NEW FF: Second Chances/ Chapter 3 PG 21 UPDATED 25/10

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

The clock struck six and Khushi Kumari Gupta looked down at her desk dejected. She was supposed to have finished for the day but her boss had ordered her to write yet another report. It was starting to get dark outside and the office was cold and gloomy as the majority of people had already left and were probably sitting on their warm and comfy couch sipping hot coffee while watching television but she was stuck on the hard chair which made her bottom hurt! Life was unfair but she had to remind herself that she was grateful for this job as she had a family to provide for and bills to pay. She sighed and decided to finish the report quickly so that she could go home.

----------

Arnav Singh Raizada yawned. He was tired from working all day. He had been working on a project for the past two weeks and had no time for himself,  being the owner of a big company meant that he had a big responsibility. 

His eyes fell upon a picture frame and he smiled. It was Ananya,his Ananya. She was the love of his life and he couldn't imagine his life without her. He hadn't spent much time with her as he was busy with the workload and he knew that she would be upset with him so he decided to get her a gift to cheer her up. He picked up his car keys and left to go shopping.

-------

Khushi got out of her car and went to open her front door but noticed that it was open. She entered and was surprised to see visitors. Her amma was rushing around and grabbed Khushi by the arm and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Amma, who are these people? " Khushi asked.

"They've come to see Payal for a marriage proposal. I hope everything goes well. Listen bitiya, help me bring the food for the guests" and Garima left with a tray of samosas in her hand. 

Khushi was stunned at the revelation. Payal was her younger sister and she loved her immensely. She hadn't realised that her sister had grown up and was ready for marriage. She picked up a tray and left the kitchen

She entered the room and greeted the guests. Her eyes fell on Payal, she could see the glow in her eyes and she looked like an angel, dressed in a pink dress and light make up. Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Arre bitiya, how are you?" asked a middle aged lady.

"I'm good Aunty". Khushi replied. She could see that the lady was looking around.

"Are you looking for someone, aunty? " Khushi asked.

"Yes bitiya, where's your husband? I can't see him around"

Khushi was taken back by the sudden question.

"He's not here"

"He must be busy with work then. That's the problem with men, they're always working" said the woman.

Tears formed in Khushi's eyes.

"I'm divorced."

------

Please check the second post.
Edited by ...Pwincess... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Index

PM LIST
If you would like to receive a PM for future updates then please add the account below. I will only be sending PMS to the people who add the account  PwincessPM

Thank you :)

Edited by ...Pwincess... - 9 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great prologue Nabiha. It's really good and so intriguing. I can't wait to read more and know the reason as to why Khushi is divorced. PM me whenever u update x
...Pwincess... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Great prologue Nabiha. It's really good and so intriguing. I can't wait to read more and know the reason as to why Khushi is divorced. PM me whenever u update x

Thank you SO much for your kind words Preeti !!! They mean alot to me! Especially since I have no experience in writing! 
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fab prologue..love it<3
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start Gopi ji πŸ˜‰

Continue soon and PM me πŸ˜ƒ
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2