Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 6 - COMPLETED

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail

lalarukh thumbnail
πŸ€— congrats on new thread ...may u have many many many many more...

wow wt an awesome chapter...very knowledgeable...very informative...how minutely u have written khushi condition...her suffering...her masking ...even not showing her fragile inner state in front of  her doctor...just to proved she not weak ...working and keeping herself more and more busy...its really heart touching...to show u not less than others ...u changed ur day night drowning urself in labor...its like she following the rule ..."survival of the fittest"..its actually the way of living in jungles...for animals...but so sad khushi here forced by animalistic beastly human to follow the law of jungle..its like such patients learn to show themselves fit as there no  chance of error in her life :(...if she ll sit for a sec being tired  another animal will eat her up this time :(..the war between heart brain and fears all going on non stop...creating wall around...she is till date fighting :(...but now things r going to change hopefully... now her man is all IN to support her to bring her,him,them...out of this once and for all ..mayb few her past glimpses stays throughtout her life in form of her habits which she has developed meanwhile...still i can see the light at the end of tunnel...

ufff now i can well imagined a girl who is strong enough since her childhood ...surviving in her "given" cruel world around...earning for family...travelling in local buses...kabhi fighting for her sister rights...kabhi forgiving somehow her mother's weaknesses...she stood strong...and after that tragic incident her world turns upside down...how must be difficult it would be for that strong girl to break down in front of others ...the dilemma of  being naked in terms of showing her frail side ...ufff its loads of pain and nothing else...how much it must be difficult for her to ask for any one help when u urself once help to all...its a pain ...indeed its a pain...the way i am seeing her now after knowing she rts and depression patient ...and kiya thi woh aur kiya bana deya zalim duniya ney...its a pain indeed :(

i love u loads here how beautifully u have justify that beautiful letter of khushi which she wrote to him once..."u deserves someone better than me"...πŸ‘...thats the point which was bone of content between ...and thats the point which he got it loud and clear without  any doubt ..excellent deeps excellent...this is called the excellent timing :)...

must to mentioned here how u have shown arnav being excellent example of THE MAN OF SUBSTANCE... human ...the way u have blended flashbacks with his present thoughts...mind blowing deeps...after knowing from doctor all her case history and wt to do and not to do list...his shaky form ...and how he controlled himself...and gathered his jittery soul...arnav singh raizada cannot surrendered that easily ...he is there to fight for her...for him...for them infact...

payal and his interaction after long...totally changed dinamics...like u said brother and sister in making...loved it loads...the warmth of this relation i felt from ur every word there...khushi being proud to see THE MAN finally in her family...who is center of attraction for all ladies ..including bua i am sure...like he said it will going to be better...and like she said she going to be better now...i am sure each and everyone in this family is going to be the best now ...hope no more looking back...keeping finger cross...

aman arnav heart to heart friendly talks beautifully written..arnav intelligent enough asked abt anjali  doing it out of guilt...and aman clearing out his doubts...loved the way arnav give aman that one positive push...which makes the way easy and light for aman...that one confidence shot...:)...loved arnav reaction when aman called khushi...:)...good to see both friends having same level of intelligence and intellectual personalities...both with each other in good and bad...both there with always honest opinions and pov...and sincere advices...thats the real beauty of friendship indeed..and u know how much biased i am towards aman from day one...ahem ahem...ok back to earth :)

beautifully written the whole scene with kids..with them my own childhood memory of monopoly refreshed here :)...all thanks to u...loved the trio in convo and man watching them with smiles...beautifully written deeps..
breathe taking moments for me...the moment freezes for me  here...when he put his head on her lap...when he brought rahul ashu side by side...when he felt her legs back in life...when she having fingers in his hair...when he stopped ,stilled with her one gesture...when his eyes connected with hers...when they spoken loads without using a single word...when her tear and his tear wet there souls...and when he squeezed her palm  ...we will work it out...ufff and wooow...loved it to the core...

enjoy ur vacations... :)...going to miss u loads say bhee zyada loads :)

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bang On ... Payal You are so needed here. your entry is like a catching breath for Arnav. He found what he is struggling to understand.. her situation. Why she is behaving repulsively. Why she is taking anti depressant pills. Why she is not sleeping. Why she in the one who she is now. 
And the description you gave for the RTS... wow..u did the research to the T. It cleared all the clouds about her depression and how much she is struggling. Oh my Poor Khushi... She is going through a lot. I felt so bad for her every struggle. And Payal told him about her hallucination. He has to know about it.. and it lead him to meet her doctor.. now he will think how to approach her and heal her.

