Gautam is most honest out of all boys

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
LOve him or hate him, but one needs to admit that he is what he is...in your face... he is not like other boys who bharo dosti ka dum in ur face, but behind using all those lame diplomatic tactics, bitchig about gautam and other contestants and then wrap & cover it nicely with politically correct words and the old logics to save their behinds.

Whatever Gautam is, he is unapologatic and dont minc his words...he dont go behind his male friends' back, did their chughli and then give some bullsh1t logic to cover it up nicely, after setting the mind of housemates.
Thats one quality I like about Gautam... he may came across a bit dramatic and filmy but he is far from those auton wali politics. One thing I like most about males...they should be honest and str8 shooters   😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
He is the biggest nautanki person in the house.

beyond fake!

just see the nomination, all the emotional stuff he was doing was so fake, I am surprised no one did burst into laughter.

secret society number 1 called him salman wannabe and all the secret society members also find him fake.

he is really trying hard and is acting always.

he is trying to get attention in this way
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

He is the biggest nautanki person in the house.

beyond fake!

just see the nomination, all the emotional stuff he was doing was so fake, I am surprised no one did burst into laughter.

secret society number 1 called him salman wannabe and all the secret society members also find him fake.

he is really trying hard and is acting always.

he is trying to get attention in this way

Exactly, did you see the promo for next episode getting all worked up for nothing...he's showing his face slowly but surely, i find the diandra love angle fake.🤢
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know if he's being fake or he's really that sweet, one thing is for sure tho he's not the smartest cookie 😆 thankfully he's nice to look at..
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's see, as the time goes by. Right now we can't judge a person. Many viewers do not like him for his acts with Diandra.

But, you see the history of BB. Only couples and people in love triangle and also people in kitchen survive for long.

If he is doing what he is doing with Diandra for survival for few weeks, then there is nothing wrong.

Edited by ManjuBlore - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked his face and his bod in today's episode. 😆

But I feel like he's still finding the correct tone to approach people - he gets irritated too quickly. But it looks like Arya and Upen understand that so they don't get offended by it.

I honestly thought he was gonna get nominated a lot by the yatris coz they didn't seem to like the whole Diandra-Gautam angle but it looks like the yatris are more or less fine with him.

Honest or not - that you can never really say with any yatri (although his speech was very dramatic today)... he is footage King for now. 😆
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He was so obviously flirting with Diandra & she knows that, but at the same time, he likes her..as he thinks she is as cool, as he considers himself to be. She is someone, he is unafraid of playing his flirty moves on & is kinda also assured she's not the kind to attach the emotional strings onto him. Diandra made that clear with Sakuni mama today as well lol She meant it when she said, she likes him & that they're comfortable getting close & they mean nothing deep & she'll connect with him either way on the outside.So when these two are more than clear & know what they're all about, I wonder why the heck do members of the house have a problem & people also accuse him of being fake. Just because someone is flirty, doesn't equate to them being fake. He hasn't tried his moves on Sukirti or Minisha or Sonali, Karisma or any other girl, because he knows they're not as open & don't share the same headspace as Diandra & he do. So he's just being completely brashly, unapologetically, unaffectedly himself..

Even being a nautanki & an attention seeker, can be a part of a person's true persona..(i.e if he likes being an attention seeker, or likes things to be grand & dramatic) and if he's showing that  he's carefree about the same & in a bindass manner, unaffected by the opinions of others, then he probably is indeed the most easy to read & honest person in the BB house. If he was a fake flirt, he'd be busy flooring every girl & shift his focus on the next, the next day. He's been around Diandra so far & seems just interested in her & the nature of relationship they share, particularly. So he's played his cards openly & has put it infront of everyone on the table to see.
Edited by * Unnati * - 9 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hes cute thats wat i care atm!!
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is bit dumb but entertaining ... Bahut aage jayega show me 👍🏼
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

He was so obviously flirting with Diandra & she knows that, but at the same time, he likes her..as he thinks she is as cool, as he considers himself to be. She is someone, he is unafraid of playing his flirty moves on & is kinda also assured she's not the kind to attach the emotional strings onto him. Diandra made that clear with Sakuni mama today as well lol She meant it when she said, she likes him & that they're comfortable getting close & they mean nothing deep & she'll connect with him either way on the outside.So when these two are more than clear & know what they're all about, I wonder why the heck do members of the house have a problem & people also accuse him of being fake. Just because someone is flirty, doesn't equate to them being fake. He hasn't tried his moves on Sukirti or Minisha or Sonali, Karisma or any other girl, because he knows they're not as open & don't share the same headspace as Diandra & he do. So he's just being completely brashly, unapologetically, unaffectedly himself..

Even being a nautanki & an attention seeker, can be a part of a person's true persona..(i.e if he likes being an attention seeker, or likes things to be grand & dramatic) and if he's showing that he's carefree about the same & in a bindass manner, unaffected by the opinions of others, then he probably is indeed the most easy to read & honest person in the BB house. If he was a fake flirt, he'd be busy flooring every girl & shift his focus on the next, the next day. He's been around Diandra so far & seems just interested in her & the nature of relationship they share, particularly. So he's played his cards openly & has put it infront of everyone on the table to see.

very rightly stated, cant agree more...

Gautam is one of those people who may come across a bit brash, but r most of the time harmless... (unlike other pretense masters).