Bigg Boss 8

Gautam or Praneet will win Big Boss 8 - Natasa Stankovic

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Natasa Stankovic is the latest person to have been evicted from Bigg Boss 8. Being a sweet and dainty contestant in the Bigg Boss house, Natasa stayed miles away from all the arguments and fights. Hence, her non-visibility became an issue, which is one of the major reasons why she's probably out of the house now.

In an interview with dna after coming out of the house, Natasa said that as much as she would not want some people to win, the toss would be between Gautam Gulati and Praneet Bhatt to emerge winners this season. "Gautam will definitely go to the finale. He has become a hero outside but in the house, he spreads negative energy. He is not himself. He is being someone else just for the sake of the game. But then, he will end up in the finals, I am sure. Also, I feel Praneetji is a strong contender. But unlike Gautam, he is very real and straight forward. He is a nice person and I would want him to win the show."

She could not come up with a third name but she did tell us that she wished Deepshikha Nagpal was never eliminated. "Deepshikha and I were very good friends on the show and she was a very strong woman. Her elimination shocked us because we thought she would be a finalist for sure", the Serbian actress said.

Ask her if she would like to go back to the Bigg Boss house yet again and pat comes her reply. "Yes, it was a wonderful experience. I got to face a lot of challenges but in totality, my Bigg Boss journey was fantastic. I did not want to come out so soon, although I wanted to leave the house in the first week. If Bigg Boss gives me another chance to get back on the show, I would definitely go for it," she signs off.

www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-gautam-gulati-or-praneet-bhatt-will-win-bigg-boss-8-says-evicted-contestant-natasa-stankovic-2027672

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"If Bigg Boss gives me another chance to get back on the show, I would definitely go for it"

NO THANKS NATASHA 😳😆
Edited by tv666 - 9 years ago
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
anyways i agree w/ her thoughts on praneet and gautam. gautams being extra fake for the cameras .. and both praneet and gautam will indeed reach finals.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another anti Gautam view from evicted contestant.. These people need to understand that more than Gautam its them who are making the audiences like and sympathise with him.. For instance, today Diandra had a great chance to make a good impression by pointing out some good things in Gautam..all she could'v think of is that he sings well! Really? Even a rival can say that he's good at tasks..she could'v said that but no! Di being Di had the same ghisa pita dialogue..Oh my gawddd! tu psycho face banata hai🤢 Her friends in the house may cheer and clap for that answer but viewers will again sympathise/like Gautam
Anyway Natasha didn't even get a proper farewell..says a lot about her ''fantastic'' journey
girlie_giggles thumbnail
She wants to go back to Bb house! What for? To bore us to death??!!!??!!!
Enough Natasha... We're so relieved that you are finally out of that place and we don't have to tolerate u any more...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
feel Praneetji is a strong contender. But unlike Gautam, he is very real and straight forward. He is a nice person and I would want him to win the show."

I strongly agree about praneet!!!!

But all of them are so anti-gautam!!! Daayandra ke darr se kya??😆
girlie_giggles thumbnail
She doesn't think anyone from her group is winner material😉
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thats true. Gautam is Fake. I dont think so that he is showing his real personality in bb.
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg what she said muje pir moka mile to me jaogi dubara🤣 bigboss ke itane bure din nahi aaye ki bo nats ko pir beje 😆
add pritam too ,gautam,pritam and pareenit can win bb8
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dnt knw bt she is always against pritam...