~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow what can I say..you are an amazing writer. .addicted to ur story,it is getting better and better in each update making us to crave for more
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like how the story is moving further.. thanks ;-)
anniejp thumbnail
Enjoyed your updates... I wonder what's on astha's mind... To bring back shlok and swaths? I am glad she wants to be become independent... Like you said ur earlier update, love and respect can never be forced... She will get it from him someday... Edited by anniejp - 9 years ago
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW double update thank u. Wonderful update dear Astha is really become mature she forgive Varad but can't forget his rude behavior so just distant herself it's good,she make NA agree to talk with Anjali n now they will stay with Ashlok & she also not accepting Shlok touching her all this thing r clear indication that finally she is behaving like a mature women like it. Astha-Anjali convo put a new light in Astha's thought about Shlok thinking but i want Shlok himself know about his true feeling towards his wife n Astha should concentrate at her study n career n stand as a strong women. Waiting for next treat.
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this shlok needs to be tied up to a tree and whipped (no, not in any kinky manner!) to make him remember what he has done! Love astha as always... the moment when sojal told varadh that she has grown quiet a long time back and he failed to notice because he was busy fighting... i  was like, "wow sojal, i love u for giving it to Varadh!"

waiting for ur next MULTIPLE updates already ❤️ 😊
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates yaar... especially d convo btw astha nd anjali...
rems9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashley we wait every nite for ur updates 😊 they r awesome n ya dnt feel bad if u dnt get tym toreply coz u give us mindblowing updates n we r all loving it 😉 u r an awesome writer luv ur story. it's becoming very interesting day by day my curiosity is increasing. Thnx for a wonderful FF... .
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the update...they have reached a point in life...now i believe they will make an effort to understand each other and truly know each other as individuals then husband and wife. ...anjali being here is going to be great help for astha...
niki795 thumbnail
Part 51
Awesome update
AsthA is home finally

niki795 thumbnail
Part 52
Awesome update
Loved it
Shlok trying to talk to astha but she not giving into it
Loving the bond between NA and astha