~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
They both are stuck...do they love each other?
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
nice update Ashley, wonder what Astha will do now, can't wait to read more
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear...

Finally both of the talk...

poor Girl getting heart broken again and again...

Both of the them did lot of mistake...they need to talk a lot and clear their misunderstanding... but its going to be difficult one...

feeling sorry for them...

u r a great writer dear...

u wrote their convo so well...

Thanks for the wonderful treat...

waiting for the next part...
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all it was good that the finally talked it all out
Aastha knows thar shlok somehow loves her but i too was heartbroken when he said he would choose Swathi over her :( How can he say that after saying she is a part of him? 
Aastha and Shlok are bound to each other for 7 lives and I know right now during this hard time it is a test whether their love is strong enough to survive and to last on! 
Loved the update dear... Aastha deserved the Honesty from shlok and he should really rethink how to talk to the woman you are married to xD 
Update soon
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional n much needed conversation between Astha-Shlok from this convo what I feel that still Shlok don't love her,he forgave her fault,he care for her like before but there is no true love from his side for Astha n I think Astha also realize it when he very easily again choose Swati over her that's really pathetic for anyone who love someone so deeply n give her everything but still he don't prefer u over his past my heart also break with her 🥺. I think this time Astha take a mature decision by not living them but how will she live with this broken loveless relation? Excellent update as usual Ashley waiting for next part 😊.
sruthykarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.feel sorry for astha. Plz plz plz update soon and plz pm me.
tk1730 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ashley,
amazing update. I like the heart to heart talk although Shlok choosing Swathi back in time was a damper although understandable. When will Shlok start reading the diaries and find about the drugging and who did what? Please bring that soon. I want him to fall madly in love with her and realize that what he had with Swati would never have lasted and that the love Astha has for him is everlasting. I want her to now to form her own identity and excel in her studies and avoid him and let him come after her. I want him to realize what a precious gift she is.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesomee updatee dear keep it up
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why am I not hating this shlok? You are making me not to though I want to! Better if he starts listening to her instead of his self- reasonings.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U made me cry again, beautifully written, loved it Ashley
Poor Astha, given a chance he still wants to choose swathi, how many times he is gonna hurt her
I mean how could he tell her when she is in that situation, felt bad for her, I don't understand him whether he really cares her or not, may be he might care her like his Tiny but not like his wife
Waiting for next part, I want Astha to go away from him atleast for few days, so that he will get enuff space to decide and realise his feelings.
Thanks for update Ashley, Great job👏