flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry_vrushan

firstly sorry foe being late😭😭...awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘... finally sharon man hi gai.. waiting for her wish to unfold... loved that hot chocolate wala part😊😊 eagerly waitng for the next part... update asap nd do PM me...

thanks!!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: riachawlalko

gr8 going
so swayam is really trying hard fr forgiveness
nw wat has sharon demanded frm swayam
update soon
n thanks fr d pm :)

thanksss!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: athi_vrushan

wooow

heya ani
superb update
sharon again ignoring swayum
and swayum again manoefying her
was so cute
the hot chocolate part 
where sharon takes swayums
hot chocolate from him
and claiming it as hers was really awesome
and cozily cuddling 
despite their cute fi8z
and wats sharons naughty idea
mahn iam damn waiting 4 it
update soon
thnx 4 d pm

thanksss
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: main_tu_hamesha

Jaldi update karo...aise latka dia beech mei...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

haaa!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 18

"COOKIE... Chup chap movie dekhte hai..." he glared at sharon listening to the pathetic demand she had made...

"dekh liya maine tera promise... tod diya na..." sharon's face fell and she was about to get down from his lap...

"array ye kya pagal pan hai????" swayam held her hands...

"I don't know anything!!!!!!  I WANT TO GET DRUNK!!!!!!" she shouted...

"cookie..." He opened his mouth and then closed it again... he knew there's no point arguing with her...

"OKAY FINE... but I still don't think it's a nice idea..." swayam made a face...

"as if I care????" sharon smirked...

Swayam whinned like a baby and went to the extention phone and picked it to call in the reception...

"aur mujhe ullu maat samajhna... koi fattu cheeze mat mangwana... Mai experienced nahi hoon iska matlab ye nahi mujhe informations nahi hai... It should be strong..." Sharon called out...

Swayam ignored and called at the reception...

"good evening sir... how can I help you..." he heard a guy say...

"yeah right??? 11:30 at night n evening... Yeah of course good..." He thought ...

"wo one bottle of whisky...to room no 903..." he confirmed...

After some minutes , they heard the bell... Swayam opened the door ... It was the same waiter...

He took the packet and heard the waiter repeat what he had said some hours back...

"have a great night sir..." he closed the door...

"great my left foot!!!!" he mumbled and came inside...

"yaaayyy!!!!" he heard sharon shout in front of him jumping up and down...

Swayam glared at her and kept the bottle on the table...

Sharon came and hugged his forearm ...

"mera ek aur demand hai..." she sheepishly spoke...

Swayam looked at her with a horrified expression fearing another mini heart attack...

"wo you won't get to have a sip from this..." She pointed at the bottle...

"excuse me????? You are gonna have this alone????" he frowned... Sharon smiled cheekily and nodded in a yes...

"movie dekhte hai????" sharon offered...

Swayam and sharon sat on the bed comfortably wrapping a blanket on themselves watching ye jawani hai deewani...

Sharon finished her first glass within ten minutes... Swayam kept looking at her from time to time checking her... soon she refilled her glass...

They had been watching the movie for an hour now...swayam had wrapped his arms round her shoulder and she had crossed her legs on his lap keeping her head on his shoulder...

"tum jaisi larki flirting k liye nahi...ishk ke liye bani ho...

Aur ishk mere sehad k liye acha nahi hai..." Bunny told naina in the movie and Sharon chuckled...

"tere tarah nahi hai... Seekh liya nah??? Kaise flirt karte hai???? Mumbai jaane k time pe air hostess se thik tarah se flirt karna..." Sharon laughed...

Swayam's ears turned red with embarassment...

"I was not flirting okay????i was talking..." he tried to reason...

"haa haa pata hai... kya bola tha??? Hot hai yaar???? Mere samne kyun bola??? Use bolta to baat age barti..." Sharon winked at him...

Swayam looked at her and gave a sheepish smile...

"and you wouldn't mind if baat age barti????" he smirked... Sharon looked at him and kept the glass on the bed...

