A Beautiful Mistake (OS) Completed!!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This Story is completely different from the serial, only names have been used from the ongoing story by Ekta Kapoor, Ye hai Mohabbatein.

And if anybody wants PMs from the next time, then Please ADD my other, OfTheHeart_PMs, hope that you find the story interesting enough...

Not proof-read, please oblige errors if any, It's not necessary to say that I am Half asleep! πŸ˜†

A Beautiful Mistake

OS

The blindness of the place, the high pitch music and alcohol in veins, perhaps was doing the undeniable. Her soft lips never felt so delicate, nor her scent more exotic, nor her curves more desirable, may be' he felt, he was absolutely drunk', he knew her every inch, at-least must he say, whatever he was in contact with, but everything felt alien, like this was the first time he was touching her, however this was the first time he was losing himself against her. She felt like ultimate object of desire,yes he had been in love with her, her beauty had enchanted him, her smiles attracted him, though they have been in relationship from when they both were freshmen in college and have been somewhat physical but this was first time he felt different, like this was a forbidden territory!

He didn't leave her lips, and continued to roam his hands freely, feelings her back that was under covers of her dress and her arms that were so soft and warm, this was the only place where he could feel her skin, and then bringing his hands to her face, tracing the soft features and smooth skin of her cheek. He could feel her trembling body, her small fists that had tried to push him, something she had never done before, and which now lay on his shoulders, in surrender. He could taste her shock and fear through-out their kiss, which for some reason felt like her first ever and tasted minty fresh.

And then he left her lips and kissed her forehead, panting and whispered, "I love you, Shagun..."

And then she started to move away, but he jerked her back towards him, holding her upper arms and she fell on his chest like a doll, her back against his chest and he enveloped his arms around her, capturing her arms in process and dipped his head in the nape of her neck, 'Even her smell is different, soft and undeniably exotic', he thought and trailed wet kisses down her throat and back of her slim neck. He could still feel her tremble as he felt her trying to free herself, while he smiled naughtily in her neck and tightened his hold on her. Her breathing, he could feel, was erratic, he was surprised because she had never reacted much to his touches, 'May be this was a positive change', he thought.

And then the DJ, announced the change of theme, from soft rock to hip-hop and with that came the lights, dim but illuminating enough to enlighten the people of their surroundings, and especially him, who when opened his eyes and noticed his surroundings was shocked beyond doubt to see Shagun few steps away from him, dancing with some other guy, quite intimately. She was totally involved in him to notice anything, while his arms went numb and they dropped to his side, freeing his captive as he saw her, he was shocked, would be an understatement, to see her out of all the people. She was his batch mate, they had attended few lectures together, he had sometimes seen her in library or with the professors discussing something or the other, but she was pure geek, his friends had many times made fun of the poor little nerd and he had laughed at her plight.

He couldn't believe that he danced as well as kissed her. He, the ultimate dude of the college with a geek! And then he saw her face, her eyes filled with unshed tears, while her lips swollen due to his assault on them, and a single hickey on the corner of her long milky white neck. No matter how geeky and nerdy she was, but at that time he couldn't remove his eyes from her lips. And then she ran out, leaving him to his sorry state. He ran his hand through his shaggy hair and turned to see Shagun, who was lost in dance, and then walked up to her and said in her ears, over the music that was blowing out loud, "I am going home, shall I drop you...?"

"No!" she said, turned towards him, "Come on, party has just begun, I'll be coming with Simmi and Pallavi, but why are you leaving so soon? Come on yaar... Party has just started and you have not even danced with me yet." She said seductively tracing her forefinger on his chiseled chest. But this time it didn't made him to take a step forward and kiss her, rather he took as step back, away from from her reach, and shook his head and said, "Bye Shagun". And left, while Shagun shrugged with confused look and turned towards the guy who was waiting, to continue their dance.

Things became awkward for him, the next day as he entered the class to find, only seat being empty was beside her, on front. He had no choice so he took it without giving it a second thought. While he noticed her hand that was holding a pen trembled a little and her grip on the poor plastic tightened. He chuckled inside; he clearly understood that last night he had left her as affected as she had left him.

He couldn't believe that he was actually thinking about her the whole night. Fantasizing about her lips and curves and then he gave her a side glance only to see her clothed in nothing revealing, she was rather dressed up in a blanket, he could see nothing, not even a single trace of skin anywhere except for her face and hands, with which was holding her pen.

'So this is where she hides her curves' he thought looking at her up-down. And felt a shiver of unknown happiness, knowing full well that till now in her life the only man who had touched her like that and felt her was he, only he knew about her intimately, only he had touched her on places where not one man had touched, forget touched, not one man had been allowed to see.

And then he saw her lips tremble and she looked at him sideways, while he smirked knowing full well what was going on in her mind. Her first explicit with him was enough to bowl her.

She, on other hand was scared, scared of coming to college, she knew what ever happened last night was something that never should have happened, she shouldn't have agreed to Meenakshi to go there in first place, only if somehow she would have avoided nothing would have happened. And now she knew that she was in trouble, while the epitome of her last night's misery was seated beside her, and was, as it seemed to her, noticing her every move.

