH boosting up his soldiers saying he will not move till he breaks the enemy fort and how long they will withhold the siege  and take advantage of the height. After arrows there is gunfire  by the Rajvanshis. At nightfall all suggest to SH that how long will they withstand ,their provisions will get over and they will be hungry then they have to come out. SH says I am not waiting for an opportunity/fate for them to come out I want victory so  my might will make them come out and they will be defeated. He wants the heads of Kunwar Pratap and Maharana Udai Singh and then asks them to get more forces from Multan and other places. He asks his cannon men to blast the walls with all the gunpowder and explosives in your cannons. Again a ferocious war from both side and a  then slowly the rations start getting exhausted  within the fort and they think they have to win the war of Mewar so that no one will look at their land . They attack and manage to kill SH bodyguard which enrages SH and he shoots which injures Jaimal the main defender of the fort.

As the fort's walls weaken all men gather in the fort and they say now the time has come to win or die and to gather all women at one place as it is time for Johar. All woman gather and get ready for Johar and they build a large pyre pray and do Johar as the men have worn the death mala .They all shout Jai Mewar and say no one can touch us and all commit Johar. SH men break the fort gates despite lot of men losing lives and again a do or die war by Rajvanshi's and most of them die or are wounded All the heads leading the Rajvansi's die .The flames of Johar are shown indicating the women have given up their lives  SH asks where is Kunwar Pratap no one tells him and all die fighting.  SH asks his soldiers to kill all Rajvanshi's . A small baby is crying among the dead  he remembers his children and what he told God before he started that he will kill all his children.

PRECAP and as SH moves towards her a man comes saying don't touch my girl he kills him and a woman comes and picks her SH raises his sword.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update 
taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thank you PutijaChalhov for Jodha Akbar's October 20th 2014 written update!