aftermath.creations#2: Requests;Page 127 & 134 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Username.

^^ Okay so NO ONE is gonna beat your comment 🤣

I am too lazy to write everything down so I am gonna saw DITTO to everything she said 🤣 

Full on praises wala DITTO 😛

Seriously Vrina, you are like ONE OF THE BEST siggymakers there is on IF. And the best part about you is that you experiment. I shit you not. You keep coming up and new styles, do something hatke with the coloring or the pic blending ... That is just the bestt <333

I am so jealous of your skill. I aint joking. I see your work and think I NEED ACCESS to those creative juices. Mummy, papa ne kya khilaya hai tumko 🤣

Even though I have seem some creations from the above post, I am still shocked at how awesome they are. 

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW GALLERY. 

You totally deserve it <333333

PS: Sorry for being MIA for the last few updates. School is a bitch. -__- I am trying to get into an schedule which aint working for me. Howz life??

LMFAO That's her aim actually, she never wants anyone to beat her comments, but tbh SHE HAD TO WRITE A LONG ONE FOR ME! She was MIA on my 1st one and am sure she will be again but it's compensating the number of pages she'll absent🤣

W*F!🤣 I bet everyone gonna DITTO Hashmi now🤣 but thank you so much Apgo! You need not to be jealous, coz i saw your work, i was very impressed at how amazing you're yourself and was shocked like OMG Apgo makes avis :O 🤣 You can extract the juices.omfg i sound so sick🤣 Thank you so much AGAIN
Originally posted by Dips..

Well Vrinz congo on ur 2nd thread 🥳<<can u see all the baratis dancing on🤣
Well i did all the required praising to you but still if u wanna hear (modest girl ofc!!🤣) then ur an AMAZING designer n im still dat shitty lines one ac/fan of ur work!!

and this is so so so awesome lmao :p _ http://i.minus.com/ifct7ySeOd8ro.gif
your icons are very amazing!! XD

Love ya🤗

Thank you DIPS!🤗 HAHAHAHA lmao i see you doing the monkey dance though!🤣🤣 am very modest that iv no problem if you keep repeating yourself🤣 and i'll keep saying am a fan too! i must hunt down your gallery, you have one? if find yours, beware of the chors sneaking your shop then🤣 Love you too, thank you!🤗
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Congrats dear :) wishin' u loadz more 

Thank you so much Shikha🤗
Originally posted by -Goof-

Virinz <333
Finally a new gallery ! Congratulations, man ! :* 
You so deserve it, every bloody praise that exist ! 

Loving your creations, since KaSh heaven/Gallery ! 
You make it look so beautiful, everything you know ! :) 
So Miss Rugoo, I just want to say, ILY ! :**

Now update soon, you lazy ! :P
Waiting ! :D

Buckets of Love to you
-Yashi :) 

OMG Yashi you changed your username😲 the name suits your btw🤣
Thank you so much!! Haha...aww thats so nice coming from you😳 chal phool barsaao mere upar😳 I LOVE YOU TOO! THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH🤗 

and yea i'll update, i just dont know when xD
Originally posted by -MitwaIshqPe-

Congratulations on your new shop 
May you have many many more shops 🥳
Your creations are beautiful <3
Nisbah 

Thanks a lot Nisbah! hoping so too!😆
Originally posted by Omyjerryworld

Wow outstanding beautiful creation 
Congrats on ur new shop :) 

Thank you so much :D
Originally posted by Laugh.Out.Loud

I absolutely adore your creations. They are so simple yet so creative. Love your colourings! <3 Add me in your PM list please. :) 

Aww thats so sweet! it means a lot, thank you so much! I'll add you in my buddy lists for further pm!🤗
Originally posted by exhalelove

Felicitations!!

You reached your second gallery at a pretty fast rate 🤣 but you deserve every bit of it. As a matter of fact you should have been more earlier lmaoo. Your work is simply amazing with such creativity and sheer awesomeness. You try to make new things and they are always perfect. Yes dude PERFECT!!!  I have ALWAYS admired your work. It has such aphotic coloring and apt amount of brightness and contrast. And you are such a nice person. 😆 I mean you interact with all of us and maintain your shop as well. I still thank you for the first PM you send me 🤣 warna pata hi nahi chaltaa lol
I wish you achieve more galleries and always get appreciation for your work <<<3

Salwa xoxo

P.S i need some KaSh caps 😳

THANK YOU!🤣 It was pretty fast? i swear i felt i dragged it for a long time xD i think iv opened the first one on April something! :P Thank you man, it means surely a lot and you've been a constant viewer on the gallery as well...and being so appreciative. It means a damn lot! Haha iv a thing for bright stuffs! xD Really am nice? iv been known as mean!🤣 First pm! Okay am a lil at a loss what we really talked about! but i know we went on pming or wait wasnt it scraping?🤣 Thank youuu thank you! ;D

OH i wonder where to find them too since iv lost the links but tell me which caps you want?😆
Originally posted by -Mrinalini

Congrats on your 2nd Gallery Rugoo! 🤗 🥳 

And as I say always.. Your creations are flawless, brilliant, gorgeous, mesmerizing and par perfect to the T. ❤️

EVERYTHING... And I mean EVERY SINGLE THING that you make is WOW! 

Well done meri kamini! 😃 ❤️

~ Mrinzi <3

THANK YOU MRINZI PRINZI🤣 Yes you are always saying this, thanks jooti kameeni! XD Thank you so much dude🤗
Originally posted by serendipity

CONGRATSSS V!!! 😃
YOUR ICONS 😳
i could die for them, i could kill for them 😳 < yeah!

Felt so so so good seeing your old YHM stuff 😳 HAYE! <3 ❤️
Come back 😔

Congrats again. CAN NOT wait for an update ☺️ 😃 

Thank youuu Reeno!🤗 

Haha why? dude you're better with icons than me...don't lie or deny it!🤣 Ahh YHM is one of the only show iv liked lately! xD i'll make more!

Keep waiting ;)