~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow nice update I like how NA said he will be here for Astha he loves her so much it's nice to know, it's good Astha doesn't talk to Varad much sh is right he should have given her the chance to explain, it's nice Astha made NA talk to Anjali again

Can't wait to read the next update hope you post it soon
rbb1 thumbnail
Aw like the conversation between Anjali and astha wow Anjali was going to marry someone else interesting, Anjai is right if Shlok loved Swati he would have gone after her but he didn't

Interesting update can't wait to see how things change
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow interesting update,loved Anjali and Astha's conversation
micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
life have stored so much for Aastha
for her family sake she has to keep quiet
but Shlok should know his misdeeds 
loved the way NA cared and ayis belief
both 54 and 55 were well written
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Sorry everyone I am not replying to your comments but I promise I will try to do that tomorrow. Only two updated for today, the third one is still incomplete and I need to write more, to reach the next point in story and I am tired and sleepy. so, I will update later. 
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
awesome update
loved the convo between anjali and aastha
aastha is ignoring warad its good
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tks for d updates Ashley :)
Astha : how life moulded her as a strong women, ability to think over the situations and consider others emotions along with her...before taking decisions...which she terribly lacked in d past..

Shlok : I personally hate his selective amnesia n reasoning power..lol..am not able to stomach all his explanation about his nasty behavior..bcuz she betrayed him?!
If she is alright n d hospital incident never happened..what he'll do..continue to be cynical n emotionally abuse her throughout her life...he ought to get his share!!

NA : he sensed something wrong in ashlok marriage..and he's ready to leave everything for astha...its good that astha considered him before taking any decision...Loved his characterisation...

Tks fr d addicting updates..
C.S

rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Sorry everyone I am not replying to your comments but I promise I will try to do that tomorrow. Only two updated for today, the third one is still incomplete and I need to write more, to reach the next point in story and I am tired and sleepy. so, I will update later.

aww get some rest
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gettt some restt nd thn bang on us wid updates.. Jus addicted to ur stories.. Loving na as usual.. Now may be anjali started to notice dts sumthng is wrong wid aastha wid no frndss n all... Hope shlok reads her diaries along with na soon actualyy varad too for realising her situation great updates n continue soon will b waitngg n takcreee
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

You are giving updates daily for the addicted fans of your story it's more than enough for us .so we won't complaint for not replying our comments, 

you are an amazing writer and now a days I don't sleep without reading your update. I use to wait for your late night updates.
Am in love with your story ðŸ˜³