Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Congrats on ur 2nd Shop! 🤗
May u have more shops to come!  
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heartiest congratulations for your new gallery,Virina :)(:

You really are fabulous at this skill of yours..and may you open many more such awefudginsome galleries :D :D
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited on page 3 😃
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo 4 second shop ...awesome work...i'll be waiting to see hrithik siggs
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

RESERVED 😎
tu itti posts se hi kaam chalaa🤣

LET'S GET THIS DONE WITH BOOBY!!!

DID YOU JUST MENTION ME?😲😎
YEAAH PEOPLE! THAT'S ME! RIDAA! Actually She had to add my name in the -MY FAVORITES- section but she forgot. 🤔 it was supposed to go like Tellywood:kash; Bollywood: SRKPZ; Real Life: RIDA HASHMI AKA MAMMA JAMMA 😎 but I forgive you!😎

Rida f**king Hashmi, i don't know why am writing your name here but well you suck! thank you for being the best kameeni ever. As much as you love me for reading your stories, i love when you see my stuffs too.🤣

☺️

I was returning you the favor as you keep mentioning me in your every ff and updates, so i was like ok screw shits, let's just put her name aivyi!!🤔 Umm i know i did edit the favorite section yesterday and that was all because i was doing this for getting quick updates from you on DATDBS :| Otherwise am not even interested. If i remind you, you were emotionally blackmailing me to have your name up there, and your bribed me as well :| SAALI KUTTI! Mereko koi shauk nahin tere naam upar rakhne ke liye ;@ And you broke your promise that you'll gimme 2 updates for this but your TRAITOR! YOU DIDNT AND NOW AM GONNA TAKE YOUR NAME OUT OF THE LIST.

NOW COMING BACK TO YOUR GALLERY!
I mean I'm still reeling with the fact you've a galleria! 🤣 
I remember everyone on Heaven telling you for more than a year saali kameeni banaale gallery par tu bhaao khaati rehti thi, jab sabne bolna chorrdia toh aagayi line pe aur chupchaap gallery banaadi na🤣
VIRINA RUGOO GALLERIAA!

LMFAO I Cant believe iv a Galleriaaa too🤣 and that also am on my 2nd one!🤣 well i don't think i was enough good to open at that type, i mean i'll only open if i know my work is worth it🤔 and iv opened when everyone actually left the damn place too🤣

AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ON YOUR SECOND GALLERY AND THERE'S NO ZZTM😳
AND HEER RANJHA DORI SEX😳
AND HOT NIGHT SEX 😳 
AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HOT SCENES?😳
WHERE :| 
😳😳😳
HOW DID YOU GO ONE FIFTY PAGES WITHOUT THAT SHIT?😳
SAALI KAMEENI MAINE TEREKO ITTE ANGLES BATAAYE SKYPE PE :@ GHOORNE KE LIYE BOLEY :@:@ 😳😳 GIF AND SIGGIES KAUN BANAYEGA :@ 

SAALI FOKAT MEIN BANI NAYI GALLERY 😡

🤣 and i always feel at a loss when i think KaSh ke upar kya banaaoun?🤣 LMFAO and i never made on any of those, except Hot night, i made 2 sigs on! I think i'll do on ZZTM for the first update i'll give🤣 I wont forget to seek your advice on avi-ing/siggy-ing on KaSh MiLord🤣

and the fact that you no make me a request while you made 20+ siggys for other people and i sat on skype waiting.😳

🤣🤣 omfggg and you behaved even when i told you no? i thought you were gonna throttle me, blackmail until i make you something but you did nothing and am glad you didnt coz i had enough requests to complete🤣

Anyway, 😎 coming to the virina rugoo galleria! 

FINALLY COMING!😳

Not that I love you or anything, I mean tereme love karne layak koi cheez hai nahin🤔 But I'm somehow miraclously impressed that you got a second gallery. I mean that too not because i trust your kachra skills or anything, but mere campaign and comment ke baad toh people should've boycotted your virina rugoo galleria.🤔

The feeling is mutual, not that i love you or anything you freaking boobyshit🤔🤣🤣Excuse me? What f**king campaign and comments? People don't give shits about what you say! These are my People😎 Yeh joh desh hai tera Swades hai tera😎 i just had to say this line here :|

ANYHOO, BALLYHOO HERE WE ARE ON YOUR SECOND GALLERIA😲

W*F Hashmi!😳

BARA TEER MAARA HAI MERI BOOBY😲 CHAL TREAT DEDE😲
UNIVERSITY KA COURSE KARNE KE BAJAYE BETHKE SIGGIES BANAREE HAI SAALI KAMEENI😳😳😳 BAND KAR ISKO JAAKE PARHAI KAR😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some gobar on your damn face would be a nice treat indeed! Aur tu kya kar rahi hai beh?? College jaabhi rahe ho aur ff bhi likhing :| AB BOL SAALI KUTTI!
And WAIT who just pressured me on making stuffs on heer ranjha,hot night and zztm?:| YOU YOU f**kING YOU!!!!! 

okay, coming back to your gallery really now.🤣🤣🤣

I think iv seen this line more than thrice here🤣🤣

FIRST OF ALL, I'm so so glad you've got a gallery! I remember all of us pestering you to open one because, man since the day you've started siggying, I've watched you and whereas newbies are all supposed to suck like ass and they do too you were fuking brilliant from day one like what the freaking hell? :| You had these new styles you kept on trying and you were obsessed with that glowing text🤣🤣 and I saw you grow into the best siggy maker i've ever known. YOU, MY FRAAAND BITCH, ARE ONE OF THE BEST BEST. YOU'RE A FUKING PROFFESIONAL aur main tereko kabse kehrahi hoon chalo let's cash on your skills! i'll be your manager🤣🤣  
need some pocket money🤣🤣 mahiney ka california pizza ayega🤣🤣