Payal Love ya.. for talking to Arnav..

I love these Boys... Aman and Arnav.. they are so adorable. Whenever they appear.. they speak volumes about their amazing relation. 

Finally, Aman talked to Arnav about the adoption. And the way Arnav advised without advising him is great and awesome. You should not be doing anything that you are not sure of. Wow... what a beautiful advice it is... yes.. it is indeed sure.

It was actually my wish.. she ended up fulfilling it... I felt a proud Husband's statement here... He always feels proud about Khushi actions and doings. And it reflects in his statements and eyes. What a wonderful husband he is... Do you mind if I say.. I want him... ( My hubby sure will get shocked if he sees this statement.. still can I have him).

deepu copying the statements is not working.. I couldn't write long lines... πŸ˜­

The lines told by Arnav about Aman will be a good father... is amazing... definitely you won't raise Arnav Singh Raizada.. nor Adarsh Singh Raizada.. and you will do better than Aran Singh Raizada.  Wow.. Aman needs that push.. And what better words can be said by Arnav than these lines.. Yes... Arnav is a good friend.. for Aman.. they are amazing.

Wow... I liked the reaction of Arnav when Aman called Khushi.. he is so cute.

Finally perfect family... they are simply perfect...picture perfect. I love it... 

And our Arnav already started his healing process... He casually lying down on her lap... And her going stiff. and immediately Arnav eased her up with the help of their kids... and she easing up and tried to accept his touch and raking her hands in his hair... and his breath stalling... Wow how could any other way will be better than this... He took off the start so smoothly and casually... ASRknows how to handle Mrs. ASR.. period.

And his whisper.. We will work it out... beautiful.. I wish I see her expression while he uttering those words... 

Amazing deepuπŸ‘.. Beautifull ... Awesome.. πŸ‘ you are truly brilliant DeepuπŸ‘.. I am standing now and bowing to you.. for your thorough approach about Our khushi... and Arnav.. and the beautiful family. Please accept my πŸ‘

Love you deeu..Loveu so much..

Have a beautiful and happy vacation.. And exciting and safe journey... Enjoy.. deep.. I am going to miss u lot..

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all congratulations dii.. for this new gem in the ur tiara.. i wish u keep on adding such gems in ur taira to make it the best and biggest crown in this world of fiction.

Speechless...

Wat shall I say for this update..

Dii how u manage to be so mature and significant to decide the accurate facts and things that they are the righteous things that we are reading.

Dii, I never thought that certain things which seems to be normal or common can have a hilarious past  or reasons .. that created this present.

Dii, u are tremendous and an amazing writer who have the great skills to put things in a way, that is just outstanding..

I can nevr put up the exact thoughts that come to my mind wen I read ur updates.. there are lot many things.. that make me stun.. and sometym m amused to read things that are more practical and we get to know about the face of society and the people living in it .. sply the one who have suffered a lot and are broken.. still managed to reach the heights.. not showing their weakness to this world..

Dii, u are really a inspiration.. who work so hard.. which is shown in each update with the words that mesmerize us and bound us with you for such long.

I hope u keep continuing ur stories.. and we may get to knw  more and more of this life with new perspectives.

Dii for you:

Har roz ye surat mein dekhte hoon,

Dekhte kuch naya roz is surat mein hoon,

Hote kabhe naye ujale ki kiran in aankho mein

Ya dikhte kabhe dhalte sukoon ki shaam mujhe

Labo pe hansi apke khilate hain sada

Dekhte jo gaur se tho jaise roshan ho jaat mera saara jaaha

Hain kaise ye kashish aap mein jo kheechete hain

Kabhe aapke chehre ki lali kabhe aapke muskaan bekaboo mujhe karte hain

Now about the update..

Dii, as usual it was again a milestone in the journey of FF..

