Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ak75

The article does give a feeling that he is saying good bye  With falling trp , CV's want to experiment and see if it works. His words " explore something new" means he is not happy with the way his character is going and I dont blame him for that. He is reduced to a supporting role with Laajo doing all the great things.Initially I thought Sagar's presence shadowed him but now even in Sagar's absence Nik is not shining through. Lakhil scenes are good but not outstanding. 

Yes , Anu, I also feel the same...Ouch Its like Vibhav  is moving on. Off late his role is so badly sidelined  and like you say..its  reduced to supporting actor kinda thing!!  The C.V's could have used his potential in the CBI track by making him take the problem in his hand rather than Laajo loitering around with it!! Laajo could have supported him by disguising once in a while...but it seemed it was all about Laajo and Nikhil just got lost in the plot!!  I thought the Jasmine angle could have brought him back in the game...but there too the C.V's failed to make the impact.  It made me feel at one point that Vibhav deserves better!!😕  Having said all this, I don't think G.D will survive if Vibhav quits the show...as he always added his charm being a compassionate , good hearted loving husband to Laajo, making her role more worth watching. Sagar is also good but if he takes Nikhil's place...then all the love and sacrifice of Laajo will not have any meaning!!  I want Sagar to remain a mentor to Laajo  rather than anything else. Lets see...this article has made me more wary then ever!!Ouch
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
'To all I agree varsha anu it seems like good bye and also it is a hard fact that GD is as much about Nikhil as it is about Laajo so if he quits it would be sad end for GD. It might be a bad move for his career at this early phase as Gd running still had a chance to give him a active role but it being closed would mean a struggle for good serial once again and these low budget films etc are not worth it so Vibhav should really think hard before putting his own foot on the nail...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Bhagavan... IF pe login karte hi bad and sad news!! I hope he does not say good bye.. may be some side track will be in focus.. But really very few soap actors get good chances in movies. I really hope Vibhav does not end up lake Barun whose movie never even release but the show got closed..

sami01 thumbnail
I feel exactly same my dear ash,he should learn from barun ...I feel show should go on and he should come back soon.
ASH_99 thumbnail
I know.. lets tweet ALekh and Sana. This fellow does not even bother to have a tweeter account!!
sami01 thumbnail
ya I think we should send a tweet am friends with Gd cameraman may be I should also send him message , Gd cannot be same without vibhav and vibhav may loose his biggest career advantage by abandoning the show. These low budget films mean nothing
Sheels thumbnail
Oh my goodness! this is exactly what happened in Amrat Manthan (also on Life OK) not so long ago, Agam left to do some other filming, came back, and before you knew it, the show came to an end. ðŸ˜­
sami01 thumbnail
that is exactly am worried about that once back from filming show will end how sad
ASH_99 thumbnail
Shubh shubh bolo yaro.. I wait for this show everyday.. If this ends I have like almost nothing to watch.
Sheels thumbnail
I agree, that's the problem, fans start to lose interest and find it difficult to engage with the show and as a result cv's tend to rush the show to bring it to an abrupt / hurried ending.