aftermath.creations#2: Requests;Page 127 & 134

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
I n t r o d u c t i o n

Am still not putting a banner up here, LOL
Can't believe am actually opening a second thread. OMG i was astounded to see certain shops crossing 50+ threads, i was like W*F, How do they do that? Genius man! :|
Well am just gonna say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO YOU ALL PEOPLE who have been there constantly commenting on stuffs i made, i really owe it to you guys! The idea of opening a shop was foremost not to let go of PSing, i love doing it so much that i fear i may get rusty if i stop doing it. Hehe... Motivations and encouragement has been two factors that have boost me up all this while...thank you mah KaShians for being ever helpful...i learn from you guys. Gosh i sound like am giving a speech. I'll stop and just introduce myself to the first time visitors. Hey this is Vrins or V here...and welcome to my freaking gallery xD

Rida f**king Hashmi, i don't know why am writing your name here but well you suck! thank you for being the best kameeni ever. As much as you love me for reading your stories, i love when you see my stuffs too.ROFL

OH About the remaining requests am still doing it, i'll post the other sets ASAP!

I n s p i r a t i o n s
It will be so unfair to mention just a few names but there was a mahaan person who once told me that nobody is originally creative, everyone happens to be inspired by someone or something. Which is so true. (; So my inspirations all over from IFs to Tumblr.

M y  F a v o r i t e s
There are a lot, let me mention a few...

American TV Show: Prison Break,Outlander,Scandal, 24hrs,HIMYM,The OC,White Collar,etc
Bollywood: SRK, Preity, Hrithik (many other actors i also admire)
Hollywood: Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Gerard Butler, Brad Pitt, Theo James, Christian Bale...(HA!If i could say a LOT again :P List is too long.)
Tellywood: Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, KaSh,KYY,Parth Samthaan,MaNan,YHM
Favorite Person: RIDA f**kING HASHMI

W h a t  I  m a k e
-Siggies (Non-animated)
-Gifs/avis (I don't know how to stack)
-Icons

R e q u e s t s
If am open

-Only high quality pictures/videos
-One request per person
-If i happen to make you avis, it'll be max 4 avis.

If am close
-Yup don't bug me with requests unless the shop is open.

R u l e s
Umm i don't think iv any rules to add tbh. Unlike many people who says 'don't-crop-my-stuffs-and-claim-as-yours' shit lines, you're all free to use mine or crop or do whatever you may want with it. Bottom line: I DONT CARE. lol You use my stuffs, am honoured.

P M  U p d a t e s
Sometimes i may PM and sometimes NOT.

C o p y r i g h t s
aftermath

G a l l e r y  L I N K S :

aftermath.creations#1
aftermath.creations#2

Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
I N D E X :

Page 1: Something Old/Mix creations of previous shop

Page 11: REQUESTS

Page 18: KaSh|MaNan[Manik-Nandini]|Parth Samthaan|IshRa|Robin Van Persie|Bang Bang|Scandal|Outlander|Nature

Page 31: Karan Singh Grover|MaNan|Parth-Niti|Bang Bang|Outlander|Netherland Team

Page 42: Harry Potter|Shilpa Anand|MaNan|Manik Malhotra|Parth-Niti|Photoset-Greece|Suggestion:Jamie Dornan,Swayam-Sharon,Gautam-Shonali

Page 72: KaSh|MaNan|Divergent|Outlander|Mr & Mrs Smith|Nick Bateman

Page 83: Quotes Special

Page 96: Photoset:Pizza|Shakira|KaSh|Kaise Yeh Yariyaan|3 Steps Above Heaven|Zindagi Gulzar Hai|The Heirs|Qubool Hai|Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Page 127: Requests Part 1

Page 134: Requests Part 2
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
S o m e t h i n g  O l d
and nothing new

This is NOT an update, i didn't make anything new or actually i did make but not posting them yet. The smart shit i am, am re-posting a mix of the old creations i made previous gallery xD
So do not fret much if the page is taking time to upload, it's just some overview of the old stuffs i made. 

I c o n s

A v i s / G i f s

S i g g i e s / P h o t o s e t s

Edited by aftermath.. - 7 years ago
RESERVED Cool
tu itti posts se hi kaam chalaaROFL

LET'S GET THIS DONE WITH BOOBY!!!