The whole update was so emotional .. nowadays tissues are the essential thing that I need to carry while reading FF..

How come you can pen so much of emotions and pain.. dii u know that its really a tough thing.. more harder than any physical work... hats off.

As I start first with Khushi.. As we have read her in all this capter , we know she was suffering frm something that was making her feel unusual with his touches.. and that all gt cleared more with this update..

She .. is really a fighter who coming up all odds.. is now standing as a successful women.. but who knows she has lost more than anyone can.. and now is standing just with pieces that are waiting for the man of her life to come and join them in one.

I really feel bad wen I see.. how much she suffered.. I literally cried reading .. how she spend her last 3 years.. evn though much of this was known to us earlier.. but will u believe wen I say that wen I read Arnav knowing all this from payal and the doc.. I feel so broken .. t was like I was again living the sme pain.. which we went through the tym we read it for first tym..

I will say.. I can never get the guts to read this ff or tvk again.. inspite of being my fav..

This is really tough for me.. and I am not that strong..

Khushi , the time she was adoring him.. as a man in their life.. I was too just mesmerized with her.. seeing Arnav calming Payal and how he was as a strongest pillar in their lies..

The moment she felt that her bhua will be lucky to have a son like him.. I was feeling proud of the man... whom we are reading always with the highest aura...that has always spelled us to get binded to him.. not his charms.. not his smile.. not his style.. its more of his way to fight back with life.. and the way to get life into lifeless things.. ad get out the best of worst and make up the broken ...is all I love in him.. rest all thngs take a back seat that tym..

Seriously Akka.. hats off to you for the character of Khushi.. that is more than anything that I have and I will ever read

Now about Aman.. really man he is just fanstastic and I like how he gained his confidence.. I guess he was not sure for the adoption and need a push.. and its cleared with this update that he gt the right push from the man who has make best of himself-Arnav Singh raizada.

Arnav's believe in him .. made him believe himself that he will be the best father.. and the words that came out of rnav's mouth the moment they sitting in parabola.. man I literally sometym feel like taking him in embrace and cry for hours.. how he manage to be so strong wen all he gt was broken pieces..

Dii, hats off again for the strongest Arnav I have and I can ever read.

Now abaout Arnav.. evn though I have sid much about him.. earlier but still I guess .. I can say much more than that... Arnav. He is a man who has almost seen every worst thing in his life.. and still he managed to enlighten such many lives..

This is the best optimistic person I m reading..

Wen he met the doc.. I feel like trashing my self million tyms.. as the conv. Proceeded..

Khushi pain if break me..then knowing that how he must be feeling about her pain burn me in million fires the same tym..

Arnav , evn after knowing so much and gt almost broken.. still managed to start back with new hopes.. this showed how a man if will can change evn the day to night nad Arnav has the thing in him..

The time he returned home and spend wih kids and khushi , gave me some minutes of relaxation from the tears.. bt as I read how he relaxed himself inher laps and she after the fight with herself gt ease.. and started combing his hairs with her soft fingers was so lovelt to read.. it was a simple gesture of easiness.. and it again made me emotional..

Arnav.. is not known simply for just a grt businessman he is a best man.. who knew how to crak his deals with life.. how he managed to get her out of her uneasiness.. by involving the kids.. that was really so touchy. And a sight to be captured in eyes forever..

Finally Akka.. it was like always a fadu update.. I am really dunno..wer I reach after I finish ur updates... just a world out of this world..

One thing I forgot... how some evils never leave their presence in someone's life.. evn though they no more exist..like Adi.. he is dead .. still he is the reason for their this dispelled and collapsed life.. some scars always remain with us.. just that their significance reduces slowly and with efforts and care.. hope this scar name adi too get cleared from their lives with time.

And I trust evn if Khushi will not get out permanently from her this fear.. he will manage to live with her the way she want.. and as far as she want.. he will always keep her the way she want and as the doc. Said so he will not feel disappointed I guess and now will take his life with new variations.. understanding her situation.

