Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

A very beautiful and sensible post.

Many are saying that how Ishita could leave Raman in that injury! I laughed at it. When angry, even Raman too doesn't give a damn to anyone, he too doesn't care for anyone that time. Now, Ishita, being with Raman, learned some of his qualities (on a lighter note). Main point is, no one broke trust of each or if trust is broken...both have done the same. Both are at same faults. For Raman loving his wife is difficult and also easy too. Difficult cos of his past, easy cos he had experience. For Ishita, accepting a husband like Raman is difficult, cos she is new to this relationship compared to Raman, easy cos she is always vocal about her feelings. She loves Raman the way he is, sometimes expecting a sensitive attitude is not wrong from her side...well I think like this. Even Raman too expects her to change her externally (to me this is very wrong), Ishita wants him not to change, but to improve a lil bit (it may seem wrong to someone). I guess, there is a difference b/w change and improvement. The improvement Ishita asks from Raman, it will only do good to him, not bad. So, till now, any improvement is good for someone, he/she can try to improve. Whatever, I am glad that Ishita is saying something which is confusing to many. Cos, this makes her selfish...a real human. At the end of the day, most of the wives want best from their husbands even if they themselves can't be the best for the husbands. That's what is making Ishita like other typical wives around us. Also most wives are more suspicious😆. She is said to be modern, yet traditional. She indeed is traditional when it comes to relationships, she is modern when it comes to thoughts and behavior. That's why I love her. Raman...I don't actually like him, don't also hate him. Majority of his actions fail me to like him and find any justification for that. He changed for betterment within these days. Only needed is some more improvement. Ishita needs to stop expecting love from Raman, when she believes that he can't love her. Time will make her see that Raman loves her. Till then, she can keep her expectations low.

Chala essay khatam karti hoon. Was feeling bad seeing many criticizing Ishita for raising voice, saying the truth, when she has the right to do so and that was natural. Your post made me calm.
Saying this, also want to say that Raman's jealousy level is too much, but his being jealous is not something dramatic. It happens. I just wish CVs had kept his jealousy and Ishita's Mani thing in limits.

Thank you for your comment. I honestly keep away from most posts here because it's always one sided and that kills the show for me. It kills the Ishra magic for me. I do not think Ishita's is trying to change Raman nor do I think Raman is trying to change Ishita. We all want to see our loved ones in the best light possible, I have an anger problem and now I am controlling my anger because I see how it is affecting my loved ones when I blow my fuse. I am changing but for the better, not because anyone asked me because I want to.
And this point is irrelevant here because Raman isn't even trying to change, he said 'If i could control my anger I would' so he isn't changing and neither is Ishita expecting any changes. She loves him for he is, and is always defending him and his 'anger' to the world. Raman too loves Ishita the way she is, yeah he comments on her dressing style and all but I attribute that to the heartfelt banter of their marriage. And that's what makes this couple such a treat to watch! 
I agree time will make Ishita see that Raman loves her and how! The man is in deeply love with her.

Really you do not like Raman? I love Raman, I love how flawed and human he is, his character is so well etched that I feel like I can touch his flesh! There is something in Raman's eyes that instantly wants me to just grab him and give him some solace. Behind all that yelling and anger there remains a heart that flutters and I love that. 

Thank you for the essay :)
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

Wonderful post well explained as always

Thanks!!! 😊
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

I am glad you like reading them.. 😃
Yes, its only a matter of time. I just hope it's not much though..😆
WORD..Continuity..that word scares me when it comes to the show..That's the one thing that lacks in the show many of the times and its the one thing which leaves me a bit disappointed too.. But anyway, like you said, even I am hoping for the same..

Amen!! Let's hope we get some continuity!! 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Thank you Dipsi! 😊

Thank you Seema! 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Thank you Rajji!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doc 
Did you watch today's episode or did we kill it for you 😳? 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Doc 

Did you watch today's episode or did we kill it for you 😳? 

Should I, you tell me? I think I will get angry and annoyed lol, I wanna slap someone at Balaji 🤬
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Should I, you tell me? I think I will get angry and annoyed lol, I wanna slap someone at Balaji 🤬

I kept quiet that time as I didn't want to influence you😆 but now that you've watched it ... Welcome to the club of frustrated YHM viewers