Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: berrysweet

Thank you for writing so well and explaining complicated emotions with the simplest of words.

If GanBarun Fan was the one to encourage you into writing in this forum, then I thank her too.

And I love your user name,!

Thank you very much, all these comments are giving me an ego the size of Raman πŸ˜†, and yes most definitely GanBarunFan and her posts are always an inspiration for my posts. 

On a serious note thank you very much for appreciating my attempt at writing something, always flattering to see comments like yours. Thank you once again! 
I was a little emo when I came up with username, apparently there is a movie names eyes wide shut with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, haven't seen it, supposed to be a cult movie of sorts.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Wonderful post I can feel both of them are hurt today. Hope Raman find the way to have sincerity apologies to Ishita.

Absolutely both are hurt and how! Raman puttar is in love so he will surely find a way to apologize to his JKR. Thank you for the comment πŸ˜Š
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Thank you for that brilliant write up.. ❀️
Every word you wrote it true to the T.. I loved your take on their emotions..
The best part of the episode today was that both of them have taken one step towards each other..
Raman was desperately trying to make it work between them..He wanted to make sure she was not hurting..She wasn't talking to him but he wanted to talk to her no matter what..He even resorted to the prank to talk to her..Even the precap says the same.. This time its for no one but THEM..
Coming to Ishita, for the first time she actually let him know of what his words do to her..They effect her.. I was glad she said that..Moreover, she admitted her love for him in a diff way..She said it on his face that she cares for him..

Its just a matter of a few more steps that both have to take to finally embrace each other and finally start living in their present..

Both have realized the love..They just have to accept it and embrace it.! 😳

Thank you very much! It is always a pleasure to read your comments πŸ˜Š
I agree that both have taken steps towards each other, love was evident in Raman's desperation to talk to Ishita and it was evident in Ishita's outburst on Raman! Now that Ishita has opened up with her feelings, that day is around the corner when Raman will let Ishita into his world. 
The journey has been good so far to their acceptance, I am just hoping for better continuity in the story and some amazing scenes. πŸ˜ƒ
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Thank you very much! It is always a pleasure to read your comments πŸ˜Š
I agree that both have taken steps towards each other, love was evident in Raman's desperation to talk to Ishita and it was evident in Ishita's outburst on Raman! Now that Ishita has opened up with her feelings, that day is around the corner when Raman will let Ishita into his world. 
The journey has been good so far to their acceptance, I am just hoping for better continuity in the story and some amazing scenes. πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad you like reading them.. πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, its only a matter of time. I just hope it's not much though..πŸ˜†
WORD..Continuity..that word scares me when it comes to the show..That's the one thing that lacks in the show many of the times and its the one thing which leaves me a bit disappointed too.. But anyway, like you said, even I am hoping for the same..

ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post well explained as always
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey what u wrote is completely true n I agree to it. But I have different opinion or outlook on Ishra love story. I know I might b bashed for what m going to write here, but this is how I m percieving the story n this is how the story is being played out on screen to me.

I agree with u that Ishita does lots of things for Raman n his family. N also she is falling in love with him with an insecurity that he might never love her back. This I completely agree with, its a gamble she is risking. Whereas Raman on the other hand is not willing to risk this gamble hence he is coming up with excuses that I can be a good husband n notepad tips, he is not trying to be Ishita's husband.

But keeping all that in mind, Ishita is selfish and manipulative in love. Selfish to love Raman only when he shows his sensitive side (when she said Mere Raman) and Manipulative when she tells Manit hat I love making Raman Jealous coz someday in his jealousy he will tell the three golden words ILU. πŸ˜‰

Her outburst today was justified but she also needs a retrospection of her mistakes in this marriage. Currently it looks like only Raman is wrong in this marriage n this marriage is crumbling only because of him.

Raman is wrong in hiding his true self, hiding behind the mask of taunts n anger, is a brute the way he treats her in his unjustified anger, but in terms of Love he is not playing with her. Yes he is not opening up to her but he is not manipulating her to say ILU nor is he expecting her to change herself so that he can fall in love with her.

Well its just human tendancy to ignore our own vices and point fingers at others, m not saying that Ishita is wrong or bashing her character. I m just trying to say a forceful Love might not stay strong, if Raman turns sensitive for some time n then goes back to being what he was i.e brute wud Ishita accept him? Forcefully confessing ur feelings now n thrn 10years down the line if Raman regrets it n thinks that I didnt mean it from my heart but only coz f jealousy I confessed is it going to b gud in the long run?

