KR SS: Blistering Flames (Chapter 10: page 51)

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, here I am with a brand new SS. I couldn't stop myself from writing it. I'm not going to give any introduction. You guys will eventually get to know about the characters as the story proceeds. The title has been changed from *Spark Of Flames* to *Blistering Flames*. Here's the first part.

Chapter 1:

"Uffo, universe ji. Aaj ke din bhi late. Aap thoda jaldi nahi utha sakte the...waise toh iss manhus alarm clock ko galat time pe bajane dete ho lekin aaj jab iski zaroorat thi sabse zyaada toh isse bajaya hi nahi. Bahut games khelne lag gaye ho aaj kal aap." A girl complained to her universe ji on seeing the clock.

"Kriya, stop complaining to your universe ji and get ready quickly. You have only half an hour left." Her mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes mom." After fifteen minutes, Kriya entered the dinning area where her mother was setting up the breakfast.

"Mom, where's dad?"

"He left early for the work."

"Uffo universe ji. Couldn't you ask dad to take rest for one day and join his duty from tomorrow. It has hardly been a day since we shifted from Dehradun to Mumbai and dad started to go to work so early. Uff...mom you should've at least stopped him. You know too much stress isn't good for him." Kriya scolded her mother.

Her mother gave her a flat look. "You father-daughter duo are impossible. Tum aur tumhare papa kab meri baat maante ho, zara batana?" Her mother mocked at her to which she simply shrugged.

"Anyways, I'll see you later." Bidding bye to her mother, Kriya stormed off on her scooty. Kriya Ghai, is a normal middle class girl who lives with her parents. Her father is a transportation officer and earns enough for their family of three to lead a comfortable life. Kriya is an extremely notorious and bubbly girl. While she is good at irritating others, she's also excellent in academics. She's a girl full of life and never did once, anybody saw her crying. Usually when children are born they cry but this girl was an exception. She didn't cry when she was born. They say when a new born baby doesn't cry it means something is wrong with him/her. When the doctors tried to make her cry, she surprised them by smiling. Even when her grandmother passed away, she didn't shed a tear. Instead she smiled at her grandmother's photograph and bid a happy good bye to her. Sometimes people wondered whether her tear glands were working or not. Coming back to the main topic. Kriya has been on cloud nine when she received the news that her father was getting posted in Mumbai. Coming to Mumbai and spending a few years there, is something she always dreamt of. And to add the cherry on the cake, she received scholarship from the most prestigious college of Mumbai, the St.Louis College. With in 10 minutes she reached the college. When Kriya Ghai was riding the scooty then you will surely need all the safety precautions before riding with 'cause she drives like a storm. Parking her scooty in the parking lot, she hopped down. Taking a deep breath, she entered the college with a huge smile plastered on her face.

On the other hand three young and dashing boys were riding in a black SUV. The person driving the car was least bothered about the traffic rules or the speed limits. Music was blasting through the speakers and each one had a can of beer in their hands.

"Dude, we're going to fall in huge trouble. Slow down the car else they'll seize it." The person sitting in the back seat asked the driving person on spotting a few transportation officers ahead of them.

"Relax Vic, this isn't the first time we're getting caught. So just chill and enjoy the booze." The person in the driving seat replied after taking a sip of his beer.

"Rey, I think Vicky is right." The person in the passenger seat replied.

"Ease up guys. You people are behaving as if this is the first time we're encountering such a situation. Anyways if you guys insist I'll slower down." Rey replied.

Inspite of slowing down and driving normally, the transportation officers stopped their car. A middle aged person knocked on the window.

"Get out of the car." He ordered. With a disinterested look all the three of the got down.

"Before you start your questionnaire, here's my license and the papers of the car. I hope this eased your work. Now can we leave?" Rey said in a monotone voice.

"No. I need to inspect your car." The officer replied. "Are you kidding me? No body dares to touch Reyansh Singhaniya's car let alone inspect it."

"Whatever! Now step aside."

"Do you even know who am I?"

"Listen kid, you might be a spoilt rich kid for all I care. All I expect you to is co-operate with me."

"You bloody officer, how dare you talk to me like that."

"Relax man. His just doing his duty. Let him do that." Swayam, the person who was seated in the passenger seat replied. Swayam and Vicky were the only people who could convince Rey.

"Fine."

The officer started inspecting the car from inside. Few beer cans were loitered on the seats. This clearly proved that these people were drinking and driving. Further, he opened the dashboard and few packets of condoms fell down. He looked at them with disgust.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that? These are called condoms and are used as protection while performing an intimate art known as s*x; something that you do with your wife regularly." Vicky said to which all the three of them laughed making the officer feel even more disgusted.

"By the looks that he's giving us, I don't think he has gotten laid in a while." Swayam commented which erupted another round of laughter from the rest of the two.

"You people have no manners. Is this the way you talk to an elder man? You are nothing else but a bunch of spoiled brats. Bade baap ki bigadi huyi aulad."

"Woah! Mr.Old School if you are done with your crap then can we leave?" Rey asked.

"You kids cannot leave. You guys have broken the traffic rules. I have to press the charges of drink and drive as well as rash driving against all the three of you. Moreover I'm going to seize your car as well."

"Guys, this person has lost it. He is going to arrest Reyansh Singhaniya. I guess he is new to this town and is unaware about me power. Well Mr.Old School, I suggest you collect some information about me before dealing with me. You are lucky that I'm in good mood today." Saying this Rey and his friends proceeded to leave. Before stepping inside the car Rey turned around and forcefully handed the officer a thousand rupee note. "Consider this as a charity." Saying this Rey sped off along with his friends leaving behind a blazing officer.

"Mr.Ghai are you alright?" One of his colleagues, who had witnessed all this commotion, asked him. Mr.Ghai crushed the note and threw it away before leaving the place in fury.

Do tell me how's it. Like and review please. Further updates will take some time as I have my semesters starting from 14th October.

Edited by moon_cupcake - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
INDEX

Edited by moon_cupcake - 8 years ago
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res😊
Unres

I'm so glad u started this ffπŸ€—
I loved Kriya's characterization and Rey a typical rich spoilt brat...
I so knew that officer would be kriya's dad...interesting first encounter...definitely would land him in trouble later...so reminded me of DDLJ
The start is amazing...continue soon
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
-Monika- thumbnail
Awesome beginning...

just loved it ..

rey spoilt brat
kriya bubbly girl
PERFECT..

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start to the story :)
WOW Rey is a spoilt brat ...band he just got Mr Ghai angry...bad move
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserve.
Unreserved.

Firstly a big HUG from my side as uh kept your promise
a brand new story on KriYaansh. I love you for this.
Coming to story, its WOW
the character sketch of both of them is quite strong.
Kriya haye bubbly as well as strong.
and Rey - rich brat
Rey ne pehle din panga le liya kria ke dad se.
Ohooo... im tooo interested. in reading this.. hayee.. :) 
update soon..

Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 9 years ago
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new one!

this sounds interesting..

loved first part

waiting for rest...<3

update soon
VAIBHAVIKR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Osssuumm blossum... dis is wt we cl a update
...do continue soon...rock on...
And do pm me
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome start
kriya's characterisation is super awesome

rey spoil brat
kriya bubbly girl nice combination

omg rey ne galat insan se panga le liya

loved 1st part
want to read more
update soon
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U know what this story reminds me of DDLJ... 
Its just awesome... 
Totallly loved the concept 
Plz do pm me when u updatte it... 
Would love to read furthue :)!!