Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree Anu! I actually support Vibhav's decision though it's unprofessional if he just leaves the show mid way through but I don't think he would do so yet. This is probably a short movie he's acting in and it's good he seized this opportunity then after the shooting is over he will probably come back! But this should give cvs food for thought. I do feel Vibhav was greatly sidelined and not getting his due thiscbi track should have been a way for Nikhil to redeem himself but no again Laajo had to do it all her way and thereby in a sense placed Nikhil's life at risk! Barkha is right in a way about Laajo sometimes she just thinks she knows it all and can do what she thinks is right, she's to be blamed too in this whole CBI track but main culprit is CBI! They placed reliance on a civilian to do their job, what rubbish! Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
actually in real life loads of things happen where police uses civillians,specially ones they can use as baits etc...but that gives no excuse to CBI track, it needed to be bit more dignified and professional, I must admit though I absolutely loved the performance by actors though characters behaved most unsatisfyingly.
I think nik will be back soon, he is not quitting am sure ,he might work bit less due to film commitment, normally low budget films don't get shot at exotic locations so he must be in Bombay and am sure he can spare 2-3 hours for a single scene in every other episode or so to keep viewers interest in the show, as show is nothing without him or Laajo barkha and inder, all other actors can be made irrelevant except these 4 and to some extent laajo's parents and baba nani bua etc all do count along with adiraj and Ayesha now with nik's mess and ranavat.