Ariya OS. The proposal

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys I had promised Nabi that I'll write an Ariya OS for her but then I got busy so I couldn't write one. I am really sorry Nabi for being so late. This is the best I could come with.
Note: This is the edited version of the chapter 5 of my story DTK. I edited it & made it an OS coz I didn't have the time to write two separate updates. I hope you won't mind Nabi. You know my reasons.😳

Scroll down for OS.
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laila1994 thumbnail
It will have many mistakes, Please excuse them, as I am not in a very good state of mind right now
To avoid the confusion I have numbered the flashback scenes.

"THE PROPOSAL"

Arjun was pacing in his corridor restlessly. He was scared and nervous today he was going to propose his friend Riya Mukherjee. An intelligent doctor with some really sexy looks. They met during a case their first meeting was not very pleasant. It was full of hatred and accusations. Then it turned into an unexplainable relationship, then friendship & now something more special. Thought they have confesses their feelings with each other and it is not a secret anymore but Today at this special valentine day Arjun wanted to make it more special for her by proposing her again. Arjun was planning the proposal in his mind, he didn't realize when he went into a memory lane,

Flashback 1: Arjun was examining a particular mark on the neck of  an almost lifeless girl lying on hospital bed when he heard the voice, can you please come out ACP RAWTE.

As commanded he stepped out of the room and was about to explain his action when she started shouting at him

Didn't I tell you ACP Rawte that men are not allowed in this room??

You did doctor Mukherjess but...,  before he could complete his sentence , she interrupted

But what?  Aren't you a Man? She asked mimicking in baby's voice.

Listen Miss Riya Mukherjee you are now crossing your limits.

Am I? Then what were you doing in the restricted area that too so close to my patient. What the hell do you men think if a girl get raped once you get the pass of doing it again??? She was now shouting at the peak of her voice.

Just when he was about to answer her he realize everyone was staring at them so he just left from there silently But when he saw her alone the very next day he couldn't hold his anger anymore,

how dare you question my manhood Doctor Mukherjee? I didn't say anything yesterday coz I didn't want to create a scene but it was out of the limit.

With every word he was taking out of his mouth, he could feel the fire in her eyes increasing due to the rage.  

He took a step forward and she moved back but he didn't stop he kept coming closer and she kept moving backward until her back hit the wall then he trapped her by placing his both muscular hands on the wall on her each side. She was looking scared, he smirked at his victory.

Just when he was about to give her his famous SYS she looked directly into his eyes, the fear was already replaced with confidence & with all her strength she coldly said:

Stop right there ACP Rawte unless you wanna get kicked in between your leg, after that only me but you will start questing your manhood too.

He was shocked by her words; He thought she would get afraid of his fury instead she was challenging him with so much confidence. It was not that he was never challenged before but a challenge by a vulnerable looking girl did shocked him and  before he could recover from the shock, she pushed him & ran away from there as fast as she could.

He was surprised how their relationship changed with every meeting, from hatred to aversion to gentleness to finally friendship and then love.

It was a long journey but it was worth walking with her. She taught him the real meaning of living. She wasn't like other girls, she was not polite, she had no feminine attribute, and she definitely was not selfless. She had a weird way of making his life miserable. Her sneaky remarks would always overstate his witty taunts. If he was known for his present of mind then she was one step ahead.

Flashback 2: Arjun was lying on the bed of the same hospital where he met Riya. He was injured, his both hands were fractured. He was chasing some criminal just when he was about to catch him someone pushed him from behind & he fall so to support himself he took the help of his hands  in the process he sprained his both hands. And now he was lying there.

A full time nurse was appointed to take care of him but more than looking after him she was interested in looking under his shirt. If it would have been any other day he would have already given her a piece of mind but it was not his lucky day. He needed help & only she was there to do so. But when thing really got out of his tolerating limits he became cranky. He did every possible thing to make her get out. But to his ill luck she complained to the in charge of his ward doctor Riya Mukherjee.  It was definitely not his day.

ACP Rawte do you have any problem? She asked with clear indifference

Yes Doctor. Actually I am not feeling comfortable here... Though he only wanted to complain about the nurse what when he was Riya's annoyed face he decided to stretch it so he started his list of complaints. From a dustbin to the management he complained about almost everything.