LMFAO! Have you seen my first time creations? THEY DID SUCK!i see them now and am like W*F! Why did people lie to me at how good it looked? it was nowhere the 'okay' type!🤣🤣 omfg i dont remember the glowing effect, but i hate them now🤣🤣 You sound a bit more human on this paragraph comment. It feels nice to see generous words coming out of your filthy mouth at times. I TOLD YOU I WAS ON FOR IT...BUT WE NEVER DISCUSSED ABOUT IT. WE NEED TO DO THIS! We'll partneriaaa together🤣🤣 california pizza?:|

BUT REALLY, Rugoo, I've got no words for you because the kind of work you put out and the kind of work you've continuously put out in this gallery and before it is PHEf**kINGNOMINAL! YOU'RE SO SO GOOD I'VE NO WORDS. I've never seen a better siggy maker in my life and I'm so glad that everyone gets to see that too on your virina rugoo galleria, and YOU DESERVE A 1000 MORE GALLERIES.

saali kitni sachaai se joot bolti hai🤣🤣 1000 more galleriesss? THAT I DONT THINK WE'LL EVER HAPPEN! Am still aiming my 100000 posts on IF though, the gallery will help me achieving this!🤣🤣

Everytime I think, OMG THIS IS HER BEST, and I'M BOWLED, BOWLED OVER? You come up with something better, and the best thing about you is that you never rest! You want to outdo your ownself all the time and you don't stop experimenting and putting out greater than what you did before! And you grow even better if somehow that's possible and you leave us awestruck!!! I was just scrolling down your second gallery and watching all your works SO SO SO AWESTRUCK. I MEAN, DUDE I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLS, AND BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SO UNIQUE AND OUT OF THE BOX MAKER.

SERIOUSLY? :( LMFAO But when i see other work by other people am like f**kING GENIUS! am nowhere there talented skills! and thats a reason i never want to rest, i havent reached that peak! and i fear i may get rusty if i pause for too long..🤣🤣 aadat dhaalni padegi for your sweet words overflowing in my galleriaaa🤣🤣

But that's not it. YOU'RE LIKE THE COOLEST SIGGY MAKER EVER, well meri baaastie hai🤣🤣 cool toh hogi! but seriously you came here with a bang! want to copy my stuff? copy it i don't give a shit🤣🤣🤣 i was like omg everyone's gonna be like who's this alien? she actually DOESN'T CARE? HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?🤣

🤣🤣 yea i mean common, i dont have time keeping tabs on who is copying me or not coz i may have somehow copy others!🤣🤣 as long as people aint making money of it, i dont have any issue otherwise i would have cheen my haq and say i need HALF THE MONEY YOU DIMWIT🤣🤣

and your humbleness! The way you are always so nervous when you make somebody's request and so eager to make changes and the way you always want to give everything your best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK AND I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE.
NOBODY CAN RESIST BUT LOVE YOU!

SEE EVERYBODY LOVES ME😎 YEA I BET I'LL ALWAYS BE NERVOUS ON MAKING REQUESTS FOR OTHERS! In case they are like Oh, i expected better!:|

I love your styles and colorings so much and not to forget the text! AND YOUR EFFING TEXTS. LIKE WHAT THE FAAAK IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP BEING SO EFFING GOOD AND MAKING ME JAAALOOOS :| 

trust me they are all inspirations, nothing original🤣🤣

YOUR COLORINGS ARE SOOO PERFECT!
and your blendings wow!
this still  has me reeling
http://i.imgur.com/BkY5gmQ.png

and this is so perfect
http://i.imgur.com/u3BniN3.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SEXY IT IS! A SIMPLE ICON AND SOOO MUCH SEXINESS YOU FREAKING TOO GOODY GOOOBLEE ASSSHIT!
http://i.minus.com/jX3YbMD3zykQa.png

and omfg the coloring on this one
http://i.minus.com/jbmNfG1spDdRPu.png

I STILL CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HOW HOW PROFESSIONAL THIS ONE SIGGY IS! THE BLENDING AND COLORING IS TO DIEEE FORR!
http://i.imgur.com/iNPSgE1.png

and you've gotten so so so brilliant with these styles, GOD DUDE YOUR TALENT HAS NO LIMITS
http://i.minus.com/j4hG9DxcEo5u6.png

AND THIS, THE BLUE IN IT THE COLORING. W*F WHY YOU BE SO GOOD? :|
http://i.minus.com/jZM94J9yKcb4Y.png

http://i.imgur.com/gDYc9oX.png
^^ ONE OF THE MOST, PERFECTLY, BLENDED SIGGIES EVER SAALI HARAAMI :| 

OMFG OMFG OMFG CHRISTIAN BALE AND THE COLORING IN THIS!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UAiUBUt.png
it's so so so so so so good :| ASSHOLE :| 

BAS ISSE ZYAADA TERI TAAREEF KI TOH IM GOING TO DIE 😳 WHY COULDN'T HAVE YOU SUCKED LIKE SHIT ON THIS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD? :| BOOBY KAHIN KI :| 

P.S. I STILL DON'T LOVE YOU🤣
BUT SKYPE PE PHIR BHI AAJANA🤣🤣🤣

RIDAAA😎

🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAD A GREAT f**kING TIME READING THIS! And you can die, but keep leaving your praaaciooous words on my galleria, even if two words of insult🤣🤣 yea right am aware of your non-loveness for me🤔