"dekh... Agar aisa hua... To I'll pity that girl jise tujhe jhelna padega... By the way... use best of luck kehe dungi but you know... Tujhe shayad maar dalungi..." she smirked...

"jealous???" he smiled...

"jealous hoti to wohi tujhe flight ke door khol ke niche gira deti..." Both laughed out loud at this...

"uss pahar ke hawao mein ek nasha sa tha...

Aur wo nasha ishk tha!!!!

Maine apni life mein itni khushi kabhi mehsoos nahi kit hi...

Mujhe nahi pata woha bhairav ke mandir tha ya nahi...

Par mai ek duya mangna chahti thi...

Bohut hi simple...in fact sirf ek word..." as the voice of deepika padukone as naina filled the air of the room...

Sharon whispered swayam...' As naina in the movie said bunny'...

Swayam immediately smiled looking at her... she was blinking her eyes as the drink started to mix her senses...he entwined his hands tightly with hers...

"bol de na Sharon..." swayam looked at her... she knew what swayam wanted to hear from her mouth...

"kya????" Sharon went closer to him and breathed in his ears...

"please..." he held her waist pulling her more close on his lap as Sharon dug her face into his neck...

"tu kitna bara stupid hai malum hai tujhe???? Pata hai tujhe ... Uss din jab radhika wapis ayi... Hum dono ne usse mila parking lot mein... I felt my life going away from me... iss liye nahi kit u shayad mere age use choose karta... But is liye ki I couldn't imagine myself as a second option in your life... so selfish of me right?????" she pulled back and looked at him... swayam moved the hair away from her face...

"aisa din kabhi nahi ayega... Jis din tu mujhe bulaygi aur mai kisi aur larki k liye nahi ayungi tere paas to soch lena k I am giving a bath to our daughter..." He pinched her nose... Sharon smiled widely...

Swayam was now not thinking that fulfilling her wish was not a bad idea...at least she is speaking her heart...

" uss raat...pata nahi kya ho gaya tha???? Hum kitne kareeb aye..." he understood that she was talking about the time they kissed...

"haa...I know...pata hai kyun??? Kyunki kahin na kahin we knew that hum dono ek dusre ko involuntarily accept kiya..." He reasoned...

"humne nahi...sirf tune... Kyunki mujhe to ye malum tha... hamesha se..." she gave a dreamy look to him...

"and I promise... is stupidity ki varpayi mai puri zindegi karunga..." swayam kissed her forehead...

Sharon moved forward to take a sip from her glass when swayam held  her hands...

"chor aur nahi..." he warned...

"please..." She pouted and swayam could't say no to her...

They had almost forgotten that they were watching the movie...

"mai agar yaha do minute aur ruki to mujhe tumse pyaar ho jayega... Firse

Aur tumhe nahi hoga firse..." They heard naina say from the LED screen...

Sharon kept her head on his shoulder hugging his arms... " use bhi hoga... Firse nahi...kyunki wo pyaar to kabhi gayab hua hi nahi tha... bas chupa hua tha..." swayam heard Sharon say and didn't take a second to understand what she meant but still don't say what he wanted to hear...

THIS IS THE LAMEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN...😭😭😭...I READ IT AND FELT THAT ITS THE WORST OF THE LOT... WHATEVER... PLEASE BARE WITH IT N DO LEAVE LIKES N COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI

mayori thumbnail
Its so cute 😳
Drunked sharon & indirect confession πŸ˜‰
Waiting for next part 😊
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was good
Sharon having a drink and opening her heart
U have nicely used YJHD dialogs
Thanks for the pm
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lamest ...???? kuch bhi ha it was a awesome update hayee i loved it awww finally she opened up infront of him n d combination of yjhd n my swaron aww wow n d last dialogue hayee im impressed with u
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice

Oho one bottle whisky
Nd she drank it all alone
Bt happy that she open up..

Thanks 4 d pm