The current Ishra looks made up to be honest. One is living in denial of realities and another one doesnt want to show the realities just a facade.

Raman being overly guilty about failed marriage might also stem from the fact that he already had a failed marriage. N Ishita's BF is clearly rubbing it on to his face again n again n that u r a failure, imagine the inferiority complex of the guy. Yes he is not opening up his true feelings, yes he is not giving love another chance n he is also rude n insensitive in his remarks no argument on that. But all these doings r to be treated differently than manipulations I think. Currently to me it looks like only Raman is the wrong one in this marriage, which I dont agree with.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A very beautiful and sensible post.

Many are saying that how Ishita could leave Raman in that injury! I laughed at it. When angry, even Raman too doesn't give a damn to anyone, he too doesn't care for anyone that time. Now, Ishita, being with Raman, learned some of his qualities (on a lighter note). Main point is, no one broke trust of each or if trust is broken...both have done the same. Both are at same faults. For Raman loving his wife is difficult and also easy too. Difficult cos of his past, easy cos he had experience. For Ishita, accepting a husband like Raman is difficult, cos she is new to this relationship compared to Raman, easy cos she is always vocal about her feelings. She loves Raman the way he is, sometimes expecting a sensitive attitude is not wrong from her side...well I think like this. Even Raman too expects her to change her externally (to me this is very wrong), Ishita wants him not to change, but to improve a lil bit (it may seem wrong to someone). I guess, there is a difference b/w change and improvement. The improvement Ishita asks from Raman, it will only do good to him, not bad. So, till now, any improvement is good for someone, he/she can try to improve. Whatever, I am glad that Ishita is saying something which is confusing to many. Cos, this makes her selfish...a real human. At the end of the day, most of the wives want best from their husbands even if they themselves can't be the best for the husbands. That's what is making Ishita like other typical wives around us. Also most wives are more suspiciousπŸ˜†. She is said to be modern, yet traditional. She indeed is traditional when it comes to relationships, she is modern when it comes to thoughts and behavior. That's why I love her. Raman...I don't actually like him, don't also hate him. Majority of his actions fail me to like him and find any justification for that. He changed for betterment within these days. Only needed is some more improvement. Ishita needs to stop expecting love from Raman, when she believes that he can't love her. Time will make her see that Raman loves her. Till then, she can keep her expectations low.

Chala essay khatam karti hoon. Was feeling bad seeing many criticizing Ishita for raising voice, saying the truth, when she has the right to do so and that was natural. Your post made me calm.
Saying this, also want to say that Raman's jealousy level is too much, but his being jealous is not something dramatic. It happens. I just wish CVs had kept his jealousy and Ishita's Mani thing in limits.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
people wanted jealousy track , wanted to see raman jealous now they got but in extreme reaction of raman, that was bound to happen seeing his character from the day 1 and his past bitter experience. so why now complaining that his reaction was rude or too much? hypocrisy ?   he was very much in his character. 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

Hey what u wrote is completely true n I agree to it. But I have different opinion or outlook on Ishra love story. I know I might b bashed for what m going to write here, but this is how I m percieving the story n this is how the story is being played out on screen to me. 

Welcome, I am promise I do not bite nor do I bash. I welcome all points of view and it's not necessary that all of must agree on all points, how boring would that be!

I agree with u that Ishita does lots of things for Raman n his family. N also she is falling in love with him with an insecurity that he might never love her back. This I completely agree with, its a gamble she is risking. Whereas Raman on the other hand is not willing to risk this gamble hence he is coming up with excuses that I can be a good husband n notepad tips, he is not trying to be Ishita's husband. 
I actually think Raman is trying equally hard to to combat these new feelings, he is trying to do the best he can to decipher what is going on in his mind and soul. Jealousy is the ugly child of love and insecurity, if there is no love and insecurity in Raman's life there wouldn't be jealousy. 

