~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi...prof romila...I like her...I like villains...
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shit yaar... shlok was thinking of mking things ok n ohhh no prof RomilaIis planning to spoil everything 😭
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashley luv ur updates πŸ‘ thnx for giving us updates daily
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my goodness!!unbelievable twist!!don't know how shlok will react after all this,let alone astha!!u give such frequent updates,yet due to the cliffhanger in every part we thrive for more and more!
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Ashley for 3 updates all of them r great. 56 Shlok πŸ˜• me is he only psychically attracted to Astha? 57 Shlok saw that Astha looking for job but hide it from him he don't make it a issue & finally he feel guilty that because of him Astha distance herself from him n he now planing to take her in a vacation good to know his inner feeling. 58 Prof.Romila know Astha's true identity & she decided to talk with NA-Anjali about Astha n Shlok relation I just hope it doesn't bring more sorrow n heartbreak for that poor girl 😭. Looking forward for next part.
sweet cherry thumbnail
Ooo no plzz hope aastha talk to her teacher
Nd sort this mess out, be4 shlok blame her
Continue soon
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tks for d double updates ash...
Wonder Astha gonna reach romalia before she letting the cat out of the back...or not...
It's totally unexpected..!!
The way the truth unfolding is kinda scary...
What will happen next...totally unpredictable...!!
Can't wait to read next update...

.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
both the updates are awesome... waiting for the next part...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i simply want aastha to ask that why he left her in hurry leaving astha ?? he can makr love to her byt dont have time to drop her college so ahe could take exam. for humanity atleast..
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my chp 58 shd be the best one til date😈 I ws cheering fr Prof.! Shlok getng hs share of cake lol...I can imagine the oh-so-wierd look on Romila aftr knwng Ashlok relatn! Shlok reluctnce n etc brilliant work Ash😎