~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Ashley,

this chapter quiet disturbed me dear..

There was one movie , GEETANJALI IN TELUGU AND DUBBED IN TAMIL - IDAYATHAI THIRUDATHE.. directed by Maniratnam and  Acted by NAGARJUNA AND GIRIJA..

I could connect to one song  ..

O PAAPA LAALI.. KANMANI LAALI..PONMANI LAALI..

The  scene u described here got me connected with that movie.. The heroine is sick and she may not live for longer..The hero too is sick and may not live longer..but they fall in love and  break all odds of death and survive..

Very nice movie and nice story ..

The sence in story where he rocks Astha on the Swing with the blanket covered is similar to the song above mentioned  where the hero cuddles her with a blanket who is hospitalised and go awy to dream world where he has wrapped her  in a blanket and sitting on a park bench on a green garden ..where mist is slowly covering them in the evening..

beautifull done move and this chapter too..

very nice..

" SLOWLY SHE IS  GRWOING AND REALISING AS  MATURED .. - MY RIGHTS.. WHO ARE U MAKE CHOICES FOR ME.. IM THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE CHOICES FOR ME "

I LIKED HER ATTITUED..

VERY NCIE..
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@deepa wow! What a song deepa. Really i like ur selection of song
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U update mst unexpctdly Ash😃thank u🤗 ws realy thrilld to begin d day wid ur update😉 The scene whr shlok carries Astha n slps on swing was so cute...heavenly visual though Shlok has lot brain-gathering to do lol...so he wsnt realy takng revnge intently?? Or nly leavng her disheveld that day was out of ignornce?😳 I wonder if NA wl cum to knw the truth smday😈 c.s
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
poor astha... nice update yaar...
SPN-girl thumbnail
aww that was so nice to see shlok caring for a her after such a long time
captain_waffle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashley ur an epic writer!!! Every update a new twist ...! Dude u can even publish a book and become a bestseller author!!! Luv this story...got me soo addicted tht i check for updates even while i am supposed to be studyin for tom exam!! If i lose marks i blame ur awesum writing skills!! ;)
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update
sajusuji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
greedy for your update
sorry to disturb you always asking for updates everyday😔
got addicted...plsss update
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shlok still not realizing what he had done. voww. is he human
jj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update update update Update