Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
me to yaar I am so hoping that
as I love sana and vibhav and love GD and its story.
but am also going to watch the new show of apurva too even anu is watching it so we should all watch I mean if u get time it is pretty interesting it is sonali bendre  debut on TV.
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

me to yaar I am so hoping that

as I love sana and vibhav and love GD and its story.

but am also going to watch the new show of apurva too even anu is watching it so we should all watch I mean if u get time it is pretty interesting it is sonali bendre debut on TV.

Oh yes.. How did I forget that..!! I have something to watch after all 😊

Thanks for changing my mood Sami 👍🏼
sami01 thumbnail
ur welcome but Gd should go on yaar,it has such brilliant cast th4ey should not suffer because vibhav was idiot enough to decide and do a movie in middle of a show...it was going well for him, yes he had less focus but it would have been back to him so why rush, hope his good sense prevail bec I saw sana's interview where she is shooting for his birthday cake that she orders, she says he should be back.i mean she was almost confident, she did not want to give away with twist but still gave hint.
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheels

I agree, that's the problem, fans start to lose interest and find it difficult to engage with the show and as a result cv's tend to rush the show to bring it to an abrupt / hurried ending.

yes and vibhav should do one thing at a time, I hate this middle time quitting's like iqbal did or this 1 month break...and all...
Sheels thumbnail
Pardon my ignorance but what channel is apurva on? 
sami01 thumbnail
hey dear apu will come in a show on life ok at 9 30 pm from 7th of October,he has to come still we r happy in anticipation.
Sheels thumbnail
Many thanks Sami, really appreciate your reply  - I like, appreciate and go by recommendations. Now I, too have something else to look forward to.  
I am glad it's on Life OK, my favourite channel.  Yayyy.

Cheers
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varsha I so agree with you and I have been saying this too about Vibhav! He was just not getting his due though GD was supposed to be about Laajo and Nikhil we all know that Laajo got the lion share which is really unfair and obviously Vibhav wanted to look elsewhere. After all this is the best time I feel for actors from TV to experiment as so many TV actors are making it big on the big screen so good luck to him. He's really talented but hope he doesn't go the Barun way! Just keep hearing Barun in low budget films but those films don't get to the big screen, that's the problem with low budget movies they never have enough finance for promos etc and sometimes the movies get delayed and you never hear about them! Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema48

Varsha I so agree with you and I have been saying this too about Vibhav! He was just not getting his due though GD was supposed to be about Laajo and Nikhil we all know that Laajo got the lion share which is really unfair and obviously Vibhav wanted to look elsewhere. After all this is the best time I feel for actors from TV to experiment as so many TV actors are making it big on the big screen so good luck to him. He's really talented but hope he doesn't go the Barun way! Just keep hearing Barun in low budget films but those films don't get to the big screen, that's the problem with low budget movies they never have enough finance for promos etc and sometimes the movies get delayed and you never hear about them!

You are right Hema , Low budget films never work most of the time...and some never release!!
Anyways we fans cannot dictate what Vibhav has to choose...but it would be a bad decision if at all he quits the show on such a high where there were chances of his role getting more enhanced as the boring CBI track is done with!!  If he had any grievance, he could have given inputs to the C.V's and creatives  to  create balance among all roles. But as with all women centric serials, its always the men who never have their say!!😆 Atleast here we women rule the roost!!😉 But ofcourse  television is a powerful medium to get noticed by a large audience than a 3 hour film of selective audience. Hope Vibhav gets that as this is his first show!!😕
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its difficult to say if Vibhav is right or wrong. In this field , unless they take a risk and try something new they will not succeed. Daily soaps are monotonous and actors get bored after 1 year. All depends on luck. He has made a choice and hope luck favours him and he is successful.