~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear that update was way too short to satisfy our thirst after your update! !! Loved it though how she thinks that they are not as helplessly as she thought and that he promised her tonight would be a special night ^^
I wonder what will happen after he found the newspapers will he confront her? Or will he have his way with her and then ask her 
Update soon pls pls pls pls :( by the way loved the lipstick part as well
tk1730 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very very good update but short. might we expect another one today? We are dying to see his reaction when he reads her diaries. He needs realization dawn on him as to the extent of damage he has done.
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update 👍🏼
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ash r we getting another update today 😊
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashley loved ur update...but it was too short. Yeh dil maange more😊
I quite do not understand Shlok. He does not love Aastha as his wife...now he also realises that bhe has been very wrong to her. Still he wants to get physical with her😕
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update it's nice Shlok and Anjali spent sometime together it's nice astha and Shlok are ok with each other, wonder what will happen when NA is here and what Shlok will say about astha looking for a job
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

Ashley loved ur update...but it was too short. Yeh dil maange more😊

I quite do not understand Shlok. He does not love Aastha as his wife...now he also realises that bhe has been very wrong to her. Still he wants to get physical with her😕

I think that is what he mentioned few days back...two things made it clear that he was fighting a losing battle...n the first one he denied to share with her is..he's physically attracted towards her😕 it's a guess😵
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update ash...Loved it..
But two cliff hangers in one update...what shlok gonna do after knowing about astha searching for job n "tonight" what she'll do😔??

Update ASAP...
Tks for d update ash :))
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

I think that is what he mentioned few days back...two things made it clear that he was fighting a losing battle...n the first one he denied to share with her is..he's physically attracted towards her😕 it's a guess😵

that is so cheap😡 now waiting to see if Aastha will be able to keep him away from her
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for ur updates. .