Vibhav Roy very much part of Gustakh Dil

Posted: 9 years ago
wow so it could be longer absence ,he might have to come back sooner as people may watch show mostly for him,to show him dead for long time wont be very good idea...
thanks for the info though
I used to be a great fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, the original one, then same thing happened as it was a hugely popular love story and became a global phenomenon, the main lead Barun Sobti left the show for about a month to act in a low budget movie then even when he came back his heart wasn't in the show and to cut a long story short the makers of the show made the show go off air as fans were not prepared to accept a replacement for Barun! Saraswatichandra also had a similar fate recently! Just hope the same doesn't happen to Nikhil but as long as cvs make the tracks ahead interesting ...Barkha e.g could do some serious thinking, may be Laajo will become closer to Sagar and Adi will gain more screen space!
me too get worried about same thing when these actors go off the shows suffer as they r popular due to actors so hopefully interesting plots and sub plots and he should come back soon I wouldn't want one month absence it is way too long, people would loose interest.
Yeah it does scare me a lot about the fact that vibhav is going for sometime just to do a film but hopefully nothing bad will happen to the show and he will come back soon will miss him a lot like he said keep watching me that we will do 😭 and one more thing when his film is done I would love to watch it 😊
Even I used to be a big fan of that IPKKND original and I still am! I remember that time and so hearing Vibhav was doing a film reminded me straight away of Barun and up till now 2 years later that film is not released yet! so watching the story without the lead is nothing new to me though its certainly not the same
We have had episodes with no Nikhil in the past already. Even when he was shown, he was seen less.I guess those episodes were just a trailer or early preparation for the fans of watching so they are prepared for the time when he is not seen for much longer. 

yes way vibhav has worded this whole thing is not very encouraging, am just hoping that there will be in-between track s going on so show will go on but the absence should not be for more than 2 weeks, they should show 1-2 scenes of him once in a while ..may be at some place all disoriented after the fall and all...
OMA=Oh My Allah that is not  such a good idea love Vibhav Roy and happy for him but hope he comes back for at least not more than four weeks plzzz...personally I love Nikhil that is why my name is zulekha Loves Lakhil the other half is missing that is dreadful for me😭😭😭 just hopefully the makers of the show will make it better storyline about Mrs R and Jasmine while we waiting about Nikhil's return from death.  I am so scared🀒
The article sounds dreadful...Does Vibhav have plans for abandoning the show?😲
   I am feeling so depressed that he will not be seen for a few weeks...but if he stays away for more than four weeks then the show will definitely suffer and I cant imagine that preposition!!🀒 
   Hope C.V's give us one or two episodes in between with Nikhil...as Sami said disoriented or searching for getting back...something like that...otherwise it will be difficult to keep up with the expectations of the viewers. G.D is a good show , hope it remains like that!!😊
   The character of Nikhil has grown on us and it will be difficult to think of G.D beyond him!!
The article does give a feeling that he is saying good bye  With falling trp , CV's want to experiment and see if it works. His words " explore something new" means he is not happy with the way his character is going and I dont blame him for that. He is reduced to a supporting role with Laajo doing all the great things.Initially I thought Sagar's presence shadowed him but now even in Sagar's absence Nik is not shining through. Lakhil scenes are good but not outstanding.