Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hosanna

Congrats on the new shop! Like always your work is fantastic. I love how our favorites are almost the same 😆 

I keep forgetting your name but i know it starts with A! Adele is not it...gosh what was it? :| Adelee ;O THATS IT NO?🤣 

And thank you so much! hehe almost? thats great then ;)
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

Congrats on the new gallery Vrins! Honestly, as your dost I'm allowed to say this but I'm surprised you actually kept this maintained long enough to get to this new gallery considering how long it took us to convince you to make your own gallery in the first place and how lazy you aree LOL! noo we knew your galleries would be a huge success because your creativity is just incredible! your onto your 2nd gallery and aal izz well so yeah congrats and keep it up! first page looks super PRETTY

and P.S. if Rida does see this,  THIS. THIS avi and scene with the bekaar people right here. it is important. okay that kiss on the forehead is errythang. and this avi and the coloring on this avi is errythang. it caught my eye and i had to comment. okay random moment over.

TAMMMY! THANK YOUUU! 🤣 You know am as well surprised too that iv kept it that long, i thought i'll ditch it midway but no see am on the 2nd one :O🤣 Haha thank you dude! :P i love seeing some of my kashians still lurking around or else i feel like am on an alien world xD
Haha KaSh and their laaang time beautiful moments xD
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi

CONGRATS On New Gallery Virina! 🥳🥳Hope You open manyy manyy manyy manyyy more!❤️🤗🤗 KeepROCKING as always!⭐️ *HUGS* Love Sofia 😎

Thank you so much Sofia ;D haha hopefully more! i dont know! :P and yea i'll give you your avi that was left by tonight or tomorrow, am heaving a hell of a schedule ;|
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ploydome

Love your creations ❤️ 

Thank you so much! ;D
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! KSG, AsYa, JSG, Theo <3 Many more, but by the time I write I can't recollect all of them :P

I love your work so so so MUCH!!! 

Make some on Divergent next :) Siggies pleasee :P

Love,
Nish

Thanks a LOT!! Haha too many i guess? ;)  Sure was hoping to finally do some stuffs on divergent tbh ;) hopefully on first update you might see one! ;D
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiebee2002

Hey Viru!

Thanks for the pm :D Heartiest congrats on the new gallery. Geez if you keep up this speed and this amount of brilliant work you would be reaching 50th in less than a year😆  But Kudos man!! Non one can beat your work on IF it is just completely on a different level and I ain't sucking up to you. It's nothing but the truth!  I would update my dabba once I get a few hrs of sleep

Take care sugar I got to hit the hay 🥱

ROMAAA! My speed is darn low dude! am kinda a lazy updater! :P omfg 50th gallery aint a bit too much? :P I don't think so,iv seen amazing talents over here ;) Hehe hope you did get your well deserved sleeep :P Nighty night honey xD
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aichuu

🤣 nobody can u beat u two when it comes to commenting like this

so i quoting her since i second her in every word she wrote
😆
congratz on ur new shop lets spam this one too 🤣
girl white collar is gonna end soonish 😭

I suck at commenting now...my lengthy comments have shortened :| am way to lazy 🤣 
Haha, dude you keep commenting on mine, i better keep commenting on yours too...i suck at keeping tabs! i'll leave a comment if not a lenghty one :P 

YES IT ENDS SOON :(( I'LL MISS BOMER ONSCREEN ;(

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Congrats on a new gallery! 😃 

Thanks a lot Shriii ;D
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 i have no hope when it comes to u so no issue from my side i wnt complain u know 
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Congrats on your 2nd gallery Vrins! 😳 

The first page looks gorgeous with all your previous work combined! I'm in awe of the colourings and blendings you do, everything is so smooth and clear :) 

Lovely work, and can't wait to see your future updates :) 

Thanks a lot Dangelz! ;D Imma keep the first pages always like this hehe :P i like seeing the progress somehow ;P Thank youuu so much and i owe the colourings to those amazing tumblr people for their psds ;) thanks a ton!