Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh dear. This was a touching work. I want to read ahead.

Still more things to come in the open. So Lavanya and Kushi are sisters or cousins? 

But a woman who has not given birth cannot breast feed right? There won't be milk right? It is not medically possible right? 

If Arnav loved the girl Muskaan, then he did not love Kushi! If he realized and decided to love the girl named Muskaan then how can he punish Kushi?! When he can confess love to Muskaan, why can't Kushi fall in love with NK, even if its a facade?! 

Also in my eyes, Arnav is the wrong doer. What if Lavanya was really Muskaan. Just imagine, he loved Kushi inside but proposed and married Lav as she is Muskaan and then devoid her of his real love? That's what he did right. How can he do that Lav when he still don't know the cheating Lav has done! He was even able to sleep with her and have a child with her but he grits his teeth when Kushi loves someone else or is helping his child. Hypocritical. 
anamika13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heart touching story update pleas
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very entertaining yaar. There was not a single moment where I got distracted while reading. Please update soon.
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was very nice and very emotional
It reminded me of the movie "BODYGUARD" ..
Looking forward for part 2
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daljeet

oh dear. This was a touching work. I want to read ahead.

Still more things to come in the open. So Lavanya and Kushi are sisters or cousins?

But a woman who has not given birth cannot breast feed right? There won't be milk right? It is not medically possible right?

If Arnav loved the girl Muskaan, then he did not love Kushi! If he realized and decided to love the girl named Muskaan then how can he punish Kushi?! When he can confess love to Muskaan, why can't Kushi fall in love with NK, even if its a facade?!

Also in my eyes, Arnav is the wrong doer. What if Lavanya was really Muskaan. Just imagine, he loved Kushi inside but proposed and married Lav as she is Muskaan and then devoid her of his real love? That's what he did right. How can he do that Lav when he still don't know the cheating Lav has done! He was even able to sleep with her and have a child with her but he grits his teeth when Kushi loves someone else or is helping his child. Hypocritical.

Hi dear I read your comment above and I just wanted to tell you that I had actually seen on Channel "TRUE" a show about that it is possible to breast feed a baby even though if you are not the biological mother it's medically proven ... They had also showed a guy breast feeding a child ... It's just all about your inner feelings and love at its purest makes nature go against its course ..Edited by archmink - 9 years ago
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful.
awesome.
fantastic.
superb.
greshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
how can she be so selfish poor arnav being played by two girls, continue soon...
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am really happy that you are writing another story for us...it is a beautiful shot Arooma...very emotional but full of love.  Very beautifully written.   I think Arnav misunderstood Khushi...when she was hugging NK.  I think either she was confessing her love for Arnav or she was telling NK that she will scarify her love for Lavanya.   I still like Lavanya...I don't know why but still think that...dil key haathon majboor thi Lavanya.  They were sisters or friend...not cleared about their relation.  In your stories Lavanya always keep a high character...which I always appreciate. 
I hope Arnav will read this letter and will come to know the truth.  But I am confused dear...he treats Khushi as a good friend and Lavanya as Muskaan...then why he was angry with Khushi.  I really don't understand that.  But it is fine and I am happy that they both are now together.  I think the real Muskaan will bring them together.  Waiting for the next chapter. 😛
apwa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats owsum do countinue 👏 i am always your fan and happy eid😊
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!! loved the start..  😃

Eid Mubarak 😊