But keeping all that in mind, Ishita is selfish and manipulative in love. Selfish to love Raman only when he shows his sensitive side (when she said Mere Raman) and Manipulative when she tells Manit hat I love making Raman Jealous coz someday in his jealousy he will tell the three golden words ILU. πŸ˜‰
That's an interesting outlook, here is what I think, human beings are inherently selfish and that's what makes us human but one of the reasons I sometimes get impatient with Ishita is when she is shown to be selfless a typical doormat bahu of Star plus. Here is what I think: When she said, 'mere Raman' I think she meant that now Raman has let go off Shagun and he is mine devoid of baggage. When she saw Raman tell Mihir, let your past go and give Shagun a right to be happy, it showed a man moving on from his past trying to live in his present. I do not think she meant that I love Raman because he is mellow now. But more on this later. 
Now coming to the jealousy, like i said if someone is jealous it shows that they care, I do not think she is looking for the 3 words from him by making him jealous. His behavior reflects that he cares for Ishita and now this relationship is beyond Ruhi ke liye. May be I missed the episode where she said, 'let's make him jealous so he confesses' I remember her saying, "He cares, and it feels good that he cares'

Her outburst today was justified but she also needs a retrospection of her mistakes in this marriage. Currently it looks like only Raman is wrong in this marriage n this marriage is crumbling only because of him.
Both are at fault, I always say it takes two to tango, I do not think Ishita puts all the blame on Raman she is just angry, she was lied to that her husband whom she is in love with has supposedly met with an accident. I also do not think their marriage is crumbling, I think on the contrary it's getting stronger, him wanting to tell her about the award, her apology for not listening to him, her sharing the pregnancy report with him, to me all this looks like progress. 

Raman is wrong in hiding his true self, hiding behind the mask of taunts n anger, is a brute the way he treats her in his unjustified anger, but in terms of Love he is not playing with her. Yes he is not opening up to her but he is not manipulating her to say ILU nor is he expecting her to change herself so that he can fall in love with her.
I do not think it's about right or wrong, that is Raman's defence mechanism. He isn't opening up because he is hurt. He needs to learn to trust and take the leap of faith and if he needs time for that then there is nothing wrong. Like I said before maybe I missed the episode where Ishita is expecting an 'I love you' from Raman but I do not remember it. I would argue that Ishita has accepted and fallen in love with Ravan kumar in spite of the walls he has built around him. I remember numerous instances where she has said, 'he might get angry but he is soft from inside, he loves his family and can do anything for his family' Recently she defended Raman in front of Mani when Romi came home drunk. I do not think she is trying to change him, she accepts him for who he his and he accepts her for who she is. 

Well its just human tendancy to ignore our own vices and point fingers at others, m not saying that Ishita is wrong or bashing her character. I m just trying to say a forceful Love might not stay strong, if Raman turns sensitive for some time n then goes back to being what he was i.e brute wud Ishita accept him? Forcefully confessing ur feelings now n thrn 10years down the line if Raman regrets it n thinks that I didnt mean it from my heart but only coz f jealousy I confessed is it going to b gud in the long run?

The current Ishra looks made up to be honest. One is living in denial of realities and another one doesnt want to show the realities just a facade.

Raman being overly guilty about failed marriage might also stem from the fact that he already had a failed marriage. N Ishita's BF is clearly rubbing it on to his face again n again n that u r a failure, imagine the inferiority complex of the guy. Yes he is not opening up his true feelings, yes he is not giving love another chance n he is also rude n insensitive in his remarks no argument on that. But all these doings r to be treated differently than manipulations I think. Currently to me it looks like only Raman is the wrong one in this marriage, which I dont agree with.
Like i said it takes two to tango, it took Raman and Ishita both to get to this point and it will require them both to get out. As i mentioned before i do not see Ishita as being manipulative, she is just confiding in her best friend about her life, in her world Raman doesn't love her so she doesn't think her friendship with him would affect him. I want Ishita to have more expectations from her relationship with Raman, I want her to lay her stake out and claim the rights of a wife which is why I loved her rant yesterday.

Thanks for the comment, please never think I would bash, you are always welcome to lay out your opinion. We might not always agree with each other but I will always engage in a civilized discussion. My reply in red.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

people wanted jealousy track , wanted to see raman jealous now they got but in extreme reaction of raman, that was bound to happen seeing his character from the day 1 and his past bitter experience. so why now complaining that his reaction was rude or too much? hypocrisy ?   he was very much in his character. 

I agree he was in completely in character and so was Ishita. I do not think I complained that his reaction was rude or too much. I understand both Raman and Ishita, and their insecurities, it is unfair to blame just one. And more importantly I do not know why we are blaming anyone, it's a relationship between a husband and a wife it's abound to have ups and downs. It's not wise to blame one person for a problem in a marriage.