Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
Thx for the awesome comments guyz. I will post the new part soon. i am just writitng it right now.
SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please do continue soon
thanx 😳 Edited by SRKfever - 17 years ago
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
man jsut read the last two parts!!!
ranveer needed some insight
i hope he got it
-Archi- thumbnail
sry guyz. I had to go somewhere and after that i forgot to post the new part. Enjoy!

Part 22

Ranveer closed Raashi's diary. The last entry is exactly how he felt about Raashi in the past few days. But… is it love like Raashi said? No, he thought. We got married under critical circumstances. That doesn't mean that we are falling in love with eachother. We are just good friends. And besides, Raashi did a lot for me. And now, I want to pay her back with some happy moments, that she will rememeber forever… but as a friend. There is nothing between us, but friendship.

Back to the Present

Raashi (she doesn't no ranveer read her diary and that's why he is very nice to her since he wants to fill her life with happiness, especially after what she has been through since her childhood) woke up the next morning. She took a shower and wore a light blue sari. She quickly went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Some how, she kept feeling that things are going to change real soon… and her life will be filled with happiness…. Finally.

Jai woke up to the sunlight streaming down into their room. He looked at a Sleeping bani, and adored her for her innocence and beauty. Bani stirred trying to block the sunlight hitting her face. Jai just smiled and kissed her forehead.

J: Good Morning Bani!

B little irritated for being woken up: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…….

J: Bani, its morning, get up!

B: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………

J: Bani it's 12 pm

B jumps up: WHAT? She looks at the clock and it is only 8:30!

B: Very funny Mr.Walia. And by the way, its u who is getting late since u have to go to office.

J: I am not going today.

B: Why?

J: Because I don't want to leave my darling wife and there is a party today.

B: Party?

J: ya, it's for finishing our Mt.Abu project.

B: O!

Bani gets up and goes into the bathroom quickly since she has to take care about the party that evening. She totally forgot about it. She came out wearing a blue sari. She quickly brushed her hair, put on her bindhi, her sindoor, her mangalsutra and she was struggling to do her dori. And as usual, Jai ties it for her. They both have an eye locking session for a few seconds, but then bani leaves saying that she has a lot of work to do.

Breakfast was a busy affair for the whole walia family since there is a lot of work to do before the party. There are also a lot for meetings Jai, because he was away for a few days. Ranveer and Sahil are also busy with things in the office. Bani, Raashi and Rano had to take care of the whole party preperations. So they do everything. Maasi and Dadi are very impressed with how the three DIL did the party arrangements. After double checking everything, Raashi. Rano and Bani leave to their rooms to get ready…

Jai/ bani Room

B: Mr.Walia, when did u come back?

J looking down at his laptop: Just now bani.

B: Then, Hurry up and get ready.

J: Just a minute. So bani goes into the bathroom to take a shower. Its been a busy day for her. She comes out wearing a back sari with a silver work on it. Jai is still sitting in front of his laptop.

B: Mr.Walia, hurry up. We will be late for the party.

J: ummmmmmmmmmmmm…… Bani goes over to the laptop and unplugs it.

J: Bani!!!!! I said one minute. I was reading a very important file.

B: Its almost 20 minutes since u said that. She walks to the closet, to pick out Jai's clothes. Jai comes and hugs her from the back.

J: How was ur day?

B: Hectic… ummmm… I think this will be fine. She picks out a black suit and puts it on the bed. She then goes to dresser and starts getting ready. Jai just smiles and goes to the bathroom to change.

Ranveer/ Raashi's room

Ranveer was looking through some files when Raashi came through the door.

R: You look very tired Raashi…

Raashi looking through the cupboard to pick her outfit for the night: Haan. me, bani mami and Rano had to arrange the whole party. It was really hectic. Ranveer walks over the cupboard and picks out a peach colour sari, with gold work.

R: Wear this raashi. U will look beautiful in this. Raashi, was stumped once again. What is wrong with Ranveer she thought, as she made her way into the bathroom. I agree we became good friends over the years, but he was never this good to me. Even though we were friends, Ranveer never talked to me with such tenderness and care. Maybe, life indeed has something in store for me…

Hope u liked it. Keep the comments coming.

Tata,
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just finished to read all your parts in one go and it's a fantastic job. Your ff is really amazing. i hope you will uodate soon 😉
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was so sweet.loved it.cant wait to read more.plz cont soon. 😊
-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Diey

just finished to read all your parts in one go and it's a fantastic job. Your ff is really amazing. i hope you will uodate soon 😉

i am glad you like it. 😉 ðŸ˜‰

-Archi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgurl_2005

that was so sweet.loved it.cant wait to read more.plz cont soon. 😊

Thx. I will try to update early for all me lovely readers. 🤗

perveen thumbnail
cont soon i hope there some hot hot moments for jai and bani in the party 😉
-Archi- thumbnail