DID YOU JUST MENTION ME?ShockedCool
YEAAH PEOPLE! THAT'S ME! RIDAA! Actually She had to add my name in the -MY FAVORITES- section but she forgot. Ermm it was supposed to go like Tellywood:kash; Bollywood: SRKPZ; Real Life: RIDA HASHMI AKA MAMMA JAMMA Cool but I forgive you!Cool

Rida f**king Hashmi, i don't know why am writing your name here but well you suck! thank you for being the best kameeni ever. As much as you love me for reading your stories, i love when you see my stuffs too.ROFL

Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

NOW COMING BACK TO YOUR GALLERY!
I mean I'm still reeling with the fact you've a galleria! ROFL
I remember everyone on Heaven telling you for more than a year saali kameeni banaale gallery par tu bhaao khaati rehti thi, jab sabne bolna chorrdia toh aagayi line pe aur chupchaap gallery banaadi naROFL
VIRINA RUGOO GALLERIAA!

AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ON YOUR SECOND GALLERY AND THERE'S NO ZZTMStern Smile
AND HEER RANJHA DORI SEXStern Smile
AND HOT NIGHT SEX Stern Smile
AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HOT SCENES?Stern Smile
WHERE :|
Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
HOW DID YOU GO ONE FIFTY PAGES WITHOUT THAT SHIT?Stern Smile
SAALI KAMEENI MAINE TEREKO ITTE ANGLES BATAAYE SKYPE PE :@ GHOORNE KE LIYE BOLEY :@:@ Stern SmileStern Smile GIF AND SIGGIES KAUN BANAYEGA :@

SAALI FOKAT MEIN BANI NAYI GALLERY Angry
and the fact that you no make me a request while you made 20+ siggys for other people and i sat on skype waiting.Stern Smile

Anyway, Cool coming to the virina rugoo galleria! Approve

Not that I love you or anything, I mean tereme love karne layak koi cheez hai nahinErmm But I'm somehow miraclously impressed that you got a second gallery. I mean that too not because i trust your kachra skills or anything, but mere campaign and comment ke baad toh people should've boycotted your virina rugoo galleria.Ermm

ANYHOO, BALLYHOO HERE WE ARE ON YOUR SECOND GALLERIAShocked
BARA TEER MAARA HAI MERI BOOBYShocked CHAL TREAT DEDEShocked
UNIVERSITY KA COURSE KARNE KE BAJAYE BETHKE SIGGIES BANAREE HAI SAALI KAMEENIStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile BAND KAR ISKO JAAKE PARHAI KARStern Smile

okay, coming back to your gallery really now.ROFLROFLROFL

FIRST OF ALL, I'm so so glad you've got a gallery! I remember all of us pestering you to open one because, man since the day you've started siggying, I've watched you and whereas newbies are all supposed to suck like ass and they do too you were fuking brilliant from day one like what the freaking hell? :| You had these new styles you kept on trying and you were obsessed with that glowing textROFLROFL and I saw you grow into the best siggy maker i've ever known. YOU, MY FRAAAND BITCH, ARE ONE OF THE BEST BEST. YOU'RE A FUKING PROFFESIONAL aur main tereko kabse kehrahi hoon chalo let's cash on your skills! i'll be your managerROFLROFL 
need some pocket moneyROFLROFL mahiney ka california pizza ayegaROFLROFL

BUT REALLY, Rugoo, I've got no words for you because the kind of work you put out and the kind of work you've continuously put out in this gallery and before it is PHEf**kINGNOMINAL! YOU'RE SO SO GOOD I'VE NO WORDS. I've never seen a better siggy maker in my life and I'm so glad that everyone gets to see that too on your virina rugoo galleria, and YOU DESERVE A 1000 MORE GALLERIES.

Everytime I think, OMG THIS IS HER BEST, and I'M BOWLED, BOWLED OVER? You come up with something better, and the best thing about you is that you never rest! You want to outdo your ownself all the time and you don't stop experimenting and putting out greater than what you did before! And you grow even better if somehow that's possible and you leave us awestruck!!! I was just scrolling down your second gallery and watching all your works SO SO SO AWESTRUCK. I MEAN, DUDE I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLS, AND BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SO UNIQUE AND OUT OF THE BOX MAKER.