Tujhe mein kyu ye kehta hoon

Ke tujhe mein janta hoon

Nahe jana kuch tere andar chipa kya hain

Na jana tera aansu kaha hain

Tere chehre ki har roz ek naye jhalak dikhte hain

Hota hoon mein anjaan roz ek naye baat pata chalate hain

Ter dard ki chuban mujhe hote hain

Nahe dikhte kitne gehre ye chot tere ab bhe dard tujhe dete hain

Siskiya na le chahe tu dard ki

Par ab bhe tere seene mein kaid wo har baat hain

Hain tu aaj dikhte khush sabhe ko

Par dikhta hain mujhe tere andar chipa ek sailaab hain.

Please bear my extremely free flying thoughts.

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed the blooming bond between jiju and saali. After all Arnav has to thank Payal because of her Kushi really entered into his life after unexpected road side encounters and fights.

Apart from story , Arnav's discussion with doctor is very informative. Appreciate all the research you must have done to write this chapter. "Adoption" is serious responsibility with love and care and like the way Aman and Arnav discussed and reached an understanding and eventually led Aman to make his decision.

Really love the way Arnav is working with Kushi's vulnerabilities without pointing them but accepting them. Wish Kushi comes out of these fears soon and they will have happily ever after.

"We will work it out" 

PS: Have a wonderful fun filled vacation with your family.
Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update..

so well written what a rape victim goes through.. and when such person is a sensitive soul..
RTS issue was very well handled..

it needs a lot of courage and strong will to come out of the situation and at the same time needs a strong support too.. u are simply exceptional in putting all the emotions so well..πŸ‘

so glad that arnav is doing whatever he needs to get back HIS khushi.. am sure they will work it out..

thanks for the pm..

happy vacation.. and happy dasara..😊

Edited by deepsdspeed - 9 years ago
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
UnRes deepthi congo for the new thread..wish u own many more threads like this..u r the best story teller i ever come across..its like our the most beautiful evergreen couple in a most deserving writer's hand..request u to not to stop writing on our beloved arshi's..coming to the update it was gr8..loved payal and arnav's bonding..its quite natural for arnav to feel like surprise for payal hugging him as they didnt share like this bonding before..khushi stopped herself going in between them so she left from the room only to give space for this bro-sis like budding relationship..loved payal going on to complain abt khushi going all bossy bossy in project's critical situations..arnav didnt forget to notice the change in payal's attitude..like in corporate world..so finally payal explain him the remaining whatever he left to know abt khushi..payal telling everything after aadarsh's death..khushi going through like hell..going to penthouse one night and sitting for hours only to get a glimpse of him..imagining him sitting right beside her..talking to him..wow my deepthi how did u write so perfectly..finally arnav knowing abt khushi suffering from RTS..and he kept on his moves in order to gain knowledge abt RTS..by meeting her doctor..questioning her and trying to analyze khushi's actions ever since he met her in san padro..and finally dealing in his own way with the problem..very beautifully described what a RTS victim go through..be it a phobia to a touch,scared of closiness,fear,fear of showing themselves weak..beauty in explaining every factor related to RTS..no doubt you researched a lot in ur limited time..hats off dear..loved arnav and aman's bonding again after long time..its treat to watch both of them..so aman finally put forth whatever it is troubling him in front of his bestie..loved arnav says to stick to what his heart says..loved the way he just brought out real aman to make him realise abt himself saying if he could handle the ORPHAN 'ARNIE' for all these years then there can not be a person than you to parent another orphan..lastly he didnt forget to put a caution to aman by saying this is not a toy,this is abt another life..wo deepthi love u there for this dear..i just love u the way u took the matter abt orphans..giving their life in the form of parents..and abt rape victims..the very sensitive social topics u tried to incorporate in your recent ffs..ur attitude, ur contribution towards changing our society in certain aspects through ur writing..shows the person u r deepthi..love u for that..and lastly ur magic on that scene just stole every moments..the family bonding..his first tiny step towards healing khushi..leaning slowly his head on her lap..and her immediate reaction and happy tears in both eyes seeing content.. after so many years brings happywala tears in our eyes too..thanks dear for this update..love u..big hugs for u..Edited by GuruDeep246 - 9 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feeling bad fr d rape victims. How much trauma should they suffer? Let arnav bring her slowly out frm her shell.. yay.. am too on vacation. So c u at d other end..