She didn't know what to make out of him, his stares were making her weak, just like his touches and kisses were doing last night in dark... she could feel herself tremble at the mere thought about it. She couldn't get a single wink of sleep and laid wide awake whole of the last night, going through what passed between her and him, a million times!

She had never been in love, nor had felt anything towards any guy, but from yesterday, she couldn't help but think about what transpired between the two of them, of which she was sure only they were aware. She also knew that he must have been angry and disgusted by the mere thought of him kissing her, as she had seen him laughing at her misery while his friends made her fun. But still those few touches of intimacy and that kiss had stirred in her heart a feeling that was irreparable.

She couldn't help but look at him again and again, admiring his perfect features, those lips that didn't wanted to leave her, his fingers that had played mercilessly with her skin and his arms that had made her his captive and the broad shoulders where she had supported herself while he had kissed her on lips.

Soon the professor came and started to impart a lecture about 'Times and Men', while his whole concentration was on the one sitting beside him, he couldn't help but thought to tease her a bit, he suddenly held her left hand, that was on the bench, in a spider grab, while her eyes widened in shock, as she turned towards him almost immediately, and then looked around to see if anybody was noticing his actions. She tried to make him let go of her hand, and looked at him pleadingly, mouthing, 'Please', but to no avail. He smirked in response and nodded for a 'No' and then applied his full concentration on the lecture.

While her sole attention was on him and their hands, what was he doing? And why?' she couldn't understand. Why was he acting weird, she knew that he was just trying to make fun of her, why else would he stoop so low to hold her hand in public, after all he was one of the most handsome of boys, dating most beautiful girl, why would he be interested in a nerdy like herself. And then again looked at him, seeing his serious expression she couldn't just make out if he was actually trying to make fun of her, or doing it because he also felt special the day before. She stopped struggling and left him to hold her hand, she knew much struggling for her hand would embark more attention from her fellow mates.

Soon the class got over, and she fell on her way to the library, when a hand pulled her into a small vacant room, and before she could scream in fear and shock, he closed her mouth with his palm and said in deadly serious tone,

"Don't you dare shout, Nerdy Iyer! And listen to me well, I know that what happened yesterday has shaken you... it has me too, I never thought to even give a second glance at you... but whatever happened yesterday, somehow has changed my outlook towards the scenario of people. So now I'll come to the point. I want to date you...", he said and looked at her now widened eyes.

"Now say something Iyer. Will you?" he asked, while she just looked at him wide eyed and then indicated him to remove his hand from her mouth. Which he gingerly did, with a sly smile.

"Y..o..u... w..a..nt...to... D...A..T...EEE  MEEE?" she finally exclaimed surprised. And then continued, "But... but why?"

"You stutter too?" he asked in surprise.

She nodded a confused no.

While he smiled and keeping his one hand on the wall behind her to support himself and said huskily, "Even then I want to date you..."

"But... why a guy like you would like to date a girl like me... you don't like me... you and your friends make my fun, and most importantly, you are already dating Shagun. Or are you experimenting with double dating for something... look whatever happened last night was not my mistake, you did it, I tried to go but you held me..."

"I know! That's why I want to Date you... What ever happened last night has made an impact on me too, and well as for Shagun, I am not dating any one, and you like it or not but you are my Girl-friend from this moment." And with that he dragged her to the garden where all his friends, Shagun and her friends and almost all the guys-girls of the college were chilling out and he held her hand and pulled her towards him without giving her a moment to say anything he sealed her lips with his in a deep swallowing kiss, making every one present gasp, holding her tightly against himself, while encircling her tiny waist and caressing her cheek while tasting her shock, shyness and cautiousness.

It was after few minutes he left her, finding everyone's eyes glued to them, he proudly announced, her as his Girlfriend, making Shagun stomping her feet and walk away, while leaving his friends and others still in shock, he walked off with her, hand in hand, claiming her possessively, telling with his gesture that they were together, from then till the end...

Okay that's it...

It was just a Random story that came to my mind while I was listening to "Lat Lag Gayi - from movie Race -2.

I hope you liked it...

Please leave your comments...

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this was a lovely OS dear ! Loved reading it ! Beautifully written ❀️
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow!

Different and gives a light collegish feeling. 😳 Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ I so wish it was longer though, didn't want it to end πŸ˜†
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
It was tantalising...
Can u please continue this one short to 3-4 shots at least. ...I really want to read more of it please 
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..in college..loved it.hope u continue for 2-3 shots.i liked that u never used Raman's name only shagun and miss iyer..pls make in thePermanent list of PM'sEdited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS! It reminded me of movie 'a walk to remember'.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...thts amazng...loved it...if u continue pls pm me fr nxt...nd im sending buddy requst to ur new accnt...
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww it was lovely and cute😳⭐️
really enjoyed itπŸ˜ƒ
i wish it was longer though..
i liked that you didnt mention raman's name anywhere but we knew it was himπŸ˜‰
i loved when he said 'and you like it or not but you are my Girl-friend from this moment' ...so dominating πŸ˜†
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Wow this was a lovely OS dear ! Loved reading it ! Beautifully written ❀️

Thank-you for the appreciation...πŸ˜ƒ
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liashna

Oh wow!

Different and gives a light collegish feeling. 😳 Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ I so wish it was longer though, didn't want it to end πŸ˜†

I almost understand, but it was bound to be an OS...😳