But that's not it. YOU'RE LIKE THE COOLEST SIGGY MAKER EVER, well meri baaastie haiROFLROFL cool toh hogi! but seriously you came here with a bang! want to copy my stuff? copy it i don't give a shitROFLROFLROFL i was like omg everyone's gonna be like who's this alien? she actually DOESN'T CARE? HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?ROFL

and your humbleness! The way you are always so nervous when you make somebody's request and so eager to make changes and the way you always want to give everything your best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK AND I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE.
NOBODY CAN RESIST BUT LOVE YOU!

I love your styles and colorings so much and not to forget the text! AND YOUR EFFING TEXTS. LIKE WHAT THE FAAAK IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP BEING SO EFFING GOOD AND MAKING ME JAAALOOOS :|

YOUR COLORINGS ARE SOOO PERFECT!
and your blendings wow!
this still  has me reeling
http://i.imgur.com/BkY5gmQ.png

and this is so perfect
http://i.imgur.com/u3BniN3.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SEXY IT IS! A SIMPLE ICON AND SOOO MUCH SEXINESS YOU FREAKING TOO GOODY GOOOBLEE ASSSHIT!
http://i.minus.com/jX3YbMD3zykQa.png

and omfg the coloring on this one
http://i.minus.com/jbmNfG1spDdRPu.png

I STILL CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HOW HOW PROFESSIONAL THIS ONE SIGGY IS! THE BLENDING AND COLORING IS TO DIEEE FORR!
http://i.imgur.com/iNPSgE1.png

and you've gotten so so so brilliant with these styles, GOD DUDE YOUR TALENT HAS NO LIMITS
http://i.minus.com/j4hG9DxcEo5u6.png

AND THIS, THE BLUE IN IT THE COLORING. W*F WHY YOU BE SO GOOD? :|
http://i.minus.com/jZM94J9yKcb4Y.png

http://i.imgur.com/gDYc9oX.png
^^ ONE OF THE MOST, PERFECTLY, BLENDED SIGGIES EVER SAALI HARAAMI :|

OMFG OMFG OMFG CHRISTIAN BALE AND THE COLORING IN THIS!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UAiUBUt.png
it's so so so so so so good :| ASSHOLE :|

BAS ISSE ZYAADA TERI TAAREEF KI TOH IM GOING TO DIE Stern Smile WHY COULDN'T HAVE YOU SUCKED LIKE SHIT ON THIS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD? :| BOOBY KAHIN KI :|

P.S. I STILL DON'T LOVE YOUROFL
BUT SKYPE PE PHIR BHI AAJANAROFLROFLROFL

RIDAAACool

Originally posted by aftermath..

M y  F a v o r i t e s
Real life: One and only Rida Hashmi.

she may keep changing it now ^^^ but AAHH ADMIT TOH KIDay Dreaming Edited by MaybeSomeday... - 7 years ago
I'm wondering if I reserved early?ROFL HOW HAPPY WILL I BE IF THAT'S THE FREAKING CASE OMG ROFL
comment edited you piece of shit! ROFL
^^ Okay so NO ONE is gonna beat your comment ROFL

I am too lazy to write everything down so I am gonna saw DITTO to everything she said ROFL 

Full on praises wala DITTO Tongue

Seriously Vrina, you are like ONE OF THE BEST siggymakers there is on IF. And the best part about you is that you experiment. I shit you not. You keep coming up and new styles, do something hatke with the coloring or the pic blending ... That is just the bestt <333

I am so jealous of your skill. I aint joking. I see your work and think I NEED ACCESS to those creative juices. Mummy, papa ne kya khilaya hai tumko ROFL

Even though I have seem some creations from the above post, I am still shocked at how awesome they are. 

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW GALLERY. 

You totally deserve it <333333

PS: Sorry for being MIA for the last few updates. School is a bitch. -__- I am trying to get into an schedule which aint working for me. Howz life??
^^ YOU BETTER NOT TRY BEAT THIS OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS COS I'VE AN IMAGE TO MAINTAIN! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

5000 words aur add karne parenge to be on the safe sideErmm does ofxford dictionary have that much amount of derogatory curses in it.Ermm

maybe I'll just write about her hairy ass.

Ermm