She patiently wrote all complains on her notepad and turned to leave just when she was about to open the door to leave she turned back & with a cheaky smile she said:

ACP Rawte I think you should stop ranting like a sixteen years old girl & complaining like a 4 years old baby. It does not suit your macho personality. I mean to say you are grown up kindly behave like one.

Before Arjun could reply she moved out of the room without sparing him another look.

laila1994 thumbnail

Arjun had realized it much before that Riya was a strong woman with strong morals. It was not easy to make her follow others command but like others she too had weaknesses which she never let anyone know not even him .It was her secrets & no one was allowed to probe into it not even him.  

Flashback 3: Arjun went to the Mandir to do the Shraad of his parents, He did the Pooja and asked the Lord for there well being in another world. After finishing all the rituals he got out of the Mandir and there he saw her again. Life was playing a very funny game with him...

She was sitting on the stairs, she looked different, she was looking sad, and though she was not crying but anybody who knows her could tell that she was different today. He decided not to probe in her personal life and walk past her but he couldn't. After all he was human. How could he watch her like this and does not make effort to console her.

He walked towards her and silently sat beside her, He was expecting she would shout at him but what happened was totally opposite his expectations:  she broke down resting her head on his shoulder and started crying but she did not tell him anything then she polite thanked him for his gesture & moved out of there without sparing him another look. All he could do was look at her while she started her bike and zoomed out of there.

'What was that?? He was confused. May be she has her own reasons. His mind concluded.

Later when they became friends she told him she was crying coz she lost a brother that day in the same bomb blast in which Arjun lost his parents.

After that incident they met many times. Every time Arjun would get injured, his colleagues would take him to Sri Laxmi memorial hospital. Firstly because it was nearest to the warwela police chawky where Arjun used to work, secondly not every doctor could handle Arjun's tantrums.

The ring of cell phone snapped him out of his memories, he read the name on the screen and rejected the call. It was not importand.. He was never a believer of destiny but he couldn't help but think about the irony of his life. Many things changed between them after that simple meeting. They were not strangers anymore. It was the day they took the first step towards becoming friends and after becoming friends they were inseparable.

After making sure that all the arrangement was done well Arjun finally stepped out of his house and made his way to marine drive.

Arjun was waiting for the signal to turn green when his eyes went to the couple sitting on the bench. May be they were waiting for their Bus to arrive. A boy had a packet of chips in his hand and girl was trying to steal it from him, though there wasn't anything romantic in their gesture yet it brightened Arjun's heart. The scene in front of him was reminding him of his good days with her.

Flashback 4:  After several meeting they both became friends. At the beginning their behavior was formal & civilized toward each other but then they finally realize there was no need to wear the mask when they are together. One day Riya came to meet Arjun at his police station then it became their daily routine. Almost every day Riya would came to meet Arjun before heading to her home and they would sit on the bench outside of the police station.

So like any other day Riya came to meet Arjun and came to know that he hadn't eaten anything since morning. He was trying to crack a very complex case and was not getting any leads & his seniors were making the already complicated situation more difficult by putting unnecessary restrictions on him. Looking at Arjun's fury Riya decided to lighten his mood by taking him to nearest tea stall. Riya bought two packets of chips one for him and one for herself and a bottle of coke for herself and of course cutting for him.

Riya finished her chips but her hungry tummy was not satisfied yet so she set her greedy eyes on Arjun's chips. What is the fun in buying when you can steal from a friend? When she finally got the opportunity she snatched the packet from him and ran as fast as she could Arjun was chased her to get his chips back.

She somehow managed to escape from Arjun's sight & found the place to eat peacefully in the parking area between two cars. She smiled at her victory when she couldn't locate Arjun anywhere near her but just when she was about to taste the glorious chip Arjun came out of nowhere and tried to snatch the packet from her, But she didn't let go. She fought back.

They kept on pulling the packet on their side uninterested in what others must be thinking about them. They were fighting like kids, some were making their video to upload it on youtube & others were just laughing enjoying the hilarious scene. After several moments of futile attempt Riya used her most effective weapon to tackle Arjun. Her shiny pointed nails and it worked. She won the battle.

