Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
keep it going and thanks for the link
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hiraa

I think it was fllashback, rashi was just thinking about what made ranveer change... but iam not sure😕

yes. u r right. it is a flashback.

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part.thanx for clearing up the confusion. 😊
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
i hope raashi slaps ranveer twice.and he should get what he deserves......and raashi is someone that he would never deserve...
continue soon

CK❤️
-Archi- thumbnail
i didnt get harld any replies. 😭 😭 but i will continue. Hope u guyz like this part.

Part 18

R: RAASHI!!!!

Raashi: Don't SHOUT! The truth is always bitter.

Ranveer walked up to raashi and grabbed her really hard. And that made raashi more mad.

R: How dare you say anything to me…

SLAP! SLAP! Raashi just slapped ranveer right across his face (thx for the idea canadiankudi)

Raashi: Think twice before u say anything ranveer. I am not the same raashi you chose to marry. Everyone says, people change along with time. But, I changed because of u. From now on, there is no relation between us. And with that she was about to take of her mangulsutor when…

KNOCK KNOCK!

Raasi and Ranveer just stared at the door. Slowly, both of them cooled themselves and raashi went to open the door. It was Rano.

Rano: Raashi, mr.walia is calling u and Ranveer.

Raashi: I will just come in two minutes. Rano left without saying another word. Raashi then looked at ranveer.

Raashi: I would appreciate it if u could just keep this matter between ourselves. And with that she walked out of the room. Eventually ranveer followed.

Everyone was anxiously waiting for ranveer and raashi to come. Both of them came down quietly and raashi just looked at her feet.

J: I have decided to forgive ranveer. Raashi looked up at once, with a questioning look.

J: However, he would be handling our new hotel in Banglore. Therefore, he will be there from now on. Raashi didn't say a word. She just looked at ranveer for one quick second, then turned back to face jai. And with the final word said, jai got up and soon everyone left from there. Raashi just went to her room and opened her diary to write the day's events when ranveer came in.

R: did u tell mamaji to forgive me?

Raashi: no.

R: then why didn't he say anything. Everyone in the house knows mamaji's anger. He never forgives anyone. Raashi just kept quiet. She closed her diary and walked out of the room.

The next morning, ranveer left early in the morning to go to banglore. He just left without saying anything to anyone. Well, everyone was mad at him. So there was no point in talking to them anyway. He thought about saying goodbye to raashi and ask forgivness for his behaviour for yesterday. But he didn't want to. He was guilty. For everything that happened. From now on, everyone will see a new Ranveer, he thought.

Raashi woke up the alarm. It was 7:00 am. She looked around and found no one in the room. Where is ranveer she thought. But she frankly didn't care. She was mad at him. She was angry at her dad, for agreeing her marriage with ranveer in the first place, annoyed at what was happening lately with her life. Irritated at herself for being quiet when everything happened. Now, there is no choice but to stay in this relationship forever, and one day suffocate in it. Everything turned out to be the opposite of what I thought and imagined. I didn't want a prince charming for myself. I didn't want a rich guy or a handsome guy. I just wanted a person who would love me. Who would care for my happiness more than anything. A person, to who I could give happiness to. But instead, I get a person, who doesn't even want to even see my face, ignore loving me. Just then rano came in waking her out of her dreams.

Rano: good morning raashi.

Raashi: Good morning rano. What happned that you came so early in the morning?

Rano: O, nothing. I was wondering if u were free today, since I wanted to go shopping. There is no one else I can go with except u.

Raashi: ok, sure. I will come, but first I have to go to the temple. Today is Friday.

Rano: o ya. Ok then. We will first go to the temple and then go shopping.

hope u liked it. I am sry, but there won't be any J&B scenes untill a few more parts. But, we do have a remake of jai and bani. 😉

bye for now,

jnawaz thumbnail
omg...i just read the last 2 parts...wow...great...cant wait for JB to return but what u got going is great too...enjoyed it all...looking forward to the next update... 👏
KinnariPatel5 thumbnail
Hey this is really interesting....im soo happy raashi slapped ranveer he deserves it i wish she would just do it in the actual show...
-Archi- thumbnail
Sry for the late update guyz. i was caught up with somethings. Enjoy part 19.

Part 19

Raashi and Rano went shopping after they went to the temple. They enjoyed a lot and had lots of fun. Rano bought a cool shirt for saahil. And raashi saw a very good shirt that will match ranveer perfectly. She was about to buy it, when she realized about how their relationship is. She decided against it. Instead she bought everyone gifts. At the end of the day, raashi was really tired. She ate a light dinner and went up to her room. She changed and started to write in her diary. After a few minutes, she wondered where ranveer was. She thought he was in office the whole day. But it is almost 10 and he is not even there. She debated with herself, that she shouldn't call him, but her heart didn't agree. She wanted to no where he was. Suddenly, the phone rings (guess who)

Raashi: Hello…

R: Raashi……. I am ranveer. Raashi kept quiet.
R: I just called to let u no that I am in banglore right now and I won't be coming to mumbai until six months. Raashi's heart sinked.

Raashi: Six months?

R: Yes. The situations in home are not very good, right now. So I decided to stay away until everything settles down…. But I am still the culprit. I ruined everyone's happiness. I blindly followed what me mom told me. I didn't stop once to think about anything… I feel so guilty. Raashi, felt sry for ranveer. Her anger flew away in a second.

Raashi: Everything will be fine ranveer.

R: And I am sry for behaving with u very badly yesterday.

Raashi: its okay. And I am………. Sry too.

R: I should be the one saying sry raashi. Not u. And then they talked on for a few minutes. And this happened everyday. After everyone ate their dinner, raashi will go up to her room and wait for ranveer's phone. They would talk for a while and eventually the awkwardness between them soon vanished. After a couple of months, diwali approached and on one of the evening, after dinner, raashi was waiting for her call from ranveer…

RING RING

Raashi: Hi ranveer. How are u?

R: I am fine. How are u?

Raashi: I am fine too.

R: what happened, u seem very dull.

Raashi: No. I am absolutely fine.

R: no there is something.

Raashi: fine. But first promise me that u will do what ever I ask u too.

R: okay.

Raashi: promise me.

R: okay raashi. I promise u that I will do whatever u tell me to do.

Raashi: okay then, come home for diwali. Ranveer kept quiet for a while.

Raashi: U promised me ranveer. U have to come.

R: but, everyone in the house…

Raashi: Yes I no the circumstances. But that was a few months ago. And besides, u can't keep running away from everyone. Face the situations.

R: but raashi…

Raashi: no ranveer. Running away from the circumstancesis very easy, but facing them is just as hard. I agree u did a mistake and everyone hated ur presence. But what is the gurantee that it is the same. It could have changed.

R: okay raashi. U r there right now. Tell me how everyone feels about me. Raashi kept quiet.

R: forget everyone, did I U forgive me? Did u forget the past?

Raashi: Yes ranveer. I forgave u. And that is because you faced the situation with me. U called me ranveer and told me everything. If we didn't talk and clear some things between ourselves, then we wouldn't be talking to each other today.

R: I agree. But ….

Raashi: No buts or ifs. U promised me so u don't have a choice. Until u come, I won't do the pooja for diwali. Good Night. And with that raashi, put down the phone.

plzzzzz leave ur comments and suggestions.

Bye for now.
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that was awesome!!!!!!
continue soon!!!!
and ia m the first! 😃
stonex thumbnail
very nice
👏 👏 👏