After finishing the scene they created in front of so many people they finally came back to police station. Riya did not leave a single opportunity to tease him for being defeated from an untrained civilian girl on the other hand Arjun didn't leave any opportunity to tell her how much a big cheat she is.

Arjun whatever you say you cannot deny the fact that YOU LOOSE & I WON.

Coz YOU CHEAT. See what you have done to my beautiful hands. Jangli billi kahinki. you should take mannerism & etiquette COACHING to learn to behave like decent girls.

Oh hello! why do you guyz always want to see a girl as polite and humble person. Jangli billian samhali ni jati ya unke ghurane se dar lagta hai??

Of course he didn't want change her. He would never want to change her. She was perfect in her own way. According to him she was the most perfect lady he had ever met.  

laila1994 thumbnail

Arjun didn't even realize when he fall for that Jangli billi. He didn't realize when he gave away his heart to her but he never thought he would propose her; he didn't wanna loose his friend. He took time to realize that she loves him too so he finally took the courage and told her about his feeling sitting on the bench outside the police station. The proposal was not romantic. He was sure she would say yes so why waste time on making things cheesy but of course he forgot he was not dealing with any girl but Riya. She got angry at his plain proposal coz he didn't say any romantic words which she could later tell her children and then grandchildren with proud, Neither did he give her anything romantic that she could show off to her friend so she placed a condition.

If you want yes' then earn it. And of course there was tags attached. It should be unique not copied from film, the environment should be romantic, and the weirdness of all: He must record the proposal so they can play it in front of guest at their wedding ceremony.

Arjun took two weeks to make this dreamy proposal' happen. He had realized that catching criminals is far easier than pleasing a girl.

And now here he was standing in the ship between the wild sea waiting for arrival, He had called her in the morning and asked her to come here. It was valentine and he wanted to make this day special for her.  

When Riya reached the spot nobody was there. not even Arjun. Then she saw a small boat approaching towards her from distance. It was decorated with lights.

The boat stopped at front of her and Arjun came out of it. He was wearing a black tux. He was looking the most handsome man of universe. He took her hand in his and guide her way to the boat, once they were settle in the boat it started moving. Neither of them said a word until boat reached it's destination at the middle of the water. it was 11.56 when Arjun sat on his knees with a bracelet clenched in his hand .

Miss Riya Mukherjee you have seen my worst and now I want to show you my best but for that you have to marry me. I promise you I will just treat you like my father used to treat my mother. just for a record my father used to treat my mother like a princess. So will you become the princes of my heart???

Just when she was about to answer Arjun pointed his fingers to the certain direction and when she moved her gaze there she saw many people standing at the seaside. They has almost 100 of sky lanterns in their hands They released them when Arjun gave them a missed call . For the first time Riya saw so many sky lanterns covering the half of the sky.  It was a beautifully scene. She was amazed. The lanterns were giving a beautiful glow to the already beautiful boat. It was perfect.

Arjun took out a lantern which was well hidden under his seat then he lit it up with a lighter. He and roshni both released it with a hope that it will take their prayers of always being together to the sky.

I hope you liked it NabiπŸ˜›

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unres...me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Awesome update...

FB 1 was πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Riya gave tit for tat answer to Arjun shocking him beyond words...🀣🀣🀣
FB 2 was also πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
LOL...that Nurse gave him tough time...🀣🀣🀣
Arjun complaint about everything & got a good answer from Riyai...🀣🀣🀣
FB 3 was emotional...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun wanted to give her support but instead she went out from there thanking him...
FB 4 was πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Poor Arjun...haar gaya...🀣🀣🀣
Arjun realised his feeling for his jungli billi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LOL...Riya didn't answer bcoz of his simple propsal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aur kya kya conditions rakhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lastly the proposal was 

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Edited by Snehajain - 9 years ago
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gaddar devil...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's awesome os dear
The fb was superb
Nd the proposal was lovely
Loved it very much
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice os
ria is soo atituios in your story
ariya moms are nice
his proposal is too good made me remind tangled
thanks for the beautiful story
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Same padh chuki hu mai roshni wali story me 
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Ditto @Rimi...
Aise chapter revise karwana is not fare...not at all!!
Anyways..nice editing to convert it into an OS.

@Sneha